• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Bills Digest

Is it really worth $45 (really 44 and change)?

I got a letter in the mail for the "special offer" - and it does come with a couple free gifts (one of them is Marv's book and a calendar).
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • RockStar36
    Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
    • Sep 2004

Re: Bills Digest

My parents still get it I think. I sometimes check it out when I'm over at their house but I probably wouldn't buy it for me. By the time you get the issue you already know what they are talking about. And almost all the articles are written by Homer Brown so IMO it's a pretty slanted view on the Bills.

D & S Sports

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

I get it. If you don't live in the Buffalo area it's worth it IMO.

Comment

• Oaf
        Do you read what you write?
        • Jun 2007

Originally posted by RockStar36
        By the time you get the issue you already know what they are talking about. And almost all the articles are written by Homer Brown so IMO it's a pretty slanted view on the Bills.
        Agreed there. I got a free preview issue once and this statement pretty much sums it up.

Comment

• ddaryl
          Everything I post is sexual inuendo
          • Jan 2005

ANything written in Bills digest can usually be found on the net.

I usually find the info inside Bills digest to be weeks to a month behind. My parents gave me a 1 year subscription when I moved to Washington. I think I actually recieved 2 issues, the rest never showed up.

Personally I think it is a complete waste of $45. You will be better served by bookmarking a dozen online Bills websites and getting your news from there and saving the coin IMHO...

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

I got it and it is not worth the money at all, the draft issue was terrrible, and the info is OLD
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• historypete
              • Feb 2005

While living in VA I got the online version. It was worth it because there was no bills coverage down there.

Comment

• Dantheman1280
                I am the Man!
                • Mar 2004

At one time i got the paper edition, but I live down in Florida, so it always came late. But as stated before you can find almost everything that is in the digest on the net. Save your money and buy beer

Comment

• Marvelous
                  • Feb 2004

YES, it's worth it! It's a great feeling when it arrives & you can read it on the toilet. Unless ya got a laptop your toilet trips are 5 minutes compaired to my Bills digest induced 20 minutes

---Although i must admit that i haven't renewed this year.. Just don;t care as much...But im broke atm, so if ya can afford it than hell yeah it's worth it....
                  GO BILLS!!! NE
                  Magical Trevor

Comment

• Cntrygal
                    • Jul 2002

WOW! I expected some negative feedback, but I must admit... I didn't expect it to be so overwhelmingly negative.

I should've done a poll!
                    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                      I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                      Is it really worth $45 (really 44 and change)?

I got a letter in the mail for the "special offer" - and it does come with a couple free gifts (one of them is Marv's book and a calendar).
                      Can I get the calendar, please?

I do have the book already, signed actually.
                      The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Marvelous
                        • Feb 2004

It's a hard paper. Not cyber space news.. You can put in a bag & take it places. It has teh weeks game priors stats & the preview for teh week up & coming. I too lived in south fl & it was always late until i complained and they started overnighting it..From then out i loved & it arrived by thursaday each week..

--Costumer serfvice is also top notch. They always gave me free issues whever it arrived late and sent me free crap. Like a Riemersma plaque & a Bills book of facts.... So if your a Bills fan who lives onlibe than it's probably not for you. BUt like myself who likes to read in the john or outside where i smoke etc. I like to have good material..I have nothing negative to say about Homer Chris Brown.. Aren't we all homers? Act no we're not.. That homo Steve Tasker is quite the hater.. Tsker is always trying to prove to the world that he is a professional & not a homer.. Bah!
                        GO BILLS!!! NE
                        Magical Trevor

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          • Jul 2002

You want me to pay $45 dollars so I can get a calendar ..... and then pay for postage to send it to you?

Maybe you could get Mike to send you one!!!!!

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                            I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Cntrygal
                            You want me to pay $45 dollars so I can get a calendar ..... and then pay for postage to send it to you?

Maybe you could get Mike to send you one!!!!!
                            Is it a "No"?
                            The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The last buffalo fan
                              Is it a "No"?
                              Si

Comment

Working...
                              X