Paul Hamliton says a good number of our WRs SUCK! Too many dropped balls.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Paul Hamliton says a good number of our WRs SUCK! Too many dropped balls.

Read or listen to his thoughts at the 4:04 mark. Not good, but it's way early in the practices, but that's not very promising and a lot of these guys are bums.

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: Paul Hamliton says a good number of our WRs SUCK! Too many dropped balls.

I heard him this morning too. He said it was mainly the guys trying to make the team and that Hardy has missed a few along with Parrish but that it wasn't as bad as the camp fodder.

He did say that Steve Johnson looks the best out of all of them
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
      I heard him this morning too. He said it was mainly the guys trying to make the team and that Hardy has missed a few along with Parrish but that it wasn't as bad as the camp fodder.

He did say that Steve Johnson looks the best out of all of them
      I hope Steve makes the team, we need gamers to hunt for the ball.

Comment

• hydro
        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
        Paul Hamilton is not one to give credit where it isn't due and he said Johnson was the one that has stood out during OTA's. To me that is a glowing indorsement. He even said that the way things are looking, they might just as well put johnson at the #5 spot and not even worry about making it a competition
        BERNIAC!

Comment

• bigbub2352
          • Feb 2005

Hamilton is nothing but negative when covering either the sabres or the bills, i am sorry but i dont think i am alone when i say that WGR needs to upgrade its sports personalities, Schop and the Bulldog are absolutly awful and cocky to no end, and Hamilton is also extrememly cocky and makes u feel like he is doin u a favor by not eating while giving u his take on watching walk thrus

Sorry i put very little stock into anything those 3 have to say, i think Dennis Williams should be the one covering the Bills, and also we should do the afternoon show and find him a side kick and get rid of the non sports watching *******s they got now
          i really cant stand them
          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Wouldn't our entire offense qualify as "sucking" considering we've finished around 30th in the league the past how many years?

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

i'm so glad what this no-talent assclown has to say - in early june - carries no weight on actual team performance.

Comment

• bigbub2352
                • Feb 2005

paul hamilton looks like a dead fish, and his buddies schop and the assclown are both useless
                XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• raphael120
                  Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                  • Oct 2005

Whoa whoa whoa...you're mad because Schopp, Bulldog and Hamilton aren't kissing the Bills asses and giving ringing endorsements?

What have the Bills done in the past 9 years that have been noteworthy to talk positive about? Not a whole hell of a lot. More often than not, the Bills deserve the criticisms theyve recieved from many fans and sports talk hosts alike.

Bulldog I know is excited about the upcoming season and Hamilton is your normal Buffalo sports fan who is very reluctant to give into the hype when many people have done it offseason after offseason only to be dissapointed

Comment

• hydro
                    • Oct 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
                    Whoa whoa whoa...you're mad because Schopp, Bulldog and Hamilton aren't kissing the Bills asses and giving ringing endorsements?

What have the Bills done in the past 9 years that have been noteworthy to talk positive about? Not a whole hell of a lot. More often than not, the Bills deserve the criticisms theyve recieved from many fans and sports talk hosts alike.

Bulldog I know is excited about the upcoming season and Hamilton is your normal Buffalo sports fan who is very reluctant to give into the hype when many people have done it offseason after offseason only to be dissapointed
                    It is called an objective perspective. I don't agree with everything they say but it is nice that they aren't shoveling a pile of B.S. the whole time. People complain about Chris Brown being a homer and these guys being negative. Which way would you like it?
                    BERNIAC!

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                      It is called an objective perspective. I don't agree with everything they say but it is nice that they aren't shoveling a pile of B.S. the whole time. People complain about Chris Brown being a homer and these guys being negative. Which way would you like it?
                      60% homer
                      40% realistic/negative

D & S Sports

Comment

• hydro
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by RockStar36
                        60% homer
                        40% realistic/negative
                        The closest person to that would probably be Dennis Williams. I do agree with bub about him. He can certainly be a homer but he isn't around to make the team look better than it is.
                        BERNIAC!

Comment

• bigbub2352
                          • Feb 2005

It is one thing to be objective and another to not know what they are talking about some or most fo the time, if you talk to schop and the bulldog and it is not there exact opinion they try and make the callers feel dumb and usually insult the caller, as for Hamilton everytime he comes one he makes it sound like he is doing us a favor by covering the Bills, all three suck sorry i here them everyday and i cant stand them
                          XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• hydro
                            • Oct 2005

That is the problem though. They get good ratings so nothing will ever change. People complain about these guys all the time, me included, but nothing will ever come of it because we still listen.
                            BERNIAC!

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Skooby
                              I agree with Skooby! I am really pulling for this kid to make the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X