X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

Training Camp

We have a wedding up in Utica at the end of August and wanted to see what peoples thoughts were on Training camp. Is it worth making the trip down there?

Is it hard to get autographs?

Does anyone know when the training camp schedule comes out?
  • BuffaloBillsStampede
    • Aug 2005

Re: Training Camp

Training camp is awesome in my opinion. If you arent a pretty big football fan then it might be boring, but I go at least twice a year. Autographs are pretty easy to get, but you never know who is going to sign after practice. There is one time each year that the whole team is required to sign. Not sure when the schedule comes out, but I usually try to go on a day that there is two practices so it make sthe trip more worth it. I have been to Giants training camp also and the Bills training camp blows theirs away. The Bills camp is a lot more fan friendly with how close you are able to sit to the practice. Players will usually acknowledge you if you yell their name or where they went to college and give you a wave or something. The Bills shop they have set up is really nice, and it has other stands set up throughout the building. There are samples of food and drink almost everytime ive gone.

I think it would be worth your time to check it out!
    SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Al the Bills Fan
      • Aug 2007

I love training camp! If you can make it, it is worth the trip. Autographs are pretty easy to get, I got Whitner last year on a nice Bills football I bought in the Bills Shop. I wil be going again this year. You should check it out.

Comment

• NC-BILLS44
        • Jul 2002

Training camp is great. I took my kids and they had a good time with the free skills games as well has getting autographs.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
          • Oct 2002

Cool. Thanks.

I am excited about trying to go now. Guess I'll wait till the schedule comes out to figure it all out.

Comment

• Aero II
            RWS Grounds Keeper. Why won't my grass grow?
            • Jul 2002

When in August? Last year, camp broke on Aug 22.

Comment

• jdbillsfan
              • Oct 2002

The wedding is on the 22nd. I am coming up from VA, so I was thinking I would come up a day or two early, if it isn't over yet.

Comment

Working...
              X