PDA

View Full Version : FYI - Sabres Salary Info

RockStar36
06-11-2008, 08:49 AM
I have created a new closed thread with the Sabres salary info and from what I could find, the most current info for Portland. I can't 100% guarantee the information since things change and things aren't always reported correctly so if anyone finds a mistake PM me. As far as I can tell, that is current as it will get until July 1st.

BlackMetalNinja
06-11-2008, 09:47 AM
I assume that's actual salary... you might want to do one for cap hit as well, since those are done differently???

RockStar36
06-11-2008, 10:00 AM
I have the yearly salary and also the cap hit in the first column after the player name. The total at the bottom is all the cap hits.

BlackMetalNinja
06-11-2008, 10:04 AM
Alrighty, must have missed it. Good work sir!

RockStar36
06-11-2008, 11:10 AM
:up:

I try. It's might be a pain once July 1st hits, or it might be easy if they sit back and do nothing.

I also hope I got everything right with players in the minors and what not. It was hard to really determine that and I had to use a couple different resources to find all of that out.

But if it is really 100% dead on, they have plenty of money to re-sign Miller and Pominville and bring Orpik in. ESPECIALLY if they trade Max and that huge salary.

BlackMetalNinja
06-11-2008, 11:26 AM
:up:

I try. It's might be a pain once July 1st hits, or it might be easy if they sit back and do nothing.

I also hope I got everything right with players in the minors and what not. It was hard to really determine that and I had to use a couple different resources to find all of that out.

But if it is really 100% dead on, they have plenty of money to re-sign Miller and Pominville and bring Orpik in. ESPECIALLY if they trade Max and that huge salary.

Put it this way... They have the money to resign who they need to and bring in a few guys that would get this team back on track quickly. Now, they just need to actually do so.

Nighthawk
06-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Put it this way... They have the money to resign who they need to and bring in a few guys that would get this team back on track quickly. Now, they just need to actually do so.

Agreed, but asking this organization to do things the right way is asking a LOT! We will see.

Dr. Lecter
06-14-2008, 11:40 AM
If they extend Miller and Pominville, the cap hit is not realized until next season.