PDA

View Full Version : Mitchell on pundits' low expectations for Bills

The Spaz
06-11-2008, 10:10 AM
MITCHELL ON PUNDITS' LOW EXPECTATIONS FOR BILLS: As Kawika Mitchell sees it the national pundits don't think the Bills are capable of much this season. That's fine by him. He thinks being an afterthought can work to Buffalo's advantage.

Around the league they seem to have low expectations for us which is fine for me," said Mitchell. "We can sneak up from behind, but we�ll meet all of our expectations.�

Actually there are a few national writers who think the Bills are a sleeper playoff contender in the AFC, but whatever works to motivate Mitchell is fine by me.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Jan Reimers
06-11-2008, 10:43 AM
It's always better to be the underdog. Good for motivation.

patmoran2006
06-11-2008, 10:45 AM
The majority of pundits I've heard have the Bills making the playoffs.. I dont know where the low expectations are coming from.

The Answer
06-11-2008, 10:46 AM
The majority of pundits I've heard have the Bills making the playoffs.. I dont know where the low expectations are coming from.

Dolphin Fans.

~The Answer

RockStar36
06-11-2008, 11:33 AM
I hate when people call Buffalo a sleeper team. That means they are drafting in the top 10 next April.

DynaPaul
06-11-2008, 06:54 PM
The Patriots have been living off of that motivation for years. (And cheating too...)

djjimkelly
06-11-2008, 09:49 PM

the rest of the team. maybe dick jauron

LifetimeBillsFan
06-12-2008, 04:05 AM
The Giants rode the notion that they weren't getting any respect, even in the NYC area (particularly the media), all the way to a SB title last season.

It sounds to me like Mitchell is trying to create the same "Us against the world" mindset in his new teammates.

jamze132
06-12-2008, 04:17 AM
Works for me...

Dujek
06-12-2008, 04:33 AM
The Giants rode the notion that they weren't getting any respect, even in the NYC area (particularly the media), all the way to a SB title last season.

It sounds to me like Mitchell is trying to create the same "Us against the world" mindset in his new teammates.

Us against the world is always the best way to generate a good team bond. The Patriots have been doing it for years, the top soccer clubs in Europe all have that mentality and the Red Wings just rode it to the Stanley Cup.

mybills
06-12-2008, 05:46 AM
I hope they all stare at Kawika's ring when he's says it, too.