• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Marshawn Lynch...A Pathetic Loser???

Listenin to Schopp and Bulldog and they are explaining the rediculousness of bringing in your own alcohol into a bar...especially when you're a starting running back....making tons of money...

They called Lynch a pathetic loser...and quite honestly...that's where I am too. Who does that? Has anyone on this board even brought their own alcohol into a bar? I mean...what the hell?

My respect for Lynch has dropped day by day, which is very unfortunate because I really liked the guy...but as of right now...McGahee is lookin like a genius right now compared to Lynch.
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: Marshawn Lynch...A Pathetic Loser???

The alcohol to the bar thing is hilarious.... i don't think it was about the money i think it was more of the fact he wanted to do what he wanted to do....which i don't like but damn would it be funny to see him pulling out a bottle and pouring it in his diet sprite

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

I don't know if Marshawn is a pathetic loser or not, but he doesn't seem like the the sharpest knife in the drawer. Guess that Cal education didn't take.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

THese guys have never tasted fame +fortune yet until now and for Lynch it isn't looking good. I'm worried that HArdy could follow.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
          Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
          • Dec 2005

I dont know what it makes him.. But what will happen is major radio talk show hosts will have a field day making fun of him now that this info is coming out.

Rome.. Cowerd..Mike and Mike.. They're going to blast him.. I remember the abuse ROy Williams took when a delivery guy went public that he refused to tip him on pizza's and gave him the exact change.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• raphael120
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            THese guys have never tasted fame +fortune yet until now and for Lynch it isn't looking good. I'm worried that HArdy could follow.
            Go look at Pat's thread about how Hardy. He heard from a source that he might have been in the car with Lynch.
            Last edited by raphael120; 06-12-2008, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
              Go look at Pat's thread about how Hardy was reportedly in the car with Lynch.
              I can't read PAts threads until I do some tweaking thanks. I'll look nto it.
              sacrifice1

Comment

• patmoran2006
                Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
                • Dec 2005

Go look at Pat's thread about how Hardy was reportedly in the car with Lynch.
                Make sure you word that right.. I said I have it on decent word. I wasn't there and there are no published reports. I talked to someone who knows more than I do, and a bartender who said Hardy was definitely downtown.. In fact was signing autographs at "Crocodile Bar".

But that doesnt put him in Lynch's car.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

ghetto
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

Go look at Pat's thread about how Hardy. He heard from a source that he might have been in the car with Lynch.
                    read it. It's neither here nor there.
                    sacrifice1

Comment

• bigbub2352
                      • Feb 2005

I am sorry but as much as i hate Schop and the bulldog, they are correct here i was a bouncer for 7yrs goin thru College and a few years after, and i will tell i worked VIP lounges and have dealt with many Bills, none have done this, i even partied at a strip club with Eric Moulds, the incident were he illegidly pushed a girl his rookie year at a bar happened at the club i was Head Security of and i will be the first to tell u she did the pushing and he just stood there till we broke it up, all media blown up crap,

It is hard to believe that lynch did that, and it is hear say, but if he did that it is ghetto, and he needs to grow up, were are his agents and team officails arent they suppossed to be teaching these idiots how to act in public?
                      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

Listenin to Schopp and Bulldog and they are explaining the rediculousness of bringing in your own alcohol into a bar...especially when you're a starting running back....making tons of money...

They called Lynch a pathetic loser...and quite honestly...that's where I am too. Who does that? Has anyone on this board even brought their own alcohol into a bar? I mean...what the hell?

My respect for Lynch has dropped day by day, which is very unfortunate because I really liked the guy...but as of right now...McGahee is lookin like a genius right now compared to Lynch.
                        Sad but true.. I'm falling into the same boat... I know there is no proof yet, but its hard to believe he is innocent at this point.

Of course a life changing event like this can serve to straighten him out some. Hoepfully he is re-evaluating himself and determined to make some changes.

We've all done some dumb ass things. I have a few that haunt me, but in a lot of ways I am better man because of it. I re-evaluated myself and made life alternating changes. So I am hoping when this all ends Lynch will will be looking at himself in the mirror and doing just that.

Where is Mama Lynch ? That woman should have her foot up his ass pretty deep.

Comment

• raphael120
                          • Oct 2005

Yeah you expect stuff like this from someone with little guidance, but his mom is livin in the same area, i mean...you shouldnt need an NFL official telling you shouldn't do stupid **** like that, that should just be common knowledge

Comment

• The Spaz
                            • Mar 2003

Nobody has ever heard of BYOB?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

ive definitely brought my own beer to the bar before. as a poor college kid, you gotta find ways to stretch the buck, you know?

however, it is silly to bring a bottle of your own into a bar and then openly pour it into the cup of soda you just ordered. just unneccessary.

Comment

Working...
                              X