PDA

View Full Version : The whole Marshawn Lynch Thing

mikemac2001
06-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Id say about a year ago i was in a car in downtown rochester near park ave and east ave it was a normal fri/sat night around summertime very busy people out driving (drinking going on)

Right in front of us we saw a guy get hit by a car the guy got up and walked away and the car drove off after he saw the guy walk away.....it wasn't that big of a deal both parties were at fault for not paying attention. So ive seen it happen in person and to be honest it was kinda funny first off because the idiot ran across the street and because the car probably could have stopped but he didn't ....no one got injured .

Thing that bugs me here is that i could see this being the same situation people being drunk in the road....a driver might not be completely aware of whats going on or was distracted by someone else in the road (sidewalk) and accidentally hits someone walking/dancing/running by ......but since o WAIT Its lynch and it kinda blew up it has to be a bigger deal then it actually is, im not defending lynch's actions but i could see why he saw someone get up and just pull away. I bet if this is any other regular joe we would have never heard about it.

i know this topic has been brought up alot but i wanted to just put in a personal experience that i had which was very similar to this.

ddaryl
06-12-2008, 03:21 PM
the woman didn't "just get up" though. She was down for awhile. She got up and walked to the ambulance from what I understand

yes this is getting more attention because it is Lynch, but none the less you do the humane thing. You make sure the person is alright and you deal with the situation.

bottom line here is Lynch and any other person who has the means should hire a friggin driver. If you don't have the means then when you go out drinking you get a ride or you take a taxi.

Pinkerton Security
06-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Id say about a year ago i was in a car in downtown rochester near park ave and east ave it was a normal fri/sat night around summertime very busy people out driving (drinking going on)

Right in front of us we saw a guy get hit by a car the guy got up and walked away and the car drove off after he saw the guy walk away.....it wasn't that big of a deal both parties were at fault for not paying attention. So ive seen it happen in person and to be honest it was kinda funny first off because the idiot ran across the street and because the car probably could have stopped but he didn't ....no one got injured .

Thing that bugs me here is that i could see this being the same situation people being drunk in the road....a driver might not be completely aware of whats going on or was distracted by someone else in the road (sidewalk) and accidentally hits someone walking/dancing/running by ......but since o WAIT Its lynch and it kinda blew up it has to be a bigger deal then it actually is, im not defending lynch's actions but i could see why he saw someone get up and just pull away. I bet if this is any other regular joe we would have never heard about it.

i know this topic has been brought up alot but i wanted to just put in a personal experience that i had which was very similar to this.
way huger deal than it needs to be. I almost gaurantee the girl was wasted herself, as was her friend who was dancing around in the street at 330 in the morning IN THE RAIN. i just hope they dont bring in the grand jury on this, because they are making an example out of him, which to me is neither right nor wrong, but more towards wrong bc of the fact that they're doing it ONLY for the reason that it was a bills player.