PDA

View Full Version : The Three Bills in Car with Lynch

patmoran2006
06-12-2008, 02:34 PM
NO published reports or links anywhere yet.. BUt I have it on pretty decent word that one of the three Bills that was at the scene when this "accident" happened was.. James Hardy

I really hope not.. Don't get me wrong. Even if he was, it doesnt mean he did a single thing wrong. But you guys know how it goes once you get a rep; trouble just seems to find you know matter what. He doesnt need to be even having to answer any more police questions right now.

What has been published is that police are going there today to question three Bills players. Im sure their stories are all straight by now. And I'm fairly certain we'll know by tonight's evening news who they questioned.

Please don't let Hardy be one of them, even if he didnt do anything wrong.

raphael120
06-12-2008, 02:40 PM
Ugh...could you imagine if HE was the one driving too???

Strike two, pal.

patmoran2006
06-12-2008, 02:42 PM
He wasnt driving.. There are a lot of sources now (check WGRZ) that are saying Lynch was driving..

Its not even for sure Hardy was in the car.. And even if he was, he definitely didnt do anything criminal to get in trouble. It's just the fact that, man.. If he was there.. He just seems to find trouble.

raphael120
06-12-2008, 02:59 PM
Well hey, I dont blame Hardy then. I think many people can testify that theyve ended up in bad situations when going to bars with friends, and their stupid friends get in trouble due to no fault of yourself, etc.....so...

Oaf
06-12-2008, 04:59 PM
To what do you attribute to this report?

RockStar36
06-12-2008, 05:12 PM
Inside sources. C'mon man. I'm tired of your inside sources. I'll wait till someone legitimate reports it.

HHURRICANE
06-12-2008, 05:20 PM
NO published reports or links anywhere yet.. BUt I have it on pretty decent word that one of the three Bills that was at the scene when this "accident" happened was.. James Hardy

I really hope not.. Don't get me wrong. Even if he was, it doesnt mean he did a single thing wrong. But you guys know how it goes once you get a rep; trouble just seems to find you know matter what. He doesnt need to be even having to answer any more police questions right now.

What has been published is that police are going there today to question three Bills players. Im sure their stories are all straight by now. And I'm fairly certain we'll know by tonight's evening news who they questioned.

Please don't let Hardy be one of them, even if he didnt do anything wrong.

I don't mean to burst your journalistic bubble but John Warwow reported it was Royal, Hardy, and I can't remember the third.

Night Train
06-12-2008, 05:40 PM
Channel 4 news just said there was 1 other Bill in the car with him. :oops:

DMBcrew36
06-12-2008, 05:45 PM
enough of the speculation bullsh**... let it play out

patmoran2006
06-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Inside sources. C'mon man. I'm tired of your inside sources. I'll wait till someone legitimate reports it.
Happy?

I'm not.

patmoran2006
06-13-2008, 08:23 AM
When I worked with Buffalo Sports Report, I knew several bar owners/managers in the Chippewa area as they were advertisers and we did a lot of cross promotions.

It was a bar manager who told me Hardy was with Lynch and Johnson as well as another guy he didnt know (I guess now it was Gaither)

So since a few took shots at my "credibility" since I wrote it before anything was officially published, maybe next time wait til it actually comes out before branding me a liar. I may not say or write the most popular things; but I don't just lie about **** either. Thanks

Jan Reimers
06-13-2008, 08:30 AM
It was a bar manager who told me Hardy was with Lynch and Johnson as well as another guy he didnt know (I guess now it was Gaither)

Gaddis.

patmoran2006
06-13-2008, 08:34 AM
right. I don't know anything about him either.

And I think everyone is over-reacting about Hardy. He didnt do anything wrong legally.. He was just with Lynch that night. But this puts him in a bad spot, forcing him to talk to a grand jury now.

Still though.. What scares me is that he just seems to FIND trouble, intentionally or not.

Jan Reimers
06-13-2008, 08:39 AM
Steve Johnson, who could be mistaken for Lynch in a car on a dark and rainy night, should just confess to being the driver and get it over with. Take one for the team, so to speak.

Historian
06-13-2008, 08:48 AM

I heard it was the Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick maker....

:up:

EDS
06-13-2008, 09:24 AM
James Hardy, Steve Johnson and Christian Gaddis according to ESPN.

JD
06-13-2008, 11:03 AM
James Hardy, Steve Johnson and Christian Gaddis according to ESPN.
Nice work patmoran :up:

Question though, wtf would you even drive your own car downtown in the first place? Wouldn't you get a personal driver so you can get smashed and not worry about driving??

Ickybaluky
06-13-2008, 11:08 AM
And I think everyone is over-reacting about Hardy. He didnt do anything wrong legally.. He was just with Lynch that night. But this puts him in a bad spot, forcing him to talk to a grand jury now.

The real question is, did Hardy bring his own booze to the bar? Get your sources moving on that.

patmoran2006
06-13-2008, 11:13 AM
I know the bar that Lynch brought his own booze into the bar.. "allegedly"

"Level" onChippewa and they were aslo at the "Quote" nightclub.