• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Former Bills RB Lionel Gates supsended 1 year by NFL

Wow! The hits keep coming.

And what is it with all of these Buffalo RB's - both former and present can't seem to keep their nose clean. Apparently when they aren't busy making babys with women they are beating them up. Class acts all the way.

"According to the reports, former Tennessee Titans linebacker Rob Reynolds, former Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Lionel Gates and former Kansas City Chiefs offensive lineman Chris Terry were all suspended for a year. All were free agents not under contract to any team."

"Gates was charged last year with battery on a pregnant woman. He played one game for the Bucs in 2007. It is not known the specific reason for his suspension."

~The Answer
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Re: Former Bills RB Lionel Gates supsended 1 year by NFL

It's the lines fault. The RB's have taken too many shots to the head in the backfield
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Originally posted by The Answer
      Wow! The hits keep coming.

And what is it with all of these Buffalo RB's - both former and present can't seem to keep their nose clean. Apparently when they aren't busy making babys with women they are beating them up. Class acts all the way.
      Gates and Henry are not with us anymore. Why make a big deal of this? Oh, and OJ is not around anymore, either.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

I had big hopes for him coming out of college. I still think he has the tools to be an Earnest Graham type of runner.

Comment

Working...
        X