PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon subpoenaed in Lynch probe

theanswer74
06-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Buffalo Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson Jr., chief operating officer Russ Brandon, three other Bills officials and three players are expected to be subpoenaed to tell an Erie County grand jury what they know about the hit-and-run accident involving running back Marshawn Lynch's vehicle.

The players being issued subpoenas are Bills rookie wide receivers James Hardy and Steve Johnson and second-year offensive lineman Christian Gaddis, law-enforcement sources said late this afternoon.

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/368141.html

Stoneludlow
06-12-2008, 06:12 PM
BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - - It has just been announced that Buffalo Bills players will be called to appear before a Grand Jury in connection to player Marshawn Lynch's alleged hit and run accident in downtown Buffalo.
On Wednesday, investigators had attempted to talk with members of the Buffalo Bills team who may have witnessed the accident, but were told that they would only be able to speak with the Buffalo Bill's attorney.
Certain Bills' players will be subpoenaed on June 20, at 1:00 p.m.
Story by Rich Newberg (WIVB)

Could this be this season's distraction & excuse for not making the playoffs this time around?

streetkings01
06-12-2008, 06:16 PM
This case is so overblown that it's becoming embarrassing for the Bills organization, players, fans, police, DA, and Western NY!

Night Train
06-12-2008, 06:19 PM
OMG ! OMG ! OMG !

Wait. The Seattle opener is 3 months away.

The Answer
06-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Just wonderful.

In less than a month James Hardy has been accused of pulling a gun on his father and now is at center stage in a hit and run investigation.

He's making an impact and hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet - and at this rate he'll be in Attica by the time training camp opens. So much for upgrading the WR position, nice to know that Steve Johnson was there too.

:rant:

~The Answer

DraftBoy
06-12-2008, 06:40 PM
****!

shelby
06-12-2008, 06:42 PM
:crap:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
06-12-2008, 06:51 PM
:puke: Channel 4 is nothing and they call themselves #1 newscast in WNY

Ch 2 has been on this story since it's been going on, they're the ones that broke the story when it first happened and the other news have just jumped on the :bandwagon:

The Buffalo Police Department is now officially playing hardball with the Buffalo Bills in the hit-and-run case involving Marshawn Lynch's S.U.V.

A police source says team owner Ralph Wilson, and General Manager Russ Brandon will be subpoenaed to testify in front of a Grand Jury in the case.

In addition, three of Lynch's teammates and the team Chief of Security, Chris Clark, were subpoenaed Thursday afternoon.

The Grand Jury is expected to meet later this month.

The legal moves follow four Buffalo Police officers spending a little over an hour at One Bills Drive in Orchard Park Thursday, as they continued to investigate the hit-and-run accident.

A police source tells 2 On Your Side that Bills' personnel refused to answer questions about the incident and referred police to their attorneys.

Afterward, as the officers were driving away, they were asked how the meeting went. One officer shook his head and said, "not good."
http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=58323&catid=4

Once again this only proves that Ch 2 IS ON YOUR SIDE!

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Why Wilson and Brandon? that doesn't make much sense.

casdhf
06-12-2008, 06:56 PM
There's no legal reason at all for Wilson to testify, unless he was in the car. Maybe Ralph was wasted and Marshawn came to pick him up.

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 06:58 PM
There's no legal reason at all for Wilson to testify, unless he was in the car. Maybe Ralph was wasted and Marshawn came to pick him up.

imagine Wilson clubbing on Chippewa like the old guy from the Six Flags commercial. http://croutonboy.typepad.com/photos/people_i_hate/mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg

Cntrygal
06-12-2008, 07:00 PM
RW having a sleepless night...

DraftBoy
06-12-2008, 07:09 PM
They are sending a message by asking Ralph and Russ to come in.

M
06-12-2008, 07:17 PM
They are sending a message by asking Ralph and Russ to come in.

But isn't it kind of overkill to subpoena the "boss" of the guys involved? Come on, they know these guys don't know anything. All they would have is hearsay at best.

Buffalogic
06-12-2008, 07:25 PM
This is such a circus....

Somebody should tell this DA to try and do his job instead of getting his name in the paper...

These people are clueless and their way to pour more gasoline on the fire is to invoke bigger names in the investigation so it holds more weight...

The name of the person, or how important they are makes no difference when they are all saying the same thing, 'I have no knowledge of what occurred.'

More bogus tactics from an egomaniacal DA to try and squeeze every drop out of his 15 minutes of fame.

Typ0
06-12-2008, 07:35 PM
I can't believe that RW was out partying with the boys...but it must be so.

YardRat
06-12-2008, 07:36 PM
Any information relevant to the incident should have relayed to the proper authorities by now.

Don't blame the officials for dragging it out...If whoever was driving the vehicle would have come forward with an attorney and been more cooperative from the start the issue would probably be close to being settled by now.

FinFaninBuffalo
06-12-2008, 07:38 PM
This is merely a ploy to apply more pressure.

The players that are subpoenaed, OTOH, are a bigger problem for Lynch, if he was driving. I'm not sure if they will be willing to commit perjury to save a teammate from getting charged with a misdemeanor.

This is what I was assuming would eventually happen. The question is - was the DA trying to avoid this? Now Lynch has drawn the whole team into his problem.

coastal
06-12-2008, 07:42 PM
What have I been telling you people...

cops don't like people who don't cooperate.

this is going from bad to worse.

FlyingDutchman
06-12-2008, 07:42 PM
This case is so overblown that it's becoming embarrassing for the Bills organization, players, fans, police, DA, and Western NY!

On the ticker on ESPN theyre saying it was a "fatal" hit and run.....great journalism....

DraftBoy
06-12-2008, 07:44 PM
This is such a circus....

Somebody should tell this DA to try and do his job instead of getting his name in the paper...

These people are clueless and their way to pour more gasoline on the fire is to invoke bigger names in the investigation so it holds more weight...

The name of the person, or how important they are makes no difference when they are all saying the same thing, 'I have no knowledge of what occurred.'

More bogus tactics from an egomaniacal DA to try and squeeze every drop out of his 15 minutes of fame.

Umm..his job is to get to the bottom of who committed a crime, since whomever committed the crime wont come forward voluntarily, he must force them to legally.

From a legal aspect subpoening Wilson and Brandon is ingenious and credit to the DA for thinking it up. From a fan stand point the **** just got a little deeper.

casdhf
06-12-2008, 07:47 PM
How is it ingenious? They can't possibly add anything to the case.

The Spaz
06-12-2008, 07:49 PM
The police are still fishing. How the **** are Brandon and Wilson goign to know what happened at 3:30 AM? Ingenious or desperate?

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2008, 07:52 PM
By giving subpeonas to Ralph and Russ, the DA is simply trying to turn up the heat on the Bills. Maybe if Ralph has a talk with Marshawn he will it through his dreadlocks that it is time to man up.

coastal
06-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey mouthbreathers...

DA: Mr. Wilson, when you made aware that a female pedestrian was hit by a vehicle that was alleged to be owned by Marshawn Lynch?

RWjr: Marv Levy is my friend.

DA: That's nice Mr. Wilson... who made you aware of the investigation?

RWjr: In Russ we trust.

DA: Mr. Wilson, this is a serious matter and you are required by law to answer the questions. That being said, what was the exact conversation you had reagrding Marshawn's invovlement on the night in question.

RWjr: I made pee pee in my pants.

There are a boatload of questions they can ask him.

DraftBoy
06-12-2008, 08:01 PM
How is it ingenious? They can't possibly add anything to the case.

They weren't subpoenaed to add anything, they were subpoenaed to 1. apply more pressure to the Bills players who were also subpoenaed to talk. 2. Its an embarrassment that will irritate them. Some pro athletes hold the opinion that they are untouchable, well I may not be able to get to you but I sure as hell will go at your job. If that means bringing your boss in to talk downtown then thats what Ill do. Its a mental chess match at this point and right now Id say the DA has the Bills at check.

DraftBoy
06-12-2008, 08:01 PM
The police are still fishing. How the **** are Brandon and Wilson goign to know what happened at 3:30 AM? Ingenious or desperate?

Not even close to desperate they know that Wilson and Brandon can add nothing, thats not why they were subpoenaed.

chernobylwraiths
06-12-2008, 08:07 PM
:puke: Channel 4 is nothing and they call themselves #1 newscast in WNY

Ch 2 has been on this story since it's been going on, they're the ones that broke the story when it first happened and the other news have just jumped on the :bandwagon:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=58323&catid=4

Once again this only proves that Ch 2 IS ON YOUR SIDE!

Channel 4 Sports director John Murphy, the voice of the Bills.

WGRZ is also connected to the all sports radio station.

chernobylwraiths
06-12-2008, 08:08 PM

They will have gotten answers because as the men in charge, they will be the ones that want to know what happened.

Mitchy moo
06-12-2008, 08:13 PM
RW brought his own bottle out that night, pepto.

raphael120
06-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Wow...whens the last time an owner of a football team was subpoenaed?

This is getting worse day by day...

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 08:30 PM
They will have gotten answers because as the men in charge, they will be the ones that want to know what happened.

that's great if the DA wants to try to make a case, but they weren't there- whatever they say is hearsay and usually not admissible in an actual court case. I'm not sure if it works the same way for a grand jury, but certainly nothing they could say could be used to convict.

Plus, "turning up the heat" on the Bills is nothing but a publicity stunt. The Bills organization was not involved- just the four guys in the car.

raphael120
06-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Man...it's just our luck that we had all this optimism going into training camp, all the ticket sales, overcoming the dark cloud that is Toronto, staying positive with a nice draft, solid FA, and it's all getting totally ****ED up by all this now.

Op, you're right....we can never catch a damn break.

Patti120
06-12-2008, 08:34 PM
Gotta love attorney's with ego's. I'm an attorney and this thing is so blown out of proportion that it is sickening. I'm not downplaying the fact that someone was hit as that is clearly a serious matter but this is ridiculous on both sides really.

Romes
06-12-2008, 08:34 PM
The Buffalo Bills received a request from the Buffalo Police Department to interview certain Bills players in connection with the incident on the morning of Saturday, May 31st at the corner of West Chippewa Street and Delaware Avenue. The Buffalo Bills organization has fully cooperated with the authorities by assisting them in setting up the interviews with the several players they requested. Those players voluntarily attended the interviews and the investigators were able to speak with each of them.

It is the view of the Buffalo Bills organization that the investigation is not a team matter, but rather a personal matter. The Buffalo Bills have been asked to and have assisted the investigators. At the conclusion of the player interviews, the investigators indicated their intent to impanel a grand jury, to subpoena several Buffalo Bills players and to further subpoena several members of the Buffalo Bills administrative staff. The Buffalo Bills organization has cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate fully with the Buffalo Police Department in connection with this matter.

The Buffalo Bills organization is issuing this statement to respond to media reports that suggest that the Buffalo Bills have not been cooperative with the authorities, which is completely untrue.

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6150

Patrick76777
06-12-2008, 08:49 PM
This will decide if there's a trial.

I've testified in front of Erie County Grand Jury's a few times for my old job.

The DA will present the case and ask questions of the Subpoenad players in front of the 23 Jurors.

The Jurors will then decide if there is enough evidence to move to trial.

God I hope the Jury Duty notice comes in the mail this week. I'd vote no all day long.

I don't remember how many Jurors they need to get a trial. Does anybody know?

Anyway, it's actually funny because they hear many cases during a day and they're bored stiff. Sometimes you see them reading books or dozing off.

casdhf
06-12-2008, 08:50 PM
They weren't subpoenaed to add anything, they were subpoenaed to 1. apply more pressure to the Bills players who were also subpoenaed to talk. 2. Its an embarrassment that will irritate them. Some pro athletes hold the opinion that they are untouchable, well I may not be able to get to you but I sure as hell will go at your job. If that means bringing your boss in to talk downtown then thats what Ill do. Its a mental chess match at this point and right now Id say the DA has the Bills at check.

Right. There isn't already enough pressure on the team to get this handled? I'm sure if they go ahead and piss Wilson off he'll have less reason to cooperate.. Ralph Wilson can put much more pressure on Lynch than anyone else right now and I don't care who the DA is, I'd want Ralph on my side, not pissed off and siding with his players.

DraftBoy
06-12-2008, 08:56 PM
Right. There isn't already enough pressure on the team to get this handled? I'm sure if they go ahead and piss Wilson off he'll have less reason to cooperate.. Ralph Wilson can put much more pressure on Lynch than anyone else right now and I don't care who the DA is, I'd want Ralph on my side, not pissed off and siding with his players.

When is the last time you saw a team owner and COO subpoenaed for players actions? Clark is sending a very clear message here, imo.

Losman4Life
06-12-2008, 09:00 PM
Lynch is a POS loser and I hope they cut him!

I can't believe we drafted such a criminal. Once a loser always a loser!!!

casdhf
06-12-2008, 09:14 PM
When is the last time you saw a team owner and COO subpoenaed for players actions? Clark is sending a very clear message here, imo. And what message is that? If you have nothing to do with the case, we'll call you in anyways? If a person is arrested, calling in their boss--that can't possibly add anything--is bull****. He's simply grandstanding and I doubt it helps the DA in the long run.

Michael82
06-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Wow! The more and more this goes on, I lose respect for Marshawn Lynch. Just come out and admit that you were the ****ing driver. Save your teammates and end this ****. Take a deal, I'm sure they will give you a fair one. But I'm also disgusted by the Buffalo DA. What a piece of ****! Getting Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon involved?!!? come on! Now you are definitely doing this for show. I hope your ass is not re-elected next time. :ill:

Michael82
06-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Oh and what a start for our 2nd round rookie, James Hardy....first he's involved in some kind of threat against his father with a gun. Now he's involved in a hit and run with a teammate. :ill:

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Frank Clark is the Erie County DA and is not running for re-election.

He is also doing the right thing as nobody is willing to co-operate.

Michael82
06-12-2008, 10:41 PM
that's great if the DA wants to try to make a case, but they weren't there- whatever they say is hearsay and usually not admissible in an actual court case. I'm not sure if it works the same way for a grand jury, but certainly nothing they could say could be used to convict.

Plus, "turning up the heat" on the Bills is nothing but a publicity stunt. The Bills organization was not involved- just the four guys in the car.
Good post! :bf1:

Michael82
06-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Frank Clark is the Erie County DA and is not running for re-election.

He is also doing the right thing as nobody is willing to co-operate.
Frank Clark is an ******* and should watch himself. I'm sure there are a few Bills fans that want to kick his ass right now. :snicker:

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 10:45 PM
Wow! The more and more this goes on, I lose respect for Marshawn Lynch. Just come out and admit that you were the ****ing driver. Save your teammates and end this ****. Take a deal, I'm sure they will give you a fair one. But I'm also disgusted by the Buffalo DA. What a piece of ****! Getting Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon involved?!!? come on! Now you are definitely doing this for show. I hope your ass is not re-elected next time. :ill:

If this is going to a grand jury, Lynch is wise not to take the deal yet. There's a possibility that the grand jury could decide there isn't enough evidence, and the whole thing could go away.

If the grand jury decides there's enough evidence to go to trial, then Lynch should man up, have his attorney meet with the DA, and take a deal.

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2008, 10:46 PM
If this is going to a grand jury, Lynch is wise not to take the deal yet. There's a possibility that the grand jury could decide there isn't enough evidence, and the whole thing could go away.

If the grand jury decides there's enough evidence to go to trial, then Lynch should man up, have his attorney meet with the DA, and take a deal.

The problem is the other players can't refuse to testify before the grand jury because they have immunity.

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 10:47 PM
The problem is the other players can't refuse to testify before the grand jury because they have immunity.

I'm confused- if they weren't driving, why would they need immunity?

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2008, 10:50 PM
I'm confused- if they weren't driving, why would they need immunity?

They are given immunity so they can't take the 5th while on the stand. It, in essences, forces them to testify. The only crime they can be charged with is perjury.

They can lie to cops all day long, but not a grand jury.

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 10:51 PM
They are given immunity so they can't take the 5th while on the stand. It, in essences, forces them to testify. The only crime they can be charged with is perjury.

They can lie to cops all day long, but not a grand jury.

well I understand that part of it- what I don't understand is what crime they could have committed if they were passengers and not drivers. Why would they take the 5th if they didn't do anything?

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2008, 10:53 PM
well I understand that part of it- what I don't understand is what crime they could have committed if they were passengers and not drivers. Why would they take the 5th if they didn't do anything?

To cover up for a teammate - they take the 5th even though they really don't have anything to hide. The prosecution can't prove it, but the person hides behind the constitution to protect Lynch.

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 10:56 PM
To cover up for a teammate - they take the 5th even though they really don't have anything to hide. The prosecution can't prove it, but the person hides behind the constitution to protect Lynch.

Ok, this is going in circles.

I understand that part- everyone takes the 5th in court so no one has to say who was driving. The DA offers immunity to prevent that from happening.

But, Christian Gaddis was in the back seat and didn't do anything. So, what is the benefit to him to taking immunity? What did he do that they could charge him with? It's not a crime to be a passenger in a vehicle when the driver violates the law.

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Ok, this is going in circles.

I understand that part- everyone takes the 5th in court so no one has to say who was driving. The DA offers immunity to prevent that from happening.

But, Christian Gaddis was in the back seat and didn't do anything. So, what is the benefit to him to taking immunity? What did he do that they could charge him with? It's not a crime to be a passenger in a vehicle when the driver violates the law.

I know. And I guess I am not explaining the clearly.

Once he is given immunity, it removes his option to take the 5th. So when the question is asked "Who was driving the vehicle" he can't say "I plead the 5th". He can only give the honest answer.

The immunity is only a tool to remove the option of a non-answer by the witnesses.

OpIv37
06-12-2008, 11:07 PM
I know. And I guess I am not explaining the clearly.

Once he is given immunity, it removes his option to take the 5th. So when the question is asked "Who was driving the vehicle" he can't say "I plead the 5th". He can only give the honest answer.

The immunity is only a tool to remove the option of a non-answer by the witnesses.

wait, I think I figured out the problem- I was thinking he had to accept the immunity. But the way you're saying it, the DA grants him immunity so he can't take the 5th whether he wants it or not.

If that's the case, now it makes perfect sense.

ParanoidAndroid
06-12-2008, 11:19 PM
I thought immunity was granted only if requested in most cases. This sounds like an organized crime case. Sheesh.

Buffalogic
06-12-2008, 11:31 PM
Lol like I said...The Da is grasping at straws trying to get bigger names involved so this doesn't look like a clown car operation. They can't add anything to the case, so stop trying to be the big bad DA bully and leave bills ownership and management out of this...

Jan Reimers
06-13-2008, 05:46 AM
DA Frank Clark is a vindictive SOB. I think, when arrests are finally made in this case, that he will ask for harsher punishments than usual, simply because of the total lack of cooperation by Lynch and the other Bills' players.

Dr. Lecter
06-13-2008, 05:56 AM
wait, I think I figured out the problem- I was thinking he had to accept the immunity. But the way you're saying it, the DA grants him immunity so he can't take the 5th whether he wants it or not.

If that's the case, now it makes perfect sense.

Exaclty. Immunity is automatically part of testifying before a Grand Jury.

FinFaninBuffalo
06-13-2008, 05:57 AM
DA Frank Clark is a vindictive SOB. I think, when arrests are finally made in this case, that he will ask for harsher punishments than usual, simply because of the total lack of cooperation by Lynch and the other Bills' players.

His actions in this case should and will be under heavy scrutiny. I don't think he will try anything rash. There are many people watching him.

imbondz
06-13-2008, 05:58 AM

wait, how do you know that but the cops don't?

Historian
06-13-2008, 06:00 AM
Subpoena Ralph? How laughable.

Picture that conversation:

"Hey guys...wanna , :deepbreath:<DEEP breath> go clubbin down on :deep breath:<DEEP breath> Chippywah? :exhale:<EXHALE>"

"Sure Ralph, if yer buyin!"

"Okay then. Anybody know :deep breath:<DEEP breath> a place where the dames still do :deep breath:<DEEP breath> the Charleston? :exhale:<EXHALE>"

Jan Reimers
06-13-2008, 06:11 AM
His actions in this case should and will be under heavy scrutiny. I don't think he will try anything rash. There are many people watching him.
The most likely charge, if Lynch is charged, is leaving the scene of an injury accident. It carries a maximum of one year in jail. While first time offender rarely get jail time, I can see Clark coming up with some argument that Lynch should do jail time.

While a judge, and perhaps a jury, doesn't have to accept Clark's recommendation, I can see the vindictive bastard asking for a stiffer-than-usual sentence, because he's pissed about the run around he's been getting.

Typ0
06-13-2008, 06:16 AM
I spoke of phone evidence in another thread. It's very possible there was a phone call to RW on the night in question.

Jan Reimers
06-13-2008, 06:22 AM
I spoke of phone evidence in another thread. It's very possible there was a phone call to RW on the night in question.
Exactly. Ralph doesn't have to have been with them to have some knowledge of the incident.

Historian
06-13-2008, 07:07 AM
"Five Jack :deep breath: Daniels for me and my young :deep breath: friends here! :exhale:"

Mr. Miyagi
06-13-2008, 07:12 AM
This mother****er DA is making a big ass circus out of this thing. I hope he's enjoying the spotlight. He's just flexing his ****ing muscles with Ralph and Russ, showing them who's got the power. What a egotistical jackass. Btich. :mad:

M
06-13-2008, 07:49 AM
I guess the DA has every right to compel evidence anyway he sees fit. I just hope he is this zealous in his pursuit of a joe schmoe hit and run case or any case for that matter (i.e,. subpoena the suspect's boss to put pressure on an employee).

Mr. Miyagi
06-13-2008, 07:53 AM
I guess the DA has every right to compel evidence anyway he sees fit. I just hope he is this zealous in his pursuit of a joe schmoe hit and run case or any case for that matter (i.e,. subpoena the suspect's boss to put pressure on an employee).
He's not. There's no media spotlight in those cases.

M
06-13-2008, 07:55 AM
He's not. There's no media spotlight in those cases.

Exactly my point, MM.

DraftBoy
06-13-2008, 07:56 AM
The reaction to somebody doing their job to get information is hysterical. If this is any other team aside from the Bills everybody here is standing up and clapping that somebody refuses to give in a football players celebrity...

:rofl:

Historian
06-13-2008, 07:58 AM
BRANDON: "Marshawn...may I please have your sloppy seconds?"

M
06-13-2008, 08:00 AM
The reaction to somebody doing their job to get information is hysterical. If this is any other team aside from the Bills everybody here is standing up and clapping that somebody refuses to give in a football players celebrity...

:rofl:

If you're talking to me, my problem is not that he's doing his job to get information. My problem is that you know d*mn well he doesn't do this with every case and he should.

FinFaninBuffalo
06-13-2008, 08:02 AM
The most likely charge, if Lynch is charged, is leaving the scene of an injury accident. It carries a maximum of one year in jail. While first time offender rarely get jail time, I can see Clark coming up with some argument that Lynch should do jail time.

While a judge, and perhaps a jury, doesn't have to accept Clark's recommendation, I can see the vindictive bastard asking for a stiffer-than-usual sentence, because he's pissed about the run around he's been getting.

Well I hope that doesn't happen. If it does, I hope there is a backlash from the public. I want DAs to act rationally. Emotion should not be part of the criminal justice system.

colin
06-13-2008, 08:13 AM
i don't see how this is anything but desperation on the part of the da.

he doesn't have anything to convict marshawn, so he needs someone to talk. if no one talks he'll have nothing.

Historian
06-13-2008, 08:17 AM
RALPH: "Russ...can you help me :deep breath: empty my colonoscopy bag? :exhale:"

Dr. Lecter
06-13-2008, 08:24 AM
Most people are not young and hip like the Historian.

gr8slayer
06-13-2008, 08:24 AM
The DA in Buffalo is a moron; he has let this drag on for far too long.

patmoran2006
06-13-2008, 08:29 AM
you are absoutely right. He will push for the harshest punnishment possible.

Clark has a rep for being an *******.

But having said that.> lynch is going to deserve what he gets. He should've owned up and showed remorse.. He'd almost certainly have just gotten probation, and not punnished by the eague. Now I think he's going to get punnished by both.

Historian
06-13-2008, 08:47 AM
WILSON: "Russ...order us two :coughcough: pink ladies, and put a quarter on that pool table for me....will ya' son?"

madness
06-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Why would the police want an hour lecture on why the CBA is unfair?

yordad
06-13-2008, 09:06 AM
WILSON: "Russ...order us two :coughcough: pink ladies, and put a quarter on that pool table for me....will ya' son?"Russ: "A quarter? It's like a buck now you old fart."

justasportsfan
06-13-2008, 09:20 AM

DA To Ralph " Whats up with the 30 million cap we're not using?"

DA to Russ "Whats up with the Peters , Lee, Crowell contract?"

Russ and Ralph " I thought we're here to discuss the hit and run".

Da " what hit and run?"

Pride
06-13-2008, 09:21 AM
DA To Ralph " Whats up with the 30 million cap we're not using?"

DA to Russ "Whats up with the Peters , Lee, Crowell contract?"

Russ and Ralph " I thought we're here to discuss the hit and run".

Da " what hit and run?"

LOL

Historian
06-13-2008, 10:26 AM
WILSON: "Hey Marshy-baby! Can I ride :coughcough: shotgun?"

Stoneludlow
06-13-2008, 02:25 PM

Mikey,
Frank Clark, the DA, has already announced he is NOT running again due to health reasons. My opinion is that he knows he screwed up on the Lyn Dejac case and wants to bow out quietly.

Historian
06-13-2008, 02:32 PM
RALPH: "Russ...if you can get Marshawn and the rest of the :coughcough: fellas outta this mess, I'll bump you up to 38,000!"