PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Hardy will turn snitch?

The Answer
06-13-2008, 10:59 AM
If Hardy was in fact involved with this hit and run incident, do you think he is going to snitch his boy Marshawn out and save his own behind?

I'm pretty sure that OBD is regretting this pick big time and now we know why a 1st round talent dropped this far. This is the 2nd serious off field 'incident' that he has been involved with in less than a month and there are no more questions about his character now. Hardy is straight up ghetto with a capital G.

Should be interesting as the Buffalo Po Po seems to have turned the heat up a notch as their are looking to get a conviction. Also I'm very dissapointed to here that Steve Johnson was involved because I had high expectations for him too.

~The Answer

Jan Reimers
06-13-2008, 11:02 AM
If you are served a subpoena and compelled to testify before a grand jury, you better damn well tell the truth.

mikemac2001
06-13-2008, 11:03 AM
If Hardy was in fact involved with this hit and run incident, do you think he is going to snitch his boy Marshawn out and save his own behind?

I'm pretty sure that OBD is regretting this pick big time and now we know why a 1st round talent dropped this far. This is the 2nd serious off field 'incident' that he has been involved with in less than a month and there are no more questions about his character now. Hardy is straight up ghetto with a capital G.

Should be interesting as the Buffalo Po Po seems to have turned the heat up a notch as their are looking to get a conviction. Also I'm very dissapointed to here that Steve Johnson was involved because I had high expectations for him too.

~The Answer

I can't really blame hardy for it if marshawn was the one driving and being the party boy....hardy was with him....he made a bad judgment call i think alot of us have made that call once or twice in our life.

Stewie
06-13-2008, 11:04 AM
if your country's president starts an unjust war that kills millions of people, are you a scumbag too? why or why not?

Jan Reimers
06-13-2008, 11:12 AM
if your country's president starts an unjust war that kills millions of people, are you a scumbag too? why or why not?
Or, if your president takes out one of the most ruthless dictators in the world, restoring human rights to millions of people, and prevents another terrorist attack on America for nearly seven years, are you a great man, too?

patmoran2006
06-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Holy political battles, Batman.

Look. It does look bad for Hardy. Wrong Place, wrong time.. again.

But. How can you hate on the kid and call him a bad draft pick because he happened to be out at a popular bar in Buffalo with the star running back of the football team? I"m pretty sure Hardy didnt turn to Lynch in the car and say "run this ***** over and make a quick left down to Elmwood Avenue"

The fault is 100% on the shoulders of Lynch, assuming that he was the driver (and trust me, he was, or he'd have been talking by now)

Johnson, Hardy and Gaitis (?).. Wrong place, wrong time, wrong car... If Lynch had drugs on him or something and they were with him, that's one thing.

But you cant put ANY fault on anyone else other than Lynch.. UNLESS one of them lies under oath, in which case they'll be in far more trouble than Lynch's misdemeanor.

Dr. Lecter
06-13-2008, 11:21 AM
Johnson and Hardy were not involved. They were there. Lynch was (OK, in all likelihood) driving and took off.

Pat is correct. This is 100% on the driver. To say Hardy or Graddis or Johnson was involved is incorrect.

patmoran2006
06-13-2008, 11:23 AM
What pisses me off the most is Im a HUGE Lynch fan and I was all about drafting him, "character issues" and all.

Same thing about Hardy. I think he's NEEDED on this team badly, perhaps as much as anybody else. "character issues" or not.

But they're really putting a black eye on this franchise right now.. They better play like hell on the field.

HAMMER
06-13-2008, 11:48 AM

~The Answer

Gimme a break, they were in the car, not driving. Neither Hardy nor Johnson have any culpability in this situation. They are of legal age and were out having a few drinks, not shooting heroine and picking up hookers. Good grief. You sound like a bitter old man.

raphael120
06-13-2008, 12:35 PM

puh, in the eyes of many outside the country, apparently.

Buffatexas
06-13-2008, 12:42 PM

~The Answer

yep and we should regret having Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Jim Kelly because of their off the field "activities"

No offense man, but your statement makes you sound like NFL players should be choir boys. Not that I advocate the kind of behaviour that we have seen thus far, but again, probably no one on this board has seen it, or was there "when it happened" So dont get your self in a tizzy over something that has still yet to be proven.

The Answer
06-13-2008, 12:53 PM
yep and we should regret having Bruce Smith, Darryl Talley, Jim Kelly because of their off the field "activities"

No offense man, but your statement makes you sound like NFL players should be choir boys. Not that I advocate the kind of behaviour that we have seen thus far, but again, probably no one on this board has seen it, or was there "when it happened" So dont get your self in a tizzy over something that has still yet to be proven.

Your missing the point of this thread - this isn't about the Lynch incident, it's about James Hardy and the fact that he seems to be prone to michief and other unacceptable behavior.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with hanging out with teamates and having a good time. But the dude just had a major incident that made headlines, and now he's involved in this crap. It is a bad omen for a player that was labeled as a major risk by the nfl draft world because of this type of stuff.

Perhaps he just has bad luck, but so much for surrounding himself with postive, veteran leaders on this team.

~The Answer

PECKERWOOD
06-13-2008, 01:02 PM

~The Answer

Hardy has been somewhat of a disappointment off the field so far.. I'm really hoping that he isn't a Chris Henry type.

Buffatexas
06-13-2008, 01:24 PM
Your missing the point of this thread - this isn't about the Lynch incident, it's about James Hardy and the fact that he seems to be prone to michief and other unacceptable behavior.

Obviously there's nothing wrong with hanging out with teamates and having a good time. But the dude just had a major incident that made headlines, and now he's involved in this crap. It is a bad omen for a player that was labeled as a major risk by the nfl draft world because of this type of stuff.

Perhaps he just has bad luck, but so much for surrounding himself with postive, veteran leaders on this team.

~The Answer

Ok....here is my point....Hardy was charged with what? Nothing. Am i correct? Hardy is permitted to own and possess a handgun. It is his right and he has obviously passed the states legal requirement to have one. Having a gun does a bad person not make. Unfortunately, the media achieved its goal in misguiding everyone into believing that Hardy is a risk because of a "misunderstanding"

If Hardy was indeed in the vehicle , which we dont know for sure, and NOT driving, then this event should be of no factor to his character what so ever and assuming that it does is like trying to say Obama shares the same views as his ex pastor just because they co-habitated the same building.