The fact is, this could have happened to any of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

The fact is, this could have happened to any of us.

That place is a Zoo at 3:30 in the morning. People are all over the streets. A loss of concentration for 1 second and something like this could happen. And who knows, maybe didn't realize that he hit someone. That's very possible. Her injuries, or lack thereof, suggest that it wasn't exactly a high speed collision.

Marshawn is getting a bad rap on this thing.
    Resign our own guys!
  • hydro
    • Oct 2005

Re: The fact is, this could have happened to any of us.

A piece of his car did break off...
    BERNIAC!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
      they shoulda made Steve Johnson rap instead.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Whatever happened or didnt happen.. he should simply speak up about it.. Lawyer'ing up and clearly not cooperating with police is a show of guilt, and it also sets a VERY bad perception to the public.

Contrary to popular belief on this board; the amount of citizens who care about the law and human regard for another far outnumbers the amount of Bills junkies who wouldn't care if he stabbed someone 11 times, as long as he could play on sunday.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
          Zero for Zero!
          • Mar 2003

Except for the driving off part. And, of course, it is still something to accept responsibility for.
          Originally posted by mysticsoto
          Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• patmoran2006
            Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
            • Dec 2005

the "this could have happened to any of us" thread title is bull****.

Yes, any of us could've accidently hit someone with our car. But it would be the people with a conscious that would stop to make sure the person that was hit wasn't badly injured.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by hydrosmak
              A piece of his car did break off...
              Just cuz it has a fancy name, doesn't mean it's not a cheaply made car.
              It fits his MO, too. (must bring booze to bar)
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• dplus47
                • Sep 2005

That place is a Zoo at 3:30 in the morning. People are all over the streets. A loss of concentration for 1 second and something like this could happen. And who knows, maybe didn't realize that he hit someone. That's very possible. Her injuries, or lack thereof, suggest that it wasn't exactly a high speed collision.

yeah, no. speak for yourself. i don't give a damn about the law, but i care about people enough to stop. leaving the scene would not have crossed my mind.

when can somebody on another team fail a drug test so everybody can break out the pitchforks and torches for the perpetrator of a victimless crime?

Comment

• EDS
                  • Jan 2003

Do you really believe that?

What if Marshawn was liquored up and new he hit something but kept going? Could that happen to any of us? If so, then we would all deserve a bad rap.

Now, maybe Marshawn was not liquored up and was not driving, in which, he must not be very observant. Moreover, while it is admirable to protct a friend, the person driving the car should step forward to clear Lynch's name - or that person is not much of a friend. I don't think any of my friends would do that to me.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by patmoran2006
                    the "this could have happened to any of us" thread title is bull****.

Yes, any of us could've accidently hit someone with our car. But it would be the people with a conscious that would stop to make sure the person that was hit wasn't badly injured.
                    Dude it was pouring rain, the chick was wearing dark clothing, drunk, and hanging out in the middle of the road. Maybe they didn't realize they hit her at all.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

I wish this would just go away. NOTHING is going to come of this....

Comment

• SabreEleven
                        • Aug 2002

All I want from Marshawn is one thing: Honesty.

Comment

• Night Train
                          Retired - On Several Levels
                          • Jul 2005

This will probably be settled for a slap on the wrist very soon. Looks to be nothing more than public posturing by the D.A and Police, who have little to nothing.

Yet several are bored to tears and see a great opportunity to start several threads a day with grandstanding imaginary opinions about it, craving the attention.

One daily thread I understand but the sheer amount of repetative threads has approached pathological levels.
                          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

"The fact is, this could have happened to any of us"

No it couldn't have of. Many of us are responsible adults. It couldn't have happened to me because I don't stay out until 3:30 in the morning.

Comment

• Cntrygal
                              Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                              "The fact is, this could have happened to any of us"

No it couldn't have of. Many of us are responsible adults. It couldn't have happened to me because I don't stay out until 3:30 in the morning.
                              Aren't you getting ready to leave for work about that time?
                              Originally posted by notacon
                              The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
                              X