• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

It may make some waves here....

This is what I just sent to profootballtalk on their posting Larry Felsers BS on the Lynch sitiuation:

On your posting of Buff News on Lynch's team mis-handling the situation:

Larry Felser (the author) is a complete hack. Back in the days of Empire Sports Network we (us Bills fans) used to laugh at how he constantly couldnt even remember the players names. He is respected ONLY because of his service time at being in the media, NOT because of his opinions. Frankly, hes an old doddering fool to many of us.

The Buffalo Police Department is trying to make a majhor case out of Lynch exercising his constitutional right to remain silent. If the police have proof, CHARGE HIM! They dont have enough to do anything, and furthermore are using the media "whore" to publicize a "bump" and run only to make names for themselves.

I did my homework, unless the injury was a fatal or life threatening injury, we are looking at a class A misdemeanor for not presenting insurance and a drivers lisence at the scene. The woman was bumped, fell to the ground, laid there for a bit, got up ON HER OWN, went to the hospital, was treated and released. Those are the facts.

This is NOT a felony case, yet the Buffalo Police seem to have nothing better to do than gobble up the attention on this one. Theres plenty of real, serious crimes for them to chase, get to it. Charge him or shut up. Just that simple.

And as far as Felser goes, hes merely trying to land his final "scoop" before he retires and is pissed that he has to do real work for his story because Lynch is remaining silent.

Thats how I feel straight up

• Confused
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jun 2007

Re: It may make some waves here....

As always, you are spot on EE. aside from giving laptop lawyers and chicken littles something to speculate about, this case is a s good as over.

My bet: $5000 fine,( celeb status, in this case, does not pay off. Deep pockets=hefty fine) 40 hours of community service. Does a couple PSA's for the league and thats it.

no jail time, no suspension, the fickle media quickly forgets. And true fans like myself never cared in the 1st place.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Artie baby boo-boo...lol

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
        • Mar 2004

good for you

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
          Registered Fish
          • Aug 2006

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
          This is what I just sent to profootballtalk on their posting Larry Felsers BS on the Lynch sitiuation:

On your posting of Buff News on Lynch's team mis-handling the situation:

Larry Felser (the author) is a complete hack. Back in the days of Empire Sports Network we (us Bills fans) used to laugh at how he constantly couldnt even remember the players names. He is respected ONLY because of his service time at being in the media, NOT because of his opinions. Frankly, hes an old doddering fool to many of us.

The Buffalo Police Department is trying to make a majhor case out of Lynch exercising his constitutional right to remain silent. If the police have proof, CHARGE HIM! They dont have enough to do anything, and furthermore are using the media "whore" to publicize a "bump" and run only to make names for themselves.

I did my homework, unless the injury was a fatal or life threatening injury, we are looking at a class A misdemeanor for not presenting insurance and a drivers lisence at the scene. The woman was bumped, fell to the ground, laid there for a bit, got up ON HER OWN, went to the hospital, was treated and released. Those are the facts.

This is NOT a felony case, yet the Buffalo Police seem to have nothing better to do than gobble up the attention on this one. Theres plenty of real, serious crimes for them to chase, get to it. Charge him or shut up. Just that simple.

And as far as Felser goes, hes merely trying to land his final "scoop" before he retires and is pissed that he has to do real work for his story because Lynch is remaining silent.

Thats how I feel straight up
          Sorry but you sound like a angry fan who's worrying about nothing but his team's chances this season. You should be worried about Lynch getting the idea that the rules don't apply to him and killing someone.

Comment

• Kadiddlehopper
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by FinFaninBuffalo
            ..... You should be worried about Lynch getting the idea that the rules don't apply to him and killing someone.
            Or a civil suit.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Sorry but you sound like a angry fan who's worrying about nothing but his team's chances this season. You should be worried about Lynch getting the idea that the rules don't apply to him and killing someone.
              You're one to talk - you know damn well, you guys would be taking the same position.

At least he's not out burglarizing apartments like Cecil Collins.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
                Registered Fish
                • Aug 2006

Originally posted by ublinkwescore
                You're one to talk - you know damn well, you guys would be taking the same position.

At least he's not out burglarizing apartments like Cecil Collins.
                You have no idea what position I would take.

If Collins had been a Bill, many people on this site would claim that if was the woman's fault that he broke into her apartment.

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

You have no idea what position I would take.

If Collins had been a Bill, many people on this site would claim that if was the woman's fault that he broke into her apartment.
                  Easy statement to make... woulda, mighta, shoulda... Unsubstantiated BS, thats all that is.

The Bills have ALWAYS looked like angels compared to your squads relentless pursuit of douche bag losers. Jimmy Johnson (your head coach at the time) once said he would put Adolf Hitler on the football field if he could play... point, set, match... game over

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Lynch won't serve any time and he won't serve a suspension. It's a none issue...

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Sorry, but it sounds like this thread is about a "free pass". I've been a witness on a hit and run with 2 vehicles. This isn't a small issue.

Getting good legal advice is not the same as him being a total loser for being in the situation in the first place. I like the way Lynch played last year but this doesn't forgive his "bringing his own alcohol, being out too late, being a profssional athlete" loser butt.

Comment

• seanbillsfan
                        • May 2007

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
                        Sorry, but it sounds like this thread is about a "free pass". I've been a witness on a hit and run with 2 vehicles. This isn't a small issue.

Getting good legal advice is not the same as him being a total loser for being in the situation in the first place. I like the way Lynch played last year but this doesn't forgive his "bringing his own alcohol, being out too late, being a profssional athlete" loser butt.
                        Seriously, hes 22 years old. he definatly f'd up BIG time but hes a young millionaire without a clue. 10 years from now he will be a completely different person.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by EdwardsEra
                          Easy statement to make... woulda, mighta, shoulda... Unsubstantiated BS, thats all that is.
                          Not really, and he's dead on. No matter what team Cecil was on fans would still come and say it wasn't his fault. Look at your own reaction about the Lynch incident. If it involved somebody personal to you or close to you, I doubt you would take the same stance on the issue.
                          COMING SOON...
                          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                            • May 2003

I think a lot of people are underestimating the vindictiveness of District Attorney Frank Clark. He's already subpoenaed Brandon, the Bills' security guy, and 3 players, and I think Clark is probably real pissed at having to take this thing to a grand jury.

I think Marshawn's lack of cooperation will eventually bite him in the butt.
                            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                              I think a lot of people are underestimating the vindictiveness of District Attorney Frank Clark. He's already subpoenaed Brandon, the Bills' security guy, and 3 players, and I think Clark is probably real pissed at having to take this thing to a grand jury.

I think Marshawn's lack of cooperation will eventually bite him in the butt.
                              I think that some people here are being overly critical of a guy doing his job which any of you would expect if somebody close to you was hit in an accident.
                              COMING SOON...
                              Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                              We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X