Round....Pick.....Player......Position
    1....23.... Michael Haynes.....DE
    2....48.... Larry JOHNSON..... RB
    3....79.... Terrence HOLT..... S
    4....111... Bruce NELSON..... C
    5....151... Terrence EDWARDS..... WR
    6....187... Aaron WALKER..... TE
    7....228... Benard RILEY..... DT

Those are my "choices" to be picked by the Buffalo Bills. If you dont like them go ahead and nail on me its ok, but just remember I am not Tom Donahoe so just try to go easy on me... : )

I think Johnson will be #2 becasue just like the Josh Reed pick, he's the best player available and if Henry gets hurt we have no replacement or if he fumbles alot we will have a young backup. I also think we will run alot this season and we might need 2 runners who can handle the load.

Holt i think will be 3rd rounder becasue I dont think we're set at S for the future even though i love Cory Wire and i think hes going to be awsome.

Edwards stock has fallen but hes really quick and has good size and will go thru the middle which is why i think we will select him. Theres others who are quick who will be available but hes the best one who can go thru the middle of the field.

Just my $0.02
    Impossible is Nothing.

• lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

I can't stand Larry Johnson. He's going to be a bust.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Please no Penn State RB's please no ahhhhhhhhhhh!:)

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

I like Holt. He may not be the fastest player but he has very good instincts and posted 12 block kicks on special teams during his college career.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

TM had very good words to say about Larry Johnson.. i would much rather suggs here.. but i am VT alum, so..
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

The signing of Olandis Gary renders the second round choice of Johnson irrelevant. It's not going to happen. To Demon's credit, I'll assume the mock was done before the Gary singing hit the airwaves.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Demon
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ
              The signing of Olandis Gary renders the second round choice of Johnson irrelevant. It's not going to happen. To Demon's credit, I'll assume the mock was done before the Gary singing hit the airwaves.
              Yup, there's no way of getting Larry Johnson now. I did my mock draft at like 1am on Monday morning and he signed Monday night. I wouldn't mind picking up a OLB in the second round now or a CB but your right Johnson or any RB for that matter has no chance of being drafted by the Bills which is okay with me becasue i'd take Gray over Johnson, Onterrio Smith or any others in this draft.
              Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

Jeff Fain....our new Center

I think the Gary signing (along with the Peerless trade) signals a shift to a power running game. I like Trey Teague, but he's not a power center. Fain would be an excellent addition to our team!!

Comment

• Devin
                  The Octagon
                  • Apr 2003

I like the first 4 rounds, replacing Johnson with Fain. Well done Hope it turns out that way! Holt would help our special teams loads!
                  http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• Steve-Mo
                    • Apr 2003

I think Terrence Edwards would like it better in Miami. I read a couple of articles about him and Miami and he really want to play in Miami. His brother, Robert, is a Dolphin, and his best friend, Randy McMichael, is also here in Miami. I like him, but he looks like a stick. I think he gained some weight but I think he was 178lbs before. Miami would put him in the slot then the WR of Miami would be very good. I just don't see him in a Bills uniform. He doesn't fit.

Comment

• Steve-Mo
                      • Apr 2003

Also, No way the Bills would draft Johnson! WTF?!?!

Comment

• Demon
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
                        Also, No way the Bills would draft Johnson! WTF?!?!
                        And why wouldn't Donahoe draft Johnson if he would be available if we didn't sign Gray??? Dont forget i did this like 20hours before Gray signed with Buffalo.

Like someone said, we're going more with a running attack this season instead of passing so much and having Henry and Morris wouldn't have cut it with the risk of injury to Henry and his fumbles problems. Thats why i said Johnson who would only be a backup but we can drop the "Why draft Johnson" becasue now we all know its not going to happen since we signed Gray! If i was Tom Donahoe i would have gave you a lil better mock draft but i'm just a fan....
                        Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• Demon
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Devin
                          I like the first 4 rounds, replacing Johnson with Fain. Well done Hope it turns out that way! Holt would help our special teams loads!
                          Jeff Faine will be a 1st rounder but i agree if hes there take him with the 2nd rounder. But if we do that then i hope we dont fallowing my 4th rounder with Nelson, 2 centers with the first 4 rounds is kinda useless if you know what i mean. We got bigger needs.
                          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

• HenryRules
                            • Jul 2002

Pre-Gary I like this draft. With the Larry Johnson pick gone, I'd like us to take Al Johnson in his spot ... that would bump Nelson out of the 4th and I'm not sure who we'd pick there.

Comment

Working...
                            X