Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Olbermann: Russert's dream job to do Meet the Press and be GM of the BILLS

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Olbermann: Russert's dream job to do Meet the Press and be GM of the BILLS

Sad to see him go as it is, Tim Russert put the Bills in the general public media spotlight due to his passing.

Comment

• Romes
      • Jul 2002

Looks like he did a pretty good job with his kid before he left.
      Originally posted by paladin warrior
      RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I don't know how Luke showed that kind of poise, being a 22 year old kid who just lost his dad. Good parenting, most likely.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
          Sad to see him go as it is, Tim Russert put the Bills in the general public media spotlight due to his passing.
          It's typical. The bills get put on the national spotlight via bad/sad news.

4 sb losses. Wide right. Music City miracle. Ralphy not signing the CBa (who's laughing now) and now Russerts passing. etc.etc. I hope that for once we could be on the national spotlight via a sb win.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
          X