PDA

View Full Version : If Losman stays, he'll likely play a little

The Answer
06-18-2008, 10:51 AM
http://www.realfootball365.com/index.php/articles/bills/11664

If Bills’ Losman stays, he’ll likely play at least a little

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 | Posted by Anthony Bialy

Brady, Brees, Palmer, Hasselbeck, Kitna, Favre, Manning, the other Manning, Romo, Cutler, and Rivers: These are not merely quite roughly 2007’s best quarterbacks. For one, Jay Cutler is at best near the register’s (http://www.realfootball365.com/index.php/articles/bills/11664#) utter edge, while Mr. Kitna would be a voting tally error. More factually, those listed are the only ones at their position who started every game last year, reflecting the reality that quarterbacks often break, disappoint, or, for some teams, both.

Of course, one of the 21 franchises that didn’t manage to get a full season out of a single quarterback is Buffalo. The fact that the ping-ponging between Trent Edwards and J.P. Losman is evidently over should be a relief to everyone regardless of who thought who should start, but the Bills still have to prepare for the possibility of again being one of the teams that didn’t enjoy the luxury of perfect quarterback attendance..............

~The Answer

raphael120
06-18-2008, 11:10 AM
JP will play the last couple games to give Trent some rest for our playoff run considering we'll be 14-0.

TacklingDummy
06-18-2008, 11:23 AM
I expect JP to start 6 games.

TacklingDummy
06-18-2008, 11:24 AM
Not that I want to see him start any.

The Answer
06-18-2008, 11:31 AM
I expect JP to start 6 games.

As much as I do not want to admit it - if Losman is still on this roster when the season starts, than we probably have not seen the last of him.

~The Answer

justasportsfan
06-18-2008, 11:36 AM
As much as I do not want to admit it - if Losman is still on this roster when the season starts, than we probably have not seen the last of him.

~The Answer
Lee's been praying hard.

TacklingDummy
06-18-2008, 11:38 AM
Lee's been praying hard.

Didn't help him last year getting his wish.

justasportsfan
06-18-2008, 11:46 AM
Didn't help him last year getting his wish.

They blame Fairchild . So do I.

TacklingDummy
06-18-2008, 11:48 AM
They blame Fairchild . So do I.

I don't. I blame Lee and JP.
Fairchild was their scapegoat.

Fairchild wasn't the one not getting open or the one bouncing balls at peoples feet.

justasportsfan
06-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I don't. I blame Lee and JP.
Fairchild was their scapegoat.

Fairchild wasn't the one not getting open or the one bouncing balls at peoples feet.
well the players know better and they blamed playcalling.

Why only JP when Trent too couldn't do squat with Lee?

It's been confirmed not only by the players but Turk himself, Playcalling sucked. Even he said that Fairchild wouldn't call what they practiced all week. Playcalling was preditable,etc.etc.etc. They know better , I'll go with what they say.

TacklingDummy
06-18-2008, 11:54 AM
Why only JP when Trent too couldn't do squat with Lee?

And I blame Trent.

OpIv37
06-18-2008, 12:05 PM
this sort of falls into the "well, duh" category.

Trent doesn't have the best record when it comes to injury, and at some point we'll find ourselves in a "garbage time" situation and Trent will get pulled. I wouldn't be surprised if JP starts 3-4 games and gets a quarter or more of playing time in 2 more.

Luisito23
06-18-2008, 12:19 PM
this sort of falls into the "well, duh" category.

Haha...Really....Just another :coocoo: thread....

Philagape
06-18-2008, 12:22 PM
Since only 12 QBs played every game last season, chances are any given backup will see playing time.

TacklingDummy
06-18-2008, 12:35 PM
What if JP comes in and plays lights out?

Like Johnson did against the Colts in a meaningless week 17 game.

justasportsfan
06-18-2008, 12:41 PM
What if JP comes in and plays lights out?.more warnings and bannings.

a scenario thats unlikely to happen.

The Answer
06-18-2008, 12:43 PM
more warnings and bannings.

a scenario thats unlikely to happen.

Speaking of warnings and bannings - I'm shocked this thread hasn't been closed, deleted or moved to spam yet. :censored:

~The Answer

justasportsfan
06-18-2008, 12:45 PM
Speaking of warnings and bannings - I'm shocked this thread hasn't been closed, deleted or moved to spam yet. :censored:

~The Answer
nothing wrong with the thread. The content is whats become the problem like bashing one qb in favor of the other

The Answer
06-18-2008, 12:47 PM
nothing wrong with the thread. The content is whats become the problem like bashing one qb in favor of the other

JP is kind of wearing on me - if it wasn't for him there wouldn't be much to talk about on this board.

God bless him.

~The Answer

OpIv37
06-18-2008, 12:49 PM
What if JP comes in and plays lights out?

I don't even want to think about that situation- if it happens, it will just be more proof that God hates the Buffalo Bills.

trapezeus
06-18-2008, 01:16 PM
JP will need to do more than play lights out for a game or two. If and when he gets his chance, he needs to make up for a lot of mediocred to below average games. Playcalling or not, around the league, JP's next chance as a starter may very well be his last unless he can take a team on his shoulderes.

Fair? probably not, but it's the NFL way. He came in as a 1st rounder and more is expected out of him. Especially with a very spotty record.

Yasgur's Farm
06-18-2008, 03:02 PM
GO BILLS!
GO TRENT!
GO JP!
GO EVANS!
GO LYNCH!
GO FOWLER!
... Wo wants to continue this?

OpIv37
06-18-2008, 03:23 PM
GO BILLS!
GO TRENT!
GO JP!
GO EVANS!
GO LYNCH!
GO FOWLER!
... Wo wants to continue this?

sorry but you can't Say GO TRENT! and GO JP!

You have to pick one and constantly make excuses when they play bad, and constantly argue with anyone who picked the other. It's RJ/Flutie or Bledsoe/JP all over again and we won't stand for fence-sitters.

TacklingDummy
06-18-2008, 05:44 PM
sorry but you can't Say GO TRENT! and GO JP!

You have to pick one and constantly make excuses when they play bad, and constantly argue with anyone who picked the other. It's RJ/Flutie or Bledsoe/JP all over again and we won't stand for fence-sitters.

JP sucks.

Based on last year Trent sucks too.

Hopefully Trent improves.