PDA

View Full Version : I love Marshawn Lynch, I hate Lee Evans

Ed
06-18-2008, 04:22 PM
This is just a fantasy football article, but check out the picture of Marshawn's grill when you scroll down. It's a pretty funny and entertaining article overall and below are the Bills players he mentioned.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=lovehateNFL2K8

Guys I love

Marshawn Lynch, RB, Bills: Injuries are a concern and so is the fact that Buffalo sucks. But lost in the Peterson hoopla is this little fact about last year's other rookie: Despite only playing in 11 games, there were only 10 running backs with more fantasy points than him. He runs hard and he has gold teeth. What's not to love?

Fred Jackson, RB, Bills: Of course, Lynch did miss three games last season.

Players I hate

Lee Evans, WR, Bills: There's an old saying in Buffalo. I know it's in Texas, I'm sure it's in Buffalo. Fool me once, shame on … shame on you. Fool me … you can't get fooled again.

Mr. Miyagi
06-18-2008, 04:26 PM
This guy is gonna be hating life after Evans lights it up this year, with Trent more confident, Hardy taking pressure off, and the new offense. Evans is definitely a sleeper.

yordad
06-18-2008, 10:49 PM
LOL, I love the George Bush semi-quote, but how did Lynch only play in 11 games?

Oaf
06-19-2008, 01:57 AM
This guy is a tard. Everyone likes Lynch, and no one likes Evans fantasy wise right now.