• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

What's your favorite or strangest piece of Buffalo Bills memorbelia

I have quite a few items, as we all do, but one of my favorites is the game glove I ahve from Reggie Germany. It's unique and one of a kind.

My strangest piece of Bills memorbelia is a pair of Buffalo Bills socks I have, they match my boxers.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

I have the socks as well...but I wouldn't call them strange.

I do have this White Rose Collectibles Motorcoach that, when you push down on the rear wheels has some cheering and cries out
    Touchdown Buffalo Bills!!!!!
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Brian H
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Nov 2002

I have the Jim Kelly magazine cover when he was in the USFL that says "Look out Marino,Montana and Fouts Jim Kelly Is Here"........
      ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• R Rich
        • Apr 2003

Whether I'm watching the Bills at home on the DirecTV or I make my annual pilgrimmage to RICH, the one Bills item that's always right there at my side is BT, my Bills Troll. He's been a source of some real good luck for me in the past. Back in '96, I went to the Vet to see the Bills beat the Iggles, and this one Philly fan 'threatened' to take BT since he was workin' his mojo on Philly that day!

Comment

• 4thAndLong
          I'm Really 4 and Short
          • Sep 2002

Strangest thing...Flutie Jersey.

Comment

• northernbillfan
            Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I have one of those too, 4th, I was just biting my tongue.

Another cool item I have is the Tee Shirt they give away for game day, with the date and teams on it.

Well okay, you have to fill out a credit card application, but I live in Canda, and they don't serve our area, so said the return.
            When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Jeff1220
              H to the 12:20
              • Jul 2002

I have an old rubber bills football that I had autoraphed outside the back tunnel into Rich Stadium in (I think) '82. I was about 7, and got a lot of autographs and met a lot of players: Fergy, Smerlas, J.Butler, R. Hooks, I. Robinson, etc. And Coach Chuck Knox. It's more the experience and memories than the actual memorabilia that I cherish.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

Two things:

I have a 1991 bottle of champagne from an UNY winery, not sure which one right now, with a '91 AFC Champs label on it. My parents drank the other one b/c the "wine was old". UGGGHHH!

The other thing is my conehead mask, which may have to reemerge this season. I wore it to all the playoff games in the early '90s. It's a conehead mask that I painted the Bills logo on the sides of. It's great! I used to get lots of laughs and good luck rubs on the cone in the endzone!
                Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Brian H
                  All-Pro Zoner
                  • Nov 2002

Originally posted by R Rich
                  Whether I'm watching the Bills at home on the DirecTV or I make my annual pilgrimmage to RICH, the one Bills item that's always right there at my side is BT, my Bills Troll. He's been a source of some real good luck for me in the past. Back in '96, I went to the Vet to see the Bills beat the Iggles, and this one Philly fan 'threatened' to take BT since he was workin' his mojo on Philly that day!
                  Would you kill for that troll Rich?
                  ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• superbills
                    • Mar 2003

I think my Bills boxers take the cake from my collection. They don't fit anymore, but I wear 'em like they're stapled to my arse. My wife loves the fact that I won't part with these things even if I look like baby huey in a thong.
                    "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                    Ronald Reagan
                    40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Voltron
                      • Jul 2002

My uncle has a piece of the Uprights that they ripped down after the win over the oilers in the playoffs. He said people were cutting it up with hack saws outside the stadium and was handed a piece when he went to see what was going on.
                      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                      - Mark Twain

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

strangest-doug flutie mouse pad(a gift)

favorite-my BILLS football card collection
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Got the socks- but my Bills metal Garbage can- circa 1978 I've had that since I was a kid

Comment

• Brian H
                            All-Pro Zoner
                            • Nov 2002

I got like 100 cards on my wall,Moulds,Flutie and Kelly Jersey and alot of Bills newspaper articles from this season all over my wall....
                            ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

• Brian H
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Nov 2002

Also a nice Bills plague that my buddy MiamiMasterpiece gave me as a gift..
                              ProFootballCentral.com

Comment

Working...
                              X