So D.A. Frank Clark Calls A Lynch Presser And States..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

So D.A. Frank Clark Calls A Lynch Presser And States..

"Nothing's really done until it's done. " He said absoltely nothing.

God, is he a self serving idiot.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: So D.A. Frank Clark Calls A Lynch Presser And States..

This guy has always been a **** that's botched two of the biggest "wrongfully imprisoned" cases this state has ever seen (and this is just over the past few years).

I cant remember his name off hand, but even once Det Dennis Delano and the Cold Case squad proved who the real "bike path rapist" was, Clark STILL held up all kinds of proceedings to get the innocent man who spent 22 years in jail freed and back into civilization.

He's always been a POS in my opinion, and that has nothing to do with this case.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
      Registered Fish
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Night Train
      "Nothing's really done until it's done. " He said absoltely nothing.

God, is he a self serving idiot.
      I believe he said that an agreement for Lynch to plead guilty to charges has been reached. Without saying what, if any, charges could be filed against Lynch, Clark says the running back will be back in town to resolve the entire matter sometime next week.

The D.A. added that the agreement was based on establishing the fact that Lynch was behind the wheel the night his vehicle struck a young Canadian woman at Delaware Avenue and Chippewa in Buffalo. Clark said the investigation showed that there was one other person in the vehicle that night, but would not say who that was.

He added that "Nothing's really done until it's done. " meaning, that Lynch could still back out.

Comment

• casdhf
        • Jul 2002

acd
        Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
        cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
        X