• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Foxsports: Bottom 10 - The best of the worst

3) Marshawn Lynch: Oh, this guy's sooooo outta luck the next time he needs a favor from his teammates or someone in the Buffalo Bills front office. Lynch has said less than Jimmy Hoffa since the May 31 hit-and-run accident involving his vehicle in Buffalo. Frustrated by the silence, the district attorney has served three players and two executives, including chief operating officer Russ Brandon, with subpoenas in order to get someone to say what everyone already strongly suspects: Lynch was driving the SUV. A case that was once shaping up to be two trips to court and a $500 fine for a Class A misdemeanor is getting worse by the day for Lynch and his friends, with 89-year-old owner Ralph Wilson still at risk of being dragged before the grand jury to help unravel the mystery. I'd love to hear Lynch's defense for why the NFL shouldn't sit him down for eight games (at a cost of $182,500 in salary), but he, of course, isn't talking.

~The Answer
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Re: Foxsports: Bottom 10 - The best of the worst

Originally posted by The Answer
    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...t-of-the-worst

3) Marshawn Lynch: Oh, this guy's sooooo outta luck the next time he needs a favor from his teammates or someone in the Buffalo Bills front office. Lynch has said less than Jimmy Hoffa since the May 31 hit-and-run accident involving his vehicle in Buffalo. Frustrated by the silence, the district attorney has served three players and two executives, including chief operating officer Russ Brandon, with subpoenas in order to get someone to say what everyone already strongly suspects: Lynch was driving the SUV. A case that was once shaping up to be two trips to court and a $500 fine for a Class A misdemeanor is getting worse by the day for Lynch and his friends, with 89-year-old owner Ralph Wilson still at risk of being dragged before the grand jury to help unravel the mystery. I'd love to hear Lynch's defense for why the NFL shouldn't sit him down for eight games (at a cost of $182,500 in salary), but he, of course, isn't talking.

~The Answer
    I love # 5 Kobe Bryant. That's the point I was trying to make in the Sports Zone. I wouldn't trust that guy as far as I throw him. Marshawn, please clean up your act!
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• raphael120
      Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
      • Oct 2005

calling for an 8 game suspension? eeeesh....if that comes true, which i doubt it will, say hello to 7-9 or worse.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

if Lynch gets an 8 game suspension for an incident this minor, then Cincinnati should be forced to forfeit their entire 2008 schedule.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          if Lynch gets an 8 game suspension for an incident this minor, then Cincinnati should be forced to forfeit their entire 2008 schedule.
          So, Bellichick and the Patriots got docked cash and a draft pick for completely destroying the integrity and credibility of the entire league, but Marshawn should get suspended 8 games for a misdemeanor?

Sounds fair.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

This author is a complete idiot:

(4) International soccer: For the love of God, can somebody please help FIFA write a decent offsides rule? Other than Brazil, there's no greater source of offensive talent than the continent across the pond, but the European Championships have thus far been a typical letdown. Only four of the first 18 games were 1-0 or 0-0 snoozefests, but the sport's No. 1 flaw remains intact. There should be no such thing as offsides following a free kick in the offensive half or a corner kick until the defense clears the ball across midfield. Anything less penalizes teams for playing an attacking brand of soccer.
            Right. Let's allow offenses to stack 8 people right in front of the goal and the other 3 guys just bomb it in all day, like a Hail Mary.

Jackass.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I've been on Marshawn's case, but the suggestion of an 8 game suspension for what he did is ridiculous.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                This author is a complete idiot:

Right. Let's allow offenses to stack 8 people right in front of the goal and the other 3 guys just bomb it in all day, like a Hail Mary.

Jackass.
                He's only talking about a free kick in the offensive half or a corner kick. I think it would open the game up just enough to make it a little more exciting. Bombing it in would still be offsides in most cases.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                  Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Free kick, I suppose. There's no offsides with corner kicks anyways since the ball is already as far to the goal line as it can be.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

soccer needs to fix their offsides rule anyway. In every other sport, it's the defense's job to stay between the offense and the goal. But in soccer, the D gets a free pass by rule.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

He is going to end up with a traffic violation and why anyone here is thinking suspension is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X