X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Guapo
    • May 2007

Club Seating

I currently have seats in section 116, but I am thinking of getting club seats instead. Does anyone here sit in the club level (206 - 216 or 229 - 238)? If so, how is the atmosphere in those sections? Where we are at now, the fans are loud and fun. It's not a rough section, but it is not very family oriented either. My wife and I love it, but she is wanting me to look into these.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Club Seating

Originally posted by Eric E
    I currently have seats in section 116, but I am thinking of getting club seats instead.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.
    buy the club seats and send the tickets for 116 to me
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

I have 4 seats in the Jim Kelly Club, Section 216. I like them, because we have access to a full bar with mixed drinks, decent food, waitress service in our seats, heated seats, and the opportunity to go into the club when the weather gets foul.

There is lots of yelling and screaming, high-fiving, etc., and taunting of opposing fans when they end up in our section. My wife got a little overzealous one time and threw a glass of wine in a lady San Diego fan's face, but she didn't even get reprimanded by security - maybe she was just lucky.

There are a few kind of snooty types, but most people in our section are good, loud, partying Bills' fans. We like where we are a lot, and have been there ever since they opened the club seats.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
        I have 4 seats in the Jim Kelly Club, Section 216. I like them, because we have access to a full bar with mixed drinks, decent food, waitress service in our seats, heated seats, and the opportunity to go into the club when the weather gets foul.

pffft! You don't get the drunks which is the biggest attraction during sundays.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bulldog
          Top Dog
          • Jan 2003

I have seats in the Van Miller Club. I never really thought I would want club seats, as I had always just sat in the regular sections at the stadium. Then I went to a game with a friend who had club seats and now I can't imagine going any other way. Bathrooms are much nicer and as Jan stated, we have full access to the club area with several flat screen T.V.'s and some quality eats. It's also very easy to get in and out of the stadium. I will say that the crowd in our section is much more tame than other areas of the stadium where I have sat.
          I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

How much do club seats cost a season?
            BERNIAC!

Comment

• Bulldog
              Top Dog
              • Jan 2003

I think mine were $159 a game this year.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                • May 2003

Originally posted by Bulldog
                I have seats in the Van Miller Club. I never really thought I would want club seats, as I had always just sat in the regular sections at the stadium. Then I went to a game with a friend who had club seats and now I can't imagine going any other way. Bathrooms are much nicer and as Jan stated, we have full access to the club area with several flat screen T.V.'s and some quality eats. It's also very easy to get in and out of the stadium. I will say that the crowd in our section is much more tame than other areas of the stadium where I have sat.
                I'm so used to the convenience, I forgot about the bathrooms, which rarely have lines except dead smack at halftime.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• hydro
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Bulldog
                  I think mine were $159 a game this year.
                  Wow that isn't bad at all. Out of my price range but not bad!
                  BERNIAC!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                    How much do club seats cost a season?
                    Ours are the cheapest, because I'm at the far end, on the goal line. We've had chances to move more toward midfield (which get increasingly more expensive), but we're on the aisle, which is convenient and almost a must for the drinking man.

With the reduction to 8 games, I think mine are a little over $4,000 total for the four. Only in Buffalo. . .

Comment

• Bulldog
                      Top Dog
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by hydrosmak
                      Wow that isn't bad at all. Out of my price range but not bad!
                      No, it's really not, and when the weather turns nasty, it's nice to have the heated seat and the overhang that we're under.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                        • Feb 2004

Honestly I have seats in the JIM KELLY club and they are nice especially when I bring friends from FLORIDA...But I would rather sit out of the CLUB for the party atmosphere.......But the CLUB is fun especially when its gets cold...
                        GO Gators!!!!!!
                        GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                        X