PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations on....

WCoastFin
04-22-2003, 01:11 AM
the signing of Olandis Gary...I must admit this was a good move for the Bills...but more so, a great move for Gary, what better oppurtunity to start on a team, then the Bills...Although signed for insurance purposes, Henry still doesnt convince me hes the quality back a team needs (especially with his fumbles) ... I have a feeling Gary will be seeing lots more playing time then projected, if not maybe even steal the starting spot, but i still believe thats a long shot...the question is can Gary stay healthy....again, good move by the Bills.

:horse:

Brian H
04-22-2003, 01:18 AM
Thanks some say cause Gary is one of the best in ball handling and that he may start mid season.I think Henry is gonna try harder and have his best season with Gary breathing down his neck.....

ArcticWildMan
04-22-2003, 01:21 AM
Gary will be our ball control back if Travis continues his fumblitis. Too many times last year we passed instead of running inside the red-zone for fear of Travis fumbling. That should change with Gary :D

The Spaz
04-22-2003, 06:50 AM
Yeah Probowl running backs suck right. Gary will make a great backup! Go Bills!

Ebenezer
04-22-2003, 07:51 AM
Now I know that I'm still asleep...WCF giving us credit??

:yikes:

Tatonka
04-22-2003, 07:55 AM
no.. wcf is posting like he is giving us credit, but is actually slighting our pro bowl running back by saying that he doesnt think henry is that good basically.. then went on to say that could get hurt..

lame attempt at a shot.. but he is obviously nervous, or he wouldnt be over here starting threads about our horrible starting rb and his injury prone back up.. :rolleyes:

Devin
04-22-2003, 08:42 AM
Anyone worried this may create a RB situation similar to Flutie Johnson?

I mean you have 2 1000+ rushers (yes one was injured twice now). 1 had a break out year last year, the other is coming from a backfield that at one point had 3 1000+ yard rushers.

Should be interesting....

The Spaz
04-22-2003, 08:50 AM
No I'm not worried about this starting a feud between our RB's 1. Henry would pound Gary into the ground. 2. Gary hasn't been a 1,000 yard rusher in 2 years. Henry is the starter and Gary is the backup period. Go Bills!

THATHURMANATOR
04-22-2003, 09:04 AM
Henry is a top 5 rb. This is a great move to provide solid depth, but nothing more.

Doc
04-22-2003, 09:07 AM
Williams is a fumbler as well. His 7 fumbles last year were way too high for a 4th year RB. I expect to see Henry cut down on them this year.

THATHURMANATOR
04-22-2003, 09:16 AM
Of course he needs to cut down on the fumbles, but unless he is fumbling every single game next year they aren't going to bench him.

BillsNYC
04-22-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Devin
Anyone worried this may create a RB situation similar to Flutie Johnson?

I mean you have 2 1000+ rushers (yes one was injured twice now). 1 had a break out year last year, the other is coming from a backfield that at one point had 3 1000+ yard rushers.

Should be interesting....

that can't happen with a RB like it does with a QB....you can play both RB's much like we did with thomas and davis and harness their strengths without losing the leadership role that you need from a QB....this is a great signing and should be interesting to see how it pans out..

:fabulous:

WCoastFin
04-22-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
no.. wcf is posting like he is giving us credit, but is actually slighting our pro bowl running back by saying that he doesnt think henry is that good basically.. then went on to say that could get hurt..

lame attempt at a shot.. but he is obviously nervous, or he wouldnt be over here starting threads about our horrible starting rb and his injury prone back up.. :rolleyes:

Sheesh, you can never compliment your team around here, you always got to look at the negative side of things...

:banned:

WCoastFin
04-22-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Ebenezer
Now I know that I'm still asleep...WCF giving us credit??

:yikes:

:lmao: Hey, you know me, I give credit where credit is due...

Tatonka
04-22-2003, 11:18 AM
Wtoast.. i call them like i see them.. your little annoying obnoxious shots are paper thin..

WCoastFin
04-22-2003, 12:14 PM
Even paper cuts can sting at times....but you catch on mighty quick :snicker:

DraftBoy
04-22-2003, 02:30 PM
Wow a Dulphins fan actually disguises shots at us in compliment form. WCF you must be of rare form, I didnt think any Phins fans had that much intelligence, for that I congratulate you.

justasportsfan
04-22-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

Sheesh, you can never compliment your team around here, you always got to look at the negative side of things...

:banned:

LOL! That's not what your power rankings show.