What on Earth!?! The Bills will finish 5-11! According to Sporting News NFL Preview!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

What on Earth!?! The Bills will finish 5-11! According to Sporting News NFL Preview!

I picked up an issue yesterday and read that the Bills were going to go 5-11 despite the improvements on both the defensive and offensive side. They are way off on the they should win at least 8-10 games if all goes well!!! Ptoooey! on Sporting News,but I'll still read it .
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: What on Earth!?! The Bills will finish 5-11! According to Sporting News NFL Preview!

They are dyslexic. It's 11-5.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• blackonyx89
      • Mar 2005

Re: What on Earth!?! The Bills will finish 5-11! According to Sporting News NFL Preview!

Originally posted by mybills
      They are dyslexic. It's 11-5.
      Ooooooooh yeeeeeeeeaaahhh!!!

Comment

• jamze132
        • Jun 2003

Seriously, is 5-11 really out of the question? We are currently a 7-9 team. That's only a 2 game swing either way. I don't think we will go 5-11 but it really wouldn't suprise me.

Schonert is an unknown and we are banking a lot on Edwards making progress.

We are banking on a lot of guys injured last year who are probably going to be starting this year. The injuries impeeded their progress.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I dont think its going to happen but its not out of the realm of possibility either.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

What's confusing is the Bills preview says their "stock report" is UP.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• blackonyx89
              • Mar 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              I dont think its going to happen but its not out of the realm of possibility either.
              How can you say that? We have an easier schedule and the chances of a chronic rash of injuries are unlikely, they should be better and at least fight for 2nd place in the division, unless Tom Brady gets knocked out for the season. Wishful thinking on that last comment. LOL!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Re: What on Earth!?! The Bills will finish 5-11! According to Sporting News NFL Previ

Originally posted by Philagape
                What's confusing is the Bills preview says their "stock report" is UP.
                This is great, never let them see you coming.

Comment

• Voltron
                  • Jul 2002

Sporting News is a wonderful baseball periodical. Their NFL coverage leaves me wanting. But I get ESPN Magazine and i am not a big fan of that mag either. I just don't care about 80 % of the sports they cover in these sports mags. I stopped getting SI because I would read about 10 pages of the entire thing.
                  Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                  - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                  -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                  - Mark Twain

Comment

• Voltron
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                    How can you say that. We have an easier schedule and the chances of a chronic rash of injuries are unlikely, they should be better and at elast fight for 2nd place in the division, unless Tom Brady gets knocked out for the season. Wishful thinking on that last comment. LOL!
                    They are NOTORIOUSLY slow starters who have had issues for years with winning close games against teams they have out played for 3 and 1/2 quarters. That is what has me worried right now. They have a nasty first 4 games.
                    Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                    - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                    -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                    - Mark Twain

Comment

• mybills
                      81 st zoner
                      • Jul 2002

We finally have some size on the lines. Now we have size and speed. Trent has some experience now. Injured players coming back healthy. Seriously close last year even though we played our 3rd stringers..how can they still be stuck in that rut you've just described?
                      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Dujek
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Jan 2008

The last Sporting News NFL preview I read was in 2003 and it told me the Bills were going to the Superbowl. Ever since then I have considered them the ******ed step-child of season previews.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                          Roways rooking ahread!
                          • Sep 2005

Re: What on Earth!?! The Bills will finish 5-11! According to Sporting News NFL Previ

Originally posted by Voltron
                          They are NOTORIOUSLY slow starters who have had issues for years with winning close games against teams they have out played for 3 and 1/2 quarters. That is what has me worried right now. They have a nasty first 4 games.
                          One might think that having a rookie QB and RB early last year might have contributed to that as well.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                            Pinkerton's son
                            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Voltron
                            Perhaps a tough first 2 games, but I dont consider the Raiders or Rams nasty. I could def see us struggling a bit early on, but if we arent at least 2-2 after those first 4 games I'll be surprised.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                              How can you say that? We have an easier schedule !
                              we thought we had a hard schedule going into last season. Turned out to be an easy one. Sometimes teams that we think suck turn out to be good and vice versa
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X