Lynch Update: Plea and Statement will come Friday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Lynch Update: Plea and Statement will come Friday.

Here is some new info...

Sources also have said that both Lynch and his passenger, Bills rookie wide receiver Steve Johnson, have claimed they didn’t know their vehicle had struck anyone.

But Timothy G. O’Connell, the attorney for victim Kimberley Shpeley, has said that she and two friends claimed the SUV struck her, “slowed down and then came to a complete stop” before speeding off.

Other witnesses, though, have told investigators that the SUV never slowed down.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Lynch Update: Plea and Statement will come Friday.

lie detectors for everyone.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

It makes more sense that they didn't know because they went straight to ML's house and parked it outside. It wasn't like they we're hiding the SUV or running away.

Comment

• gr8slayer
        • Feb 2005

Good, get this crap over with.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
          Pinkerton's son
          • Feb 2006

these b****es are just looking for cash now. its obvious that they hired some sleazeball lawyer a while after the fact to sue marshawn, so of course they're gonna say what they need to get more money. if the rest of the witnesses say the vehicle never stopped, then this is rediculous.

Comment

• madness
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Skooby
            It makes more sense that they didn't know because they went straight to ML's house and parked it outside. It wasn't like they we're hiding the SUV or running away.
            That's why Lynch was instructed to be quiet. When you're innocent everything you say can and will be used against you.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

I just want this thing to end. I do think the woman who was struck deserves some compensation, though.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Originally posted by madness
                That's why Lynch was instructed to be quiet. When you're innocent everything you say can and will be used against you.
                I have no idea who in their right mind would incriminate themselves or speak of the incident until after the legalities are settled.

Comment

• Romes
                  • Jul 2002

Also...
                  Authorities investigating the May 31 accident have discussed two possible traffic violations: failure to exercise due care to avoid striking a pedestrian or leaving the scene of a property-damage accident.

Each of those violations carries a maximum penalty of $250 and 15 days in jail, but first-time offenders are all but assured of avoiding jail on such charges.
                  $250...thats more like a pat on the back than a slap on the wrist. I'm surprised that the fine is so low.
                  Originally posted by paladin warrior
                  RALPH is drove me nut.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                    I just want this thing to end. I do think the woman who was struck deserves some compensation, though.
                    Yeah, she deserves to have her medical expenses paid for, all $100 of them.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                      pain and suffering. because of her pain, she couldn't eat for the next couple of hours which made her suffer.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        pain and suffering. because of her pain, she couldn't eat for the next couple of hours which made her suffer.
                        Too bad he didn't hit her harder, stupid *****.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                          • May 2003

Originally posted by gr8slayer
                          Don't forget, according to her personal injury lawyer (read: ambulance chaser), her injuries are far more serious than reported, and she is under the care of several doctors.

Yeah, right.
                          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            Don't forget, according to her personal injury lawyer (read: ambulance chaser), her injuries are far more serious than reported, and she is under the care of several doctors.

Yeah, right.
                            Like I said before, she might be the dumbest ***** in America. If I had just been hit by a $70,000+ car I would have stay down or crawled out of harms way and called 911. I would then complain about neck, back, ass, etc.....

Dumb ***** got up and walked away, she wasn't that hurt. I used to get more than 7 stitches just playing football.

Comment

• feelthepain
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Mar 2005

Amazing, a Bill player hits someone with his vehicle..hard enough to cause damge to both the victim and the vehicle, drive away without checking to make sure the vicitim is ok, while under the influence and some Bill fans are trashing the victim, like they have no right to sue someone who clearly broke the law while causing the victim bodily harm...but Lynch has the right to keep his mouth shut and exercise his rights. It must be nice to do so much wrong, and be a victim at the same time. Only in Buffalo I guess.

Comment

Working...
                              X