PDA

View Full Version : cbssportsline: Top 50 players

The Answer
06-26-2008, 12:00 PM
Only one Bill on here but no real surprise there.....

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10877567

27. Jason Peters (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/players/playerpage/493695), T, Buffalo Bills: I love young, rising players like Peters. He plays with a mean streak. Watching him play is like watching a defensive player go at it.

~The Answer

gr8slayer
06-26-2008, 12:06 PM
I'd put him over Walter Jones at this juncture. Jones' play has steadily decreased the past couple of years.

raphael120
06-26-2008, 12:40 PM
For right now, seeing something like that doesn't make me too happy...but once we sign him long term, I'll be all gun-ho about having him ranked so highly...I mean...the Bills can't possibly mess this up can they?

We need him if we plan on going to the playoffs.

gr8slayer
06-26-2008, 12:41 PM
For right now, seeing something like that doesn't make me too happy...but once we sign him long term, I'll be all gun-ho about having him ranked so highly...I mean...the Bills can't possibly mess this up can they?

We need him if we plan on going to the playoffs.
Yeah, if anyone can **** it up it's the Bills.

OpIv37
06-26-2008, 12:42 PM
Note to national media:

Please stop giving props to Jason Peters until the Bills resolve his contract situation. You're just going to make him demand more money. Once he signs or shows up in camp, then feel free to resume kissing his ass.

Sincerely,
OpIv37, on behalf of all Bills fans

justasportsfan
06-26-2008, 12:45 PM
The bills should pay the man regardless of whether or not he signed a RT contract . He's now a LT and one of the best and still getting better.

It's a matter of principle now since the bills paid guys like Kelsay and gave Aaron more money. Peters is a franchise type of player and Aaron isn't. Peters is paid peanuts compared to Walker and Dockery.

raphael120
06-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Note to national media:

Please stop giving props to Jason Peters until the Bills resolve his contract situation. You're just going to make him demand more money. Once he signs or shows up in camp, then feel free to resume kissing his ass.

Sincerely,

PS. Hey Madden, NICE ****ING TIMING ON GIVING A BILLS PLAYER THE HIGHEST RANKING IN THE GAME AT LEFT TACKLE!

Jan Reimers
06-26-2008, 12:50 PM
What, no DiGi or Studwards?

gr8slayer
06-26-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm all for giving him his money, I just think he's going about getting it the wrong way.

The Answer
06-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Note to national media:

Sincerely,

Exactly - it's ridculous hype like this from the media that has inflated Peters (and his agent) head to begin with.

Personally I'm not even sure if I would have put him on this list at all, regardless #27 is probably a bit high in comparing him to the entire NFL.

~The Answer

The Answer
06-26-2008, 01:13 PM

Next year my man - expect Trent to be in the top 10:respect:

~The Answer

Bulldog
06-26-2008, 01:58 PM

"It's not delivery, it's DiGiorgio"

gr8slayer
06-26-2008, 02:03 PM