Trading Lynch for 'Beanie' Wells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Lynch for 'Beanie' Wells?

No matter how well Lynch does this season, how many fans would like the Bills to entertain an approach from a team looking to trade a R1pick for Lynch, if it puts us in range to draft someone like 'Beanie' Wells?

Despite the desire to over look 'character' issues, Lynch's behaviour has been appalling and with several teams in the league proving you don't need to have a No1 selection to have an outstanding running game (Packers, Broncos), the chance to grab Wells and offloading a potentially perenial problem might be too good an opportunity to miss IMO

Thoughts?
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Re: Trading Lynch for 'Beanie' Wells?

If he is garbage to the Bills and has potential off field problems that would lead to a suspension why would any other team want to give up a 1st Rounder to get him? He's going nowhere.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
      • Aug 2005

I dont want him to go anywhere anyways. Its not like we haven't all made mistakes. The attorney tells the client how to handle things so if he acted a certain way to you then you should blame his lawyer.
      SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Holy Christ people got to chill the hell out.

Marshawn made a stupid mistake by getting behind the wheel after a night of partying. Hitting that woman was clearly an accident. He didn't conciously pay for bottles of expensive champaign and knowingly spray it at people, or start trouble at a strip bar. An accident does not necessarily reflect "character issues".

You're talking about trading him? Jesus, come down from the ledge.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

I don't even know what you are talking about Kerno....

Comment

• X-Era
            What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by kernowboy
            No matter how well Lynch does this season, how many fans would like the Bills to entertain an approach from a team looking to trade a R1pick for Lynch, if it puts us in range to draft someone like 'Beanie' Wells?

Despite the desire to over look 'character' issues, Lynch's behaviour has been appalling and with several teams in the league proving you don't need to have a No1 selection to have an outstanding running game (Packers, Broncos), the chance to grab Wells and offloading a potentially perenial problem might be too good an opportunity to miss IMO

Thoughts?
            My thoughts....

Well... to be nice... that may be the largest heap of dung that has been piled up in a post in a very very long time.

And THAT was my nice version.

Lynch is one of the best players to play for us since the SB years IMO. He brings it every game, every down, every hand off. He takes NO plays off. Hes EXACTLY the type of player that we have needed for a very long time.

He committed a hit and run. Its not even a criminal charge, its a traffic infraction. And now he has appalling behavior? Thats flat out hysterical. Its beyond funny, and into the zany, crazy, surreal, world of hysterical.

No, Im sorry, but I dont agree.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
              • Mar 2005

Beanie is a badass but that move would make zero sense for you guys

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                Roways rooking ahread!
                • Sep 2005

Spam zone thread.

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Has it been proven yet that Lynch was even drinking that night, much less drunk when he got behind the wheel of his SUV? And what's appalling about his behavior? He took the 5th like any good lawyer will tell you to do, and got a misdemeanor reduced to a traffic violation. I'll bet everyone of you would have done the same, seeing as how a lot of people hire lawyers to get them out of speeding tickets, because the points would raise their rates and/or get their licenses suspended. And the apology will be coming tomorrow, while the pay-out will be coming soon.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                    • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Skooby
                    Spam zone thread.
                    Can't really spam someones opinion

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                      • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Goobylal
                      Has it been proven yet that Lynch was even drinking that night, much less drunk when he got behind the wheel of his SUV? And what's appalling about his behavior? He took the 5th like any good lawyer will tell you to do, and got a misdemeanor reduced to a traffic violation. I'll bet everyone of you would have done the same. And the apology will be coming tomorrow, while the pay-out will be coming soon.
                      It was appalling that he hit someone and left the scene. I doubt highly if people here would have done the same

Please don't speak for others morals. Thank you sir

Comment

• Goobylal
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LtFinFan66
                        It was appalling that he hit someone and left the scene. I doubt highly if people here would have done the same

I was talking about hiring a lawyer and getting the charges reduced, mainly by taking the 5th and letting the lawyer do his job.

Comment

• LtFinFan66
                          • Mar 2005

Oh, ok

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by LtFinFan66

Not saying it wasn't a big mistake he made, but if he was loaded and he panicked and booked I can see it happen.

Still, like I said, making a dumb mistake does not mean he has serious character issues and need to be traded.

Comment

• Confused
                              All-Pro Zoner
                              • Jun 2007

As EE said, this thread is the biggest piece of asswipe I've ever read. It blows my mind. trade lynch cuz in your convoluted world, he is on the same level as that ***** POS Pacman or the criminal Henry? Youve lost your mind Kerno.

Comment

Working...
                              X