PDA

View Full Version : Schouman video

yordad
06-27-2008, 11:00 PM
He looks pretty impressive. It is the second video.

http://www.buffalobills.com/multimedia/index.jsp?FILE_FLASH=rtmp://cp47598.edgefcs.net/ondemand/47600/billsfocus/062308whitnerunitedway.flv

gr8slayer
06-27-2008, 11:00 PM
He's a far better prospect than Fine if we're looking for a "threat."

yordad
06-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Personally, I haven't seen enough of Fine. But I have seen enough of Royal.

gr8slayer
06-27-2008, 11:08 PM
Personally, I haven't seen enough of Fine. But I have seen enough of Royal.
Yeah, Royal is a bum. Fine gets three years like all rookies but based on his college career he'll be headed down the same road.

Either way I'm all about Shouman getting a chance.

TigerJ
06-27-2008, 11:25 PM
Going into last season Schouman wasn't strong enough to be a tight end. I presume a year on the strength and conditioning regimen of the Bills has helped to remedy that weakness. He's a bit light to be an inline blocker, but I imagine he can get quite a bit of playing time in a receiving role.

yordad
06-27-2008, 11:39 PM
Going into last season Schouman wasn't strong enough to be a tight end. I presume a year on the strength and conditioning regimen of the Bills has helped to remedy that weakness. He's a bit light to be an inline blocker, but I imagine he can get quite a bit of playing time in a receiving role.
How much does he weight? :idunno:

Marvelous
06-28-2008, 08:53 AM
United Way Day of Action. lol
--That sucked, I hate watching that crap.

raphael120
06-28-2008, 10:37 AM
Well if he's an average TE he's better than mediocre "dropsies, and whoops! only one foot in bounds" Royal.

yordad
06-28-2008, 10:39 AM
United Way Day of Action. lol
--That sucked, I hate watching that crap.You watched the wrong vid.

John Doe
06-28-2008, 10:56 AM
He's a far better prospect than Fine if we're looking for a "threat."
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Fine gets three years like all rookies but based on his college career he'll be headed down the same road.

If you are going to base the potential of Fine on his college career, then he should be a better player than Schouman.

Fine has 62% more catches and 43% more yards than Schouman in their respective college careers:

Schouman 61 catches 637 yards

Fine 98 catches 909 yards

And...who know how much more productive Fine would have been if he did not play (and star) on all the special teams.

Plus, Fine is probably the better blocker.

PECKERWOOD
06-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Schouman is going to be used like Cooley is used in Washington, I think Fine will be the better overall TE tho.

jmb1099
06-28-2008, 07:56 PM
anyone catch Edwards comments about Schoumans' passion and desire etc? What caught my attention about this is that he said that there were other players on the offense who needed the same. While it wasn't a direct calling out of the offense, it was a definite statement. And for the record, and I know the pads aren't on yet, Edwards to Schouman looks real good.

Marvelous
06-29-2008, 03:18 AM
I found the right video.. I watche dthe Whitner one 1st & was very annoyed. He just sounds fake to me. Like he's forcing the owrds out about giving back etc...
---Whitner does look mean & large.. I think he bulked up some. I think he's gonna be a tackling machine this season..woot

Goobylal
06-29-2008, 08:27 AM
I found the right video.. I watche dthe Whitner one 1st & was very annoyed. He just sounds fake to me. Like he's forcing the owrds out about giving back etc...
Yeah, it's a shame all those things he does for the community are fake as well.