PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports speculates league reaction to Lynch plea

yordad
06-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Foxsports fantasy impact:

News: Lynch admitted Friday that he was driving his SUV during the hit-and-run incident about a month ago, the Associated Press reports. Lynch plead guilty to a traffic infraction - failure to exercise due care.
Impact: Friday's plea was one of the final steps in the agreement reached by Lynch's lawyer and the Erie County District Attorney's office last week. The deal will allow Lynch to avoid any criminal charges, which should lessen the already slim chance that Lynch will face any punishment from the league office.

yordad
06-27-2008, 11:42 PM
Micheal Smith just said no penalty on NFL Live.

jamze132
06-28-2008, 12:54 AM
I really doubt he will get a one game suspension. He will probably be " on notice" though and his next infraction will bring a stiffer penalty. He better stop driving 0330 in the rain...

Michael82
06-28-2008, 12:56 AM
Micheal Smith just said no penalty on NFL Live.
Thank God! :phew:

Jan Reimers
06-28-2008, 04:57 AM
I don't see how there can be any league suspension when ML's only offense was a minor traffic violation.

Unless the NFL is going to start suspending guys for running a stop sign or passing on a double solid line?

Captain gameboy
06-28-2008, 05:48 AM
I don't see how there can be any league suspension when ML's only offense was a minor traffic violation.

Unless the NFL is going to start suspending guys for running a stop sign or passing on a double solid line?

Agree.

shelby
06-28-2008, 07:27 AM
i hope Lynch learns from this experience, and avoids trouble in the future.
He's got so much potential.....

Mitchy moo
06-28-2008, 07:37 AM

Exactly.

Tatonka
06-28-2008, 08:00 AM
how do you learn from accidentally and unknowingly bumping a fat chick in the middle of the night in the pouring rain going under the speed limit?

im not sure what he really did wrong...

Michael82
06-28-2008, 08:10 AM
how do you learn from accidentally and unknowingly bumping a fat chick in the middle of the night in the pouring rain going under the speed limit?

Don't stay out until 3:30am and ALWAYS keep both eyes on the road at all times.

gr8slayer
06-28-2008, 08:26 AM
If you're out at 3:30 in the morning you should expect bad things to happen.

patmoran2006
06-28-2008, 08:28 AM

Dont go there...

As a Bills fan, I'm also happy he won't get suspended, hopefully he learned a lesson.

But he did plenty of wrong.. From hitting a chick with a car by accident (who knows what he really saw) to bringing a flask into a bar and drinking his own **** (which is a confirmed fact, and **** we would all do if we were dead ass broke).

patmoran2006
06-28-2008, 08:29 AM
If you're out at 3:30 in the morning you should expect bad things to happen. Or expect to hook up.. Its the way it goes

TacklingDummy
06-28-2008, 08:32 AM

Let's blame everything but Lynch. :rolleyes:

yordad
06-28-2008, 08:38 AM
Dont go there...

As a Bills fan, I'm also happy he won't get suspended, hopefully he learned a lesson.

But he did plenty of wrong.. From hitting a chick with a car by accident (who knows what he really saw) to bringing a flask into a bar and drinking his own **** (which is a confirmed fact, and **** we would all do if we were dead ass broke).How was that confirmed again? Either way, that isn't a suspendable offense either. I doubt he will be walking into by bar anytime soon, so I don't personally care.

RockStar36
06-28-2008, 09:52 AM
How was that confirmed again? Either way, that isn't a suspendable offense either. I doubt he will be walking into by bar anytime soon, so I don't personally care.

He is a bartender and has inside sources.

Patrick76777
06-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Don't stay out until 3:30am and ALWAYS keep both eyes on the road at all times.

Come on Mikey. He's a young kid. There's no reason why he shouldn't be able to party. Our best team ever partied VERY hard.

Patrick76777
06-28-2008, 10:12 AM
Let's blame everything but Lynch. :rolleyes:

It's really not as big of a deal as your making it out to be.

And it's possible for people to learn a lesson without having to go to jail.

I'll bet the $350K he pays out to this chick will be one hell of a lesson.

raphael120
06-28-2008, 10:34 AM
i hope Lynch learns from this experience, and avoids trouble in the future.
He's got so much potential.....

Same with Hardy.

These guys have a shot at being bigger and better than the places they came from and really make an impact in kids lives from those downtrodden areas. I know football players who are in their early 20's are no role models, but still, they can easily make a positive influence by just being bigger than the horrible situations they came from and make sure it don't follow them in their path to success.

Confused
06-28-2008, 12:10 PM
If you're out at 3:30 in the morning you should expect bad things to happen.

my ol man always said the only people who are on the road at that hour are drunks and cops.

Goobylal
06-28-2008, 03:17 PM
How was that confirmed again? Either way, that isn't a suspendable offense either. I doubt he will be walking into by bar anytime soon, so I don't personally care.
It was in the Buffalo News. But who cares? I've brought candy and water in a movie theater. I'm sure most everyone has smuggled a flask of something into Bills games. And it may surprise you, but rich people are some of the biggest misers there are. The fact that it was mentioned as a reason why Lynch has been a trouble-maker the past year was the biggest joke I've read in awhile. If anything, it made the Hamburg PD look like a racist bunch of profilers.

PECKERWOOD
06-28-2008, 06:53 PM
It isn't Lynch's fault that our OL couldn't block for him, he had to run the poor lady over!