PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Lynch

Confused
06-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Given his blend of bruising and elusive running style, combined with his latest brush with the law, is it too anti-PC to give him the nickname "Hit'n'Run"? I know all the PC non-offenders threw a fit when someone suggested we call the Lynch supporters the "lynch Mob" and this new name will certainly lead to self-loathing by some,but I think it fits. whuudayal think?

Ebenezer
06-29-2008, 08:59 PM
Given his blend of bruising and elusive running style, combined with his latest brush with the law, is it too anti-PC to give him the nickname "Hit'n'Run"? I know all the PC non-offenders threw a fit when someone suggested we call the Lynch supporters the "lynch Mob" and this new name will certainly lead to self-loathing by some,but I think it fits. whuudayal think?
I think it is distasteful.

Confused
06-29-2008, 09:04 PM

shocking

PECKERWOOD
06-29-2008, 09:09 PM
:rofl:

JJamezz
06-29-2008, 09:24 PM
You kidding? I've already got the Def Leppard cued up for the first highlight video!

:jam:

Luisito23
06-29-2008, 09:39 PM
No me gusta ese nombre, creeo que el que ya tiene es mejor!

feelthepain
06-30-2008, 06:15 AM

Why? It doesn't seem to be distasteful to sling personal insults at the victim! Obviously Lynch can hit someone with his vehicle, drive away without a care in the world and Bill fans attack the victim like she's the one who committed a crime. I somehow doubt if somone had hit Lynch with their vehicle then driven off it would be such a small insignificant thing.

Buckets
06-30-2008, 07:38 AM
I like it!

DraftBoy
06-30-2008, 07:46 AM
I think it reeks of immaturity and ignorance.

yordad
06-30-2008, 12:26 PM
New nickname? Probably not. A funny idea? I think so.

:roflmao:

Ebenezer
06-30-2008, 12:52 PM
Why? It doesn't seem to be distasteful to sling personal insults at the victim! Obviously Lynch can hit someone with his vehicle, drive away without a care in the world and Bill fans attack the victim like she's the one who committed a crime. I somehow doubt if somone had hit Lynch with their vehicle then driven off it would be such a small insignificant thing.

1. First off, I have not criticize the lady in this case at all. Please find a post of mine called her by any name or insulted her. Those comments were as distastful as the first post of this thread.

2. I would have expected the same penalty for a driver of a vehicle had Lynch been hit on that night. Again, if you don't like the penalty elect other officials.

The ignorance around this place is staggering sometimes.

justasportsfan
06-30-2008, 01:21 PM
The ignorance around this place is staggering sometimes.

patience is more than just a virtue in this case. You forget who you are quoting.

Ebenezer
06-30-2008, 01:21 PM
patience is more than just a virtue in this case. You forget who you are quoting.
:oops:

ublinkwescore
06-30-2008, 03:08 PM
could be worse - we could have been coming up with the nick-name - Cut and Run...

Confused
06-30-2008, 06:13 PM
where do you buy a high horse? everyone seems to have one. dark humor. tongue and cheek. heeeheeee

X-Era
06-30-2008, 06:20 PM

I, among others, coined the "Lynch Mob" phrase.

Who in the hell were the people who had a problem with it?

This is football people not a PTA meeting, or a race for the white house. These people get paid to smack other people in the mouth, not to use nice words.

X-Era
06-30-2008, 06:21 PM
Save it.

Call someone who wants to hear your whiny post, 1-800-Hil-lary

Ever been to a Bills game? I guarantee there will be people toting that sign and much worse.

I made to the ATL game, and there was plenty sporting a Vick Jersey with "Ron Mexico" on the back. The guy has an STD and people are picking on that.

Its a rough world, get a thick skin, or suffer.

TacklingDummy
06-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Lynch is God. I want to have his babies.