PDA

View Full Version : Parameters set for Ellis?

justasportsfan
07-02-2008, 03:17 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

PARAMETERS GETTING SET IN ROUND 3: It looks as though the parameters are gradually being set for Bills third-round pick Chris Ellis. In the last two days Philadelphia signed 3rd round pick Bryan Smith and Chicago signed 3rd round pick Early Bennett.

Bennett (70th overall) was taken just two spots ahead of Ellis (72nd) and Smith was taken (80th overall). So you can bet their contracts will be used as guidelines by Ellis' representation and for the Bills to see what this year's market is shaping up to be for third rounders.

Buffalo still has 6 draft picks left to sign.

---

Chris Ellis video refresher.

http://mvn.com/nfl-bills/2008/04/27/buffalo-bills-select-de-chris-ellis-with-third-round-pick/

Captain gameboy
07-03-2008, 06:59 AM
Ellis is the one guy I am really interested in watching during pre season games this year.

justasportsfan
07-03-2008, 08:42 AM
Ellis is the one guy I am really interested in watching during pre season games this year.
same here. Looks like he has a high motor . :ill:

Meathead
07-03-2008, 10:24 AM
the term 'high motor' is reserved for white guys please

to use it any other way is racist

justasportsfan
07-03-2008, 10:27 AM
the term 'high motor' is reserved for white guys please

to use it any other way is racist
My bad.

gr8slayer
07-03-2008, 10:35 AM
:meh:

Captain gameboy
07-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Seriously, he should be in in the second quarter of games and get plays against the starters and a lot of time against backups.

If he Jeff Posey's it, (never hear his name the entire game), I'm going to be very disappointed.

If he holds his own against starters and has good success against backups, especially by the third game, I am going to be really happy.

I think he's one of the major intrigues in this year's rookie class.

justasportsfan
07-03-2008, 12:12 PM
what I like about him is that he puts a whop-whop on the qbs when he gets to them.