PDA

View Full Version : What do the bills fans expect from this Bills team 2008 season?

njsue
07-03-2008, 06:51 AM
Can this team click to make the playoffs possibly as a wild card?

I am looking for the defense to play superbly with the additions and return of the walking wounded.

The secondary is still an area of concern.

Your inputs?

GO BILLS

Mitchy moo
07-03-2008, 07:00 AM
If Brady gets hurt, we will win the east. Otherwise, wildcard looks about right.

njsue
07-03-2008, 07:13 AM
If Brady gets hurt, we will win the east. Otherwise, wildcard looks about right.

That could happen with Mr. Mitchell leading the charge. :snicker:

The NY Giants showed NFL nation how to beat Brady.

djjimkelly
07-03-2008, 09:00 AM
Can this team click to make the playoffs possibly as a wild card?

I am looking for the defense to play superbly with the additions and return of the walking wounded.

The secondary is still an area of concern.

Your inputs?

GO BILLS

i truly expect nothing from this team. our talent is better on the overall. but we have terrible coaching and i dont like direction of a few spots on team. i expect us to move backwards this year.

i dont think enough people into account the fact people have tape of edwards now and unlike our coaching staff some of the coaching staffs in this league are actually good.

djjimkelly
07-03-2008, 09:02 AM

we will competing with teams like the jags, steelers/browns, titans, texans dont ever count out denver for wildcard.

we are a very long shot to make playoffs

gr8slayer
07-03-2008, 09:05 AM
The same thing I expect every year, Super Bowl ring or bust.

njsue
07-03-2008, 09:16 AM
we will competing with teams like the jags, steelers/browns, titans, texans dont ever count out denver for wildcard.

we are a very long shot to make playoffs

Denver's defense is questionable. The only 2 teams that are have strong playoff influence's are Jacksonville & Cleveland.

I see NE taking a step back this season.

gr8slayer
07-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Denver's defense is questionable. The only 2 teams that are have strong playoff influence's are Jacksonville & Cleveland.

I see NE taking a step back this season.
Doesn't it seem like we say that every year? Where are they so much weaker that they will take a step back?

njsue
07-03-2008, 09:36 AM
[/B]
Doesn't it seem like we say that every year? Where are they so much weaker that they will take a step back?

Did you watch the Superbowl between the NY Giants & NE?

NE will have problems. The Giants showed the NFL league how to dominate them and win.

Bellyache & his staff will be closely monitered.

gr8slayer
07-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Did you watch the Superbowl between the NY Giants & NE?

NE will have problems. The Giants showed the NFL league how to dominate them and win.

Bellyache & his staff will be closely monitered.
The Giants have something that no other team has, a front four who all know how to get to the QB. No other team in the league is that deep in the DL and if they played nine more times NE would win every single time.

I get your wishful thinking but it's not a reality, no one has the tools that the Giants had last year.