PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: sabres looking at jason smith

chernobylwraiths
07-03-2008, 11:50 PM
Forked from: sabres looking at jason smith (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2506212)

I don't like rotating captains at all. Just pick one and be done with it.

So, who should be captain?

I think Pomminville is the only captain from last year to play well with the C. I wouldn't mind him. I also can't figure out why Gaustad didn't even wear the A once. He is out there for most of the big faceoffs, he plays with grit and will stick up for any teammate. I like Hecht, but you can't have a guy like that as leader IMO. He does nice by example, but his not physical and doesn't speak up. While this would seem to exclude Pomminville too, I think Pomminville stepped up his game when he wore the C while Hecht played about the same.

Of course, I would take Smith and give him the C and have him teach Weber how to play D with an edge and teach someone how to lead.

Dr. Lecter
07-04-2008, 12:03 AM
Pominville - C

Roy and a D-man with the A's.

Hecht is next in line for the A.

(All changes if Smith is signed)

BlackMetalNinja
07-04-2008, 08:56 AM
I'd say Pomms gets the C, Hecht gets an A, and either Goose or Roy gets the other one.

Nighthawk
07-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Hecht should not have any captain letter on his jersey. If he is a leader on your team, then your team is in trouble.

BlackMetalNinja
07-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Hecht should not have any captain letter on his jersey. If he is a leader on your team, then your team is in trouble.Why is it that you just always **** on everybody else's ideas and practically never offer up anything of your own?

hydro
07-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Why is it that you just always **** on everybody else's ideas and practically never offer up anything of your own?

Because it is easier that way. Doesn't require thought.