X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yordad
    • Dec 2007

"Bills: In Trent Edwards they trust"

I thought yall would be interested in this article.

"With new offensive coordinator Turk Schonert calling the shots, the Bills are vowing to take the training wheels off quarterback Trent Edwards and give Marshawn Lynch more responsibilities in the passing game."

"If Stroud can stay healthy and recapture his run-stuffing dominance, Buffalo's defense has a chance to improve dramatically."

"Out of all the rookie wide receivers, Hardy has the best chance of landing a starting job. Hardy will compete with Josh Reed and Roscoe Parrish for the spot opposite Evans. "
    "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Re: "Bills: In Trent Edwards they trust"

I'll believe it when I see it, as it stands we are still just the second, third, or forth best team in our sorry excuse for a division.

Comment

• djjimkelly
      • Apr 2003

i cant think of a year that we as bills fans are in for a let down more then this 2008 season.

this isnt anti trent its just what i feel.

we have so many duds running our team its gonna be a mess.

5-11

Comment

• Mr. Pink
        Peterman Sucks!
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by djjimkelly
        i cant think of a year that we as bills fans are in for a let down more then this 2008 season.

5-11
        That's completely anti-trent, we all know you hate the guy.

We're a year more experienced with improvements and we're gonna be worse than last year? Really? Are you serious?

Explain why.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
          Unreachable Douche
          • Jul 2002

5-11
          Agreed. It's been 10 years. They need to produce something before I get my hopes up.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!

We're a year more experienced with improvements and we're gonna be worse than last year? Really? Are you serious?

Explain why.
            The Bills wins last year came against Miami (2), Jets (2), Bengals, Skins, Ravens. The D and O were both ranked 30th or lower.

The "improvements" the Bills made as of right now are only on paper. They have yet to improve anything on the field.

Comment

• Night Train
              Retired - On Several Levels
              • Jul 2005

5-11
              Let's bring the groan feature back.
              Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Confused
                All-Pro Zoner
                • Jun 2007

I think 9-7 is realistic. We are capable of 11-5, but to many things have to go our way. If we can start the season with a win and continue momentum, we stand a chace. but if we come in, struggle and lose the first 3 games like last year, it will be a long season.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                  Roways rooking ahread!
                  • Sep 2005

The wrong side of the bed is calling, it wants to know where many of you went.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Honestly, I'm apprehensive about this.

I think Trent has shown a lot of the traits necessary to be an NFL QB, but he's still unbelievably raw. We finished the season on a 4 game skid and I have to wonder if he's going to be ready to step in and perform at a high level right away.

Just once, I'd like to see this team get off to a fast start so there's some margin for error down the stretch. In 2004, 2006 and 2007, slow starts basically meant the only possible way to make the playoffs was perfection over the last two months of the season (throw out 2005 because that year was just a complete cluster****).

I just think we have a lot riding on inexperienced guys like Trent- while there is a strong possibility for improvement, a lot of bad can happen before that improvement happens.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                      Honestly, I'm apprehensive about this.

I think Trent has shown a lot of the traits necessary to be an NFL QB, but he's still unbelievably raw. We finished the season on a 4 game skid and I have to wonder if he's going to be ready to step in and perform at a high level right away.

Just once, I'd like to see this team get off to a fast start so there's some margin for error down the stretch. In 2004, 2006 and 2007, slow starts basically meant the only possible way to make the playoffs was perfection over the last two months of the season (throw out 2005 because that year was just a complete cluster****).

I just think we have a lot riding on inexperienced guys like Trent- while there is a strong possibility for improvement, a lot of bad can happen before that improvement happens.
                      Great post OP.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                        • Apr 2003

Explain why.
                        truly ill give many reasons.

our wr core is still a joke. evans is only proven commodity and last year they even killed his production. rookie wrs rarely produce

lynch while he is a stud is coming off some crazy controversy this could go either way.

im actually optimistic about our o line

our TE group are total non factors.

our white boy DE's are useless.

our best DT mccargo prolly isnt gonna start becuz of this genious coaching staff

our lb core i can be optimistic i dont really have a curse unless they pull some **** and start digirgio

our dbs while i think they have great promise are crazy green and might be a year or 2 from having the proper seasoning to be elite.

our cover 2 scheme is a joke

turk schonert is gonna be a bust i promise that.

then finally DICK has 1 winning season in what 7 years of being a head coach sorry hes no good.

i wont even comment on the qb position we all know where i stand. i think we are screwed at this position till we get another head coach no matter who we play this year.

miami and the jets are gonna be better we will not go 4-0 vs them

this schedule is gonna alot harder then many think it is. just like last years was a relatively easy schedule.

and the start of this schedule is brutal we will start 0-2 then **** is gonna hit fan if we dont beat the raiders who we have always had crazy problems with.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                          • Apr 2003

Explain why.

and i dont hate edwards i like the better qb. but no need to debate this today

Comment

• djjimkelly
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by hoofhearted
                            I think 9-7 is realistic. We are capable of 11-5, but to many things have to go our way. If we can start the season with a win and continue momentum, we stand a chace. but if we come in, struggle and lose the first 3 games like last year, it will be a long season.

and seattle is a super bowl hopeful to start season and jags might be the 3rd best team in league week 2 on the road

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                              Roways rooking ahread!
                              • Sep 2005

and seattle is a super bowl hopeful to start season and jags might be the 3rd best team in league week 2 on the road
                              Upstart Bills beat Seattle will be the headline. Remember, besides last year we always play Jax close as well, always.

Comment

Working...
                              X