PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about Lynch now?

DrastiK
07-11-2008, 12:41 PM
I was just wondering how a lot of you feel about Lynch now after the whole 'hit-n-run' incident. Me personally, my feelings toward Lynch haven't changed at all due to the 'hit-n-run'. But i think there are a lot of you out there who's opinions on Marshawn have changed.

TacklingDummy
07-11-2008, 12:43 PM
I think we had this poll already right before I got banned again.

yordad
07-11-2008, 12:46 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=155306

im4bflo
07-11-2008, 12:56 PM
I think ANY player who drives in anything but a sober state, is a huge dumbass!
Risk your career over a few drinks, or whatever, WTF ya thinkin' ???
I'm disappointed that he's that stupid, but can't wait to see BEASTMODE!!!!

gr8slayer
07-11-2008, 01:54 PM
I still feel the same way I did before we drafted the guy. He doesn't get paid to be a model citizen he gets paid to score touchdowns, as long as he's doing that I love the guy.

ublinkwescore
07-11-2008, 02:12 PM
I think we had this poll already right before I got banned again.

You got banned?

What for?

im4bflo
07-11-2008, 02:15 PM
You got banned?

What for?

Who hasn't? Just have an opinion the Mod of the day don't like, and say bye-bye!
Actually, that's wrong, for me, it's just a certain one.
He even gave me a 20% warning that will never go away, it's just a reminder to me
of what an @$$&*(@ he is :lmao:

gr8slayer
07-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Who hasn't? Just have an opinion the Mod of the day don't like, and say bye-bye!
He even gave me a 20% warning that will never go away, it's just a reminder to me
I have an opinion and have never been banned. For the most part the mods are very fair; every now and then one will over re-act but just like everyone here they are human and thus aren't perfect.

Confused
07-11-2008, 03:02 PM
wait til Pride sees this.

I dont care. he made a mistake. he got lucky he didnt seriously hurt that broad.(pardon the pun, lol)

Confused
07-11-2008, 03:04 PM

my 40 percent will never go away either. your reminder remark is soooo true.

gr8slayer
07-11-2008, 03:17 PM
If Lynch comes out this year and runs for 1,500+ yards and 15 TD's not one person will remember what happened.

Mitchy moo
If Lynch comes out this year and runs for 1,500+ yards and 15 TD's not one person will remember what happened.

Thanks to alcohol, I can't remember now.

gr8slayer
I can't remember now.
Remember what?

PECKERWOOD
07-11-2008, 03:59 PM
Who honestly gives a ****, realistically? Does anybody care or are we all just being little drama whores here?

Philagape
07-11-2008, 04:57 PM
This was over a week ago, and it isn't any less over now.

Dr. Pepper
07-11-2008, 06:23 PM
None of us actually know what happened, so I refuse to judge him based on assumptions. Whenever someone asks me, they get the "meh, whatever" response.

OpIv37
07-11-2008, 06:32 PM
I'm disappointed but I'd be disappointed in anyone who did something so stupid.

But at the end of the day, all he did was cause a minor injury and get convicted of a traffic infraction. Everybody makes mistakes. I really don't think anything less of him.

Now, if he continues to do the same bull**** over and over again, then it's a different story. As of right now, I'd still wear a Lynch jersey (but I don't have one because every jersey I get makes the player either suck or leave or suck then leave: Bledsoe, McGahee, Spikes, and right now I have Evans)

TacklingDummy
07-11-2008, 06:38 PM
Who honestly gives a ****, realistically? Does anybody care or are we all just being little drama whores here?

Personally I don't care. I just have found it funny how some Bills fans stuck up for Lynch yet they would trash guys like Moss and TO.

feelthepain
07-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Awww, Bill fans and their double standards.

Confused
07-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Ah, feelthepackage and his love of crap teams.

Mitchy moo
07-11-2008, 07:42 PM

You had players jumping through neighbors windows in the middle of the night before, jeez what a nightmare to explain there.

Goobylal
07-11-2008, 08:16 PM
There was no evidence that Lynch knew he hit the woman OR that he was impaired while driving. Everyone, including the victim's attorney, was satisfied with the outcome. It's over, Lynch was in essence found not guilty of hit and run, won't be suspended, and will light-up the NFL this year!

Lefty2985
07-11-2008, 09:04 PM
i havent changed. ppl make mistakes. yes he shouldve come forward quicker but its a mistake anyone can make.

Goobylal
07-11-2008, 11:37 PM
i havent changed. ppl make mistakes. yes he shouldve come forward quicker but its a mistake anyone can make.
The DA should have offered the plea deal Lynch ultimately got, back in the beginning. It was the DA's fault a) this was public and b) it took so long.

Marvelous
07-12-2008, 12:34 AM
i wanna say "don't care", but i do..I hope he makes amends somehow,someway etc... His rookie season gave me HOPE...

PECKERWOOD
07-12-2008, 03:10 PM
Personally I don't care. I just have found it funny how some Bills fans stuck up for Lynch yet they would trash guys like Moss and TO.

Lynch made a stupid mistake but atleast he doesn't destroy teams like TO. I'm not Moss' biggest fan but I've never trashed the guy.. Plus, I remember saying that NE got a steal by only giving up a 4th round pick for him. Lynch has 1 strike, 2 more and he is out.

To be honest, it's not just Bills fans who have their double standards, last I checked biasedness is pretty much human nature in most people but at what point do we say enough, is enough? I was pissed about the situation while it was going down but it's over with for now.. If Lynch plays horribly this season, be sure to check back and Bills fans will be blasting Lynch again for something that they've already "forgiven" him for.

njsue
07-12-2008, 11:09 PM
As long as Marshawn learns from this enough to not repeat the incident in any other negative way. He is a great player NO DOUBT.