X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • El Guapo
    • May 2007

Season Tickets Arrived Today

Is it just me, or does the package just have "Cheap" written all over it?

I liked getting the old package with the Media Guide, pins and maybe a few player cards. Everything was packaged professionally, and the ticket books were very nice. Now, I get a fold out booklet that makes folding a map look easy. The tickets are smaller, there are fewer of them, no media guide and no packaging. Hell, college football season tickets look better than this.
    A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Season Tickets Arrived Today

I'll take them if you don't want them...lol

Comment

• Bone
      Bone
      • Oct 2006

Who cares what its looks like!
      BILLIEVE

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

They've significantly reduced the workforce in the ticket office,clubs ( many longtime workers are now gone ) and have basically canceled many of the perks they used to give to premium seat holders and regular season ticket holders.

No more free VIP tent passes for training camp. No more open practices with buffet at the stadium in late August. I'm actually surprised they still have a draft party (Dave & Busters on Transit Rd.).

You have a valid point. It's changed.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
          I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
          • May 2005

Yet they're still the cheapest tickets in the league... I wouldn't complain too much if I were you guys.

Comment

• Patrick76777
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Eric E
            Is it just me, or does the package just have "Cheap" written all over it?

I liked getting the old package with the Media Guide, pins and maybe a few player cards. Everything was packaged professionally, and the ticket books were very nice. Now, I get a fold out booklet that makes folding a map look easy. The tickets are smaller, there are fewer of them, no media guide and no packaging. Hell, college football season tickets look better than this.

They stopped that big package years back. But you'll still get pins and a media guide. But the MG is on DVD now. Those will come in right before the season starts.
            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

At least the individual tickets are a little easier to remove now, vs. the big booklet we used to get.

I'm really in it for the football, anyway, so I don't care much about how the tickets are packaged.
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• El Guapo
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                At least the individual tickets are a little easier to remove now, vs. the big booklet we used to get.

I'm really in it for the football, anyway, so I don't care much about how the tickets are packaged.
                I am in it for the football as well. However, when I got the package, it just did not seem to be done by a team that is a member of the most powerful sporting league in the country. That's all I am saying. Everything was loose in a USPS package, like it was thrown in on an assembly line. It is just so different than it was six or seven years ago when I got my first set, that it shocked me a little.

My first year was Bledsoe's first year, and I had never gotten seasons for anything at that point. I was impressed with the way they came, so now I am a little disappointed. That's all.
                A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

Working...
                X