PDA

View Full Version : Jimbo VS Farve

camelcowboy
07-22-2008, 11:17 PM
If the bills were to aquire Farve he would be the best qb to wear the Red, White, and Blue.

True or False, and why

:snicker:

Mitchy moo
07-22-2008, 11:25 PM
If the bills were to acquire Farve he would be the best qb to wear the Red, White, and Blue.

True or False, and why

:snicker:

Spam.

yordad
07-22-2008, 11:25 PM
He would be too old to overtake Kelly.

camelcowboy
07-22-2008, 11:30 PM
Spam.
explain

Mitchy moo
07-22-2008, 11:33 PM
explain

This is a NFL Zone question, alot more than here. Farve could come here but odds are real low, so trying to add the greatest Bills HOF QB to a Farve might play here thread is a real big stretch. Therefore you are spamming these boards with something that is not relevant here. You'd be better off to ask about Gilbert perrault versus Jim Kelly who's the greatest captain in Buffalo history, which I would still consider a Sabres type thread.

camelcowboy
07-22-2008, 11:40 PM
He would be too old to overtake Kelly.
his reputation IMO would proceed him. They are HOF qbs, but Farve has a superbowl ring that makes him at least 2nd best bills qb"if aquired" Could he do anything to overtake Kelly?

Mitchy moo
07-22-2008, 11:43 PM
his reputation IMO would proceed him. They are HOF qbs, but Farve has a superbowl ring that makes him at least 2nd best bills qb"if aquired" Could he do anything to overtake Kelly?

If acquired, he comes to Buffalo and we win the superbowl on a last minute drive he lead us on. Then they would be side by side, crying together. Fare because he is saying goodbye again & Jimbo because we won.

camelcowboy
07-22-2008, 11:50 PM
This is a NFL Zone question, alot more than here. Farve could come here but odds are real low, so trying to add the greatest Bills HOF QB to a Farve might play here thread is a real big stretch. Therefore you are spamming these boards with something that is not relevant here. You'd be better off to ask about Gilbert perrault versus Jim Kelly who's the greatest captain in Buffalo history, which I would still consider a Sabres type thread.
Did your rich friend tell u the meaning of spam? Its a bills related matter that I would like to discuss. Considering you have a reputation of being the zones biggest spammer I think u should think before u post. Its mid-july and there's not a ton going on I want to compare the best bills qb to a current HOF player who's on the market. Leave it to the mods.

TacklingDummy
07-22-2008, 11:50 PM
Favre would be the best QB but Kelly would be the best Bills QB. Unless of course Favre led us to a Super Bowl victory.

LtFinFan66
07-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Favre would be the best to QB to wear a Bills uniform (based on his work in GB)

Kelly would be the best BILLS QB since his work was all for the Bills

camelcowboy
07-23-2008, 12:01 AM
Favre would be the best QB but Kelly would be the best Bills QB. Unless of course Favre led us to a Super Bowl victory.

If losman/edwards or any other qb wins the superbowl for buffalo, are they the best bills qb ever?

Mitchy moo
07-23-2008, 04:50 AM
Did your rich friend tell u the meaning of spam? Its a bills related matter that I would like to discuss. Considering you have a reputation of being the zones biggest spammer I think u should think before u post. Its mid-july and there's not a ton going on I want to compare the best bills qb to a current HOF player who's on the market. Leave it to the mods.

So if you take any player in the NFL not on the Bills and then add some Buffalo Bills players name on it, it's a Buffalo BillsZone worthy post?? I personally think not. I'm not trying to get in a pisssing contest with you about it but I posted about Farve several times on here and regardless of the Turd I added with him, it got moved. Someone is asleep at the wheel here but that will change soon.

LtFinFan66
07-23-2008, 04:54 AM
I feel this is fine for the BillsZone

Mr. Pink
07-23-2008, 05:11 AM
Jack Kemp is the only QB to lead this team to a title.

njsue
07-23-2008, 05:42 AM
They each have a different QB style. Farve throws hard to the point were some of his WR's have experienced dislocated fingers.

Kelly got us to the SB's but mistakes happened some his fault some not.

I still say Farve has the makings still to take a team to the SB.

tampabay25690
07-23-2008, 06:39 AM
Favre is a better QB but JIM is the best QB that played for the BILLS for that period of time.

Mitchy moo
07-23-2008, 07:30 AM
I feel this is fine for the BillsZone

If this was Marino VS Jimbo you would of moved it on first glance, LOL.

ParanoidAndroid
07-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Jack Kemp is the only QB to lead this team to a title.

Winning the AFL was less of an acheivement than winning the AFC.

trapezeus
07-23-2008, 08:56 AM
to me, a bills QB is a guy who played the majority of his career here or made he best strides as a bill. therefore, i voted Jimbo.

also, i think Favre is incredbily played out and over hyped. 1 superbowl, at least 5 years of messing with the pack with this retirement nonsense, plenty of complaints of how he doesn't know if he can do it anymore, and his body language at the end of the NFC championship game made me think he just wanted off the field.

That all being said, if he's a bill, i will be rooting for him to pull off the cinderella story to go to a new team and win it all and then leave on top.

SABuffalo786
07-23-2008, 09:30 AM

Only if he wins a Superbowl with the Bills.

Luisito23
07-23-2008, 12:13 PM
This is a NFL Zone question

LOL....This is coming from a guy who's threads are either 99% spam or just plain trash.

TacklingDummy
07-23-2008, 01:33 PM
If losman/edwards or any other qb wins the superbowl for buffalo, are they the best bills qb ever?

If they end up having a career like Favre then yes.

LtBillsFan66
07-23-2008, 01:36 PM
Favre vs. Jimbo could be debated. There would be no debate that Jimbo would be the best while wearing a Bills jersey.