• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Argos Players Speak Out About Bills in Toronto

The idea of the Buffalo Bills playing in Toronto does not sit well with some members of the CFL's Argonauts.

Four players appeared on TSN's Off The Record on Tuesday and offered their strong feelings during the podcast segment of the show, known as Really Off The Record.

''I definitely hate the idea of Buffalo coming up here. I really dislike it," said defensive end Jonathan Brown. "I mean, they're stepping on our turf. This is our turf - this is the CFL. They definitely have no business coming up here.''

Starting quarterback Kerry Joseph, who played in the NFL prior to coming to the CFL, is concerned about the effect the Bills may have on the Argonauts and would prefer they play elsewhere.

''I think it can hurt the market here," said Joseph. "There's enough professional teams here, we don't need another one. They're doing fine in Buffalo - or go somewhere else."

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Argos Players Speak Out About Bills in Toronto

Originally posted by patmoran2006
    http://www.tsn.ca/cfl/story/?id=2441...headlines_main

The idea of the Buffalo Bills playing in Toronto does not sit well with some members of the CFL's Argonauts.

Four players appeared on TSN's Off The Record on Tuesday and offered their strong feelings during the podcast segment of the show, known as Really Off The Record.

''I definitely hate the idea of Buffalo coming up here. I really dislike it," said defensive end Jonathan Brown. "I mean, they're stepping on our turf. This is our turf - this is the CFL. They definitely have no business coming up here.''

Starting quarterback Kerry Joseph, who played in the NFL prior to coming to the CFL, is concerned about the effect the Bills may have on the Argonauts and would prefer they play elsewhere.

''I think it can hurt the market here," said Joseph. "There's enough professional teams here, we don't need another one. They're doing fine in Buffalo - or go somewhere else."
    Oh shut up CFL players. No one cares what you have to say.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

HA! They agree with your point of view and yet you hate on them too...Oh the irony!
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Yet they would kill to play in the NFL and make the same salary as NFL players...lol

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          HA! They agree with your point of view and yet you hate on them too...Oh the irony!
          How do they agree with My point of view? I am for the 1 game a year venture doing well and building the Toronto Market.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

funny thing is every single one of them would take a league minimum contract for the bills if they could play for them.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• madness
              • Apr 2003

...and every single one of them would love to come back home and play on their old turf as a Bill.

Comment

• tat2dmike77
                Let the planet get warmer. We'll grow oranges in Alaska!
                • Dec 2005

Why is this news again?

Comment

Working...
                X