PDA

View Full Version : WTF is going on in Tampaland?

Bling
07-23-2008, 10:31 PM
They made Griese a good QB, then they dropped him when he got injured. Chris Simms had some decent numbers, then he got hurt and they dropped him. They tried to get Plummer. Then they got Garcia, and he just proved to be a winner. I guess a flaky QB for a flaky QB position?

tampabay25690
07-23-2008, 10:55 PM
FLAKY COACH?

shelby
07-24-2008, 04:37 AM
Garcia's contract is up in the air, from what i understand.

Simms and Gruden don't get along because Gruden thought Simms was overreacting about his spleen injury, which proved to be nearly fatal.

DraftBoy
07-24-2008, 05:47 AM
Its all Gruden the dude is bi-polar.

HughC
07-24-2008, 08:31 PM
As I recall Griese was cut because of injury and also salary cap issues. And I think Simms was having major issues with Gruden prior to his spleen injury, between passes being batted down, not making good reads, and a lot of interceptions. However, it is weird how Gruden seems to have a different starting QB every year since his last year in Oakland.

tat2dmike77
07-24-2008, 11:15 PM
Gruden needs to relax. It seems like he is trying to run his team like a drill sergant. Tom Coughlin tried that and it almost cost him his job in NY. But he chilled out and now he has some bling.

Yeah i know Gruden has a ring to. But give credit where it is due. He won that super bowl with Dungys players.

I asked my cousin who lives down there in Tampa if Tampa is the last stop for quarterbacks in the NFL.

Oh and i don't know about anyone else but personally i am f***ing sick and tired of hearing about all this favre crap.

Buffatexas
07-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Yeah i know Gruden has a ring to. But give credit where it is due. He won that super bowl with Dungys players.

and dont forget Bill Callahan's playbook