07-23-2008, 10:47 PM
Lynch- truck
Hardy- spect catch
Peters- pass blk
Doc- run blk
Crow- Brick wall
Donte- big hit
Stroud- power move
Schobel kind of- power move. He got 92 power move, but he is not on it. 92 is what you have to get to get power move.
McGee- shut down
Evans- speed
Parrish- speed
Lindell- clutch

Things I will change. Lynch will get stiff arm since he only needs 1 more point to. JP cannon arm. Lee evans to Quick reciever. WR Johnson to 76. Schobel power. Edwards 81. Moorman big kick. Lynch rocket arm and accurate RB.

VeggieMan14
07-24-2008, 08:30 AM
why does moorman not have one? that is ******ed hes only the best punter in the game i mean tyhey could at least give him the speed one

OpIv37
07-24-2008, 09:41 AM
the guys who make Madden don't watch much football. Schobel's never had a power move- he's always been a speed/edge rusher.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-24-2008, 09:56 AM
the guys who make Madden don't watch much football. Schobel's never had a power move- he's always been a speed/edge rusher.

also, McGee is no shutdown corner..thats saying he's like champ bailey in that game..when, lets face it..McGee is no champ.

PECKERWOOD
07-24-2008, 09:58 AM
Lynch- truck
Hardy- spect catch
Peters- pass blk
Doc- run blk
Crow- Brick wall
Donte- big hit
Stroud- power move
Schobel kind of- power move. He got 92 power move, but he is not on it. 92 is what you have to get to get power move.
McGee- shut down
Evans- speed
Parrish- speed
Lindell- clutch

Things I will change. Lynch will get stiff arm since he only needs 1 more point to. JP cannon arm. Lee evans to Quick reciever. WR Johnson to 76. Schobel power. Edwards 81. Moorman big kick. Lynch rocket arm and accurate RB.

How do you edit the stats?

PECKERWOOD
07-24-2008, 09:59 AM
also, McGee is no shutdown corner..thats saying he's like champ bailey in that game..when, lets face it..McGee is no champ.

McGee is shutdown when it comes to smaller WR's, he clearly has trouble with tall WR's.

VeggieMan14
07-24-2008, 11:56 AM
McGee is shutdown when it comes to smaller WR's, he clearly has trouble with tall WR's. obviously considering he is a smurf

Oaf
07-24-2008, 12:05 PM
Weapons are watered down this time around. I mean if WE have 12 weapons (That's about half our starters!), think about the Dboys or Patriots. Honestly, if half of everyone's team is a "weapon", why even have them? So 50% of players will beat the other 50%? There honestly should be 2-5 weapons per team, and these guys should be gameCHANGERS in certain, non-consistent situations. Moss, Peterson, Farve, Steve Smith, Ed Reed, like that.

Our gamechangers ("weapons") should be Lynch, Moorman, and maybe Stroud. Evans? Maybe after 06', but not this year. And that's it. Maybe I will change that if I can.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-24-2008, 12:16 PM
obviously considering he is a smurf

ahahahah, that is very true..i thought that was extremely funny..

Still, i dont think McGee is that shut down..he gets burned alot, alot..i just dont think he deserves shut down..cause in that game, if he's going up against randy moss, no way in hell is he shutting him down..but the game will say he's shut down an probably stop him.

Mitchell55
07-24-2008, 08:24 PM
McGee should of just got Speed.

The Spaz
07-24-2008, 08:28 PM
McGee should of just got Speed.

This is true but I'm not going to complain the way the Bills have been rated the last few years...lol.:beers:

Oaf
07-24-2008, 11:33 PM
Weapons are watered down this time around. I mean if WE have 12 weapons (That's about half our starters!), think about the Dboys or Patriots. Honestly, if half of everyone's team is a "weapon", why even have them? So 50% of players will beat the other 50%? There honestly should be 2-5 weapons per team, and these guys should be gameCHANGERS in certain, non-consistent situations. Moss, Peterson, Farve, Steve Smith, Ed Reed, like that.

Our gamechangers ("weapons") should be Lynch, Moorman, and maybe Stroud. Evans? Maybe after 06', but not this year. And that's it. Maybe I will change that if I can.
Any thoughts on this?

Mitchell55
07-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Any thoughts on this?

Yeah. Its based on ratings. If you have 92 throw accuracy, you get accurate QB. 95 truck is power RB. What I mean is, its not like they looked at players and said, Manning can throw far, lets give him cannon arm. Its based off of stats not just them. So when they made the stats they gave parrish and evans 96+ speed so they were speed. Our Johnson couldve got a weapon if they just moved his spect catch to 90.