• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

I dont mean to be a neg nancy but

What the hell, sometimes the BS just gets to me.

Why is it that the Pats can:

Come out of Spygate pretty much unscathed considering they had a spare 1st rounder
    Kaczur gets caught with 202 illegal pills and probably wont be suspended
    The Pats land the eaiest schedule in the league this year after going 18 and 1 last year

The Bills:

Finally land and own a pro-bowl LT, a critical part of our best o-line since the SB years and now hes likely to have a lengthy holdout

Why is it that thing seem to work FOR the cheating, scumbag, Pats. But, AGAINST us?

• Throne Logic
    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
    • Aug 2002

Re: I dont mean to be a neg nancy but

Whereas I understand your frustration, I don't get your argument. Peter's didn't break any rules. Nor did the Pat's get handed an easy schedule as it was pretty much set a few years back.

Besides, the Patriots, may they go 1-18 in 2008, have had to deal with a number of holdout issues (see basically the entire backfield from a few years ago). Typically, Billy B. tells them to go to hell and the team moves on without them. If you hold out as a Patriot, you're pretty much asking for your release. In contrast, please see how things are going in Chicago.
    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Kaczur better have some kind of suspension.

Comment

• HughC
        • Mar 2008

If it's his first offense, doesn't he just get rehab/counseling/more frequent testing? I don't know for a fact, but I thought that was part of the collective bargaining agreement and NFL drug policy.

Comment

• Confused
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jun 2007

They have the easiest schedule cuz they have six near gaurenteed wins this year. I think we steal the dec.28th game tho.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Our RB ran down a local & is getting a ~$100 ticket / no suspension, we have a similiar schedule to the pats, Peters hasn't missed a moment of TC yet, so your whole premise is flawed.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic
              Whereas I understand your frustration, I don't get your argument. Peter's didn't break any rules. Nor did the Pat's get handed an easy schedule as it was pretty much set a few years back.

Besides, the Patriots, may they go 1-18 in 2008, have had to deal with a number of holdout issues (see basically the entire backfield from a few years ago). Typically, Billy B. tells them to go to hell and the team moves on without them. If you hold out as a Patriot, you're pretty much asking for your release. In contrast, please see how things are going in Chicago.
              the difference is that every time the Pats throw out a guy who's holding out, they instantly find someone as good or better. That never happens to the Bills. The ONE time we find our diamond in the rough- the ONE time we get it right- and he goes and holds out.

Now, we've got a rookie QB who's going to get shell shocked yet again. So much for opening up the offense. Trent's going to spend the whole game on his back or running for his life.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
              X