PDA

View Full Version : Bills trade up trend or 2nd pick trend

Mitchy moo
07-25-2008, 06:55 AM
On draft day 2008 the Bills tried to trade up with the New York Giants for the 31st pick in the draft but the trade offer was rejected by the Giants (according to a New York newspaper). It would be safe to assume that the player the Bills were looking to trade up for was the top big WR in the draft Devin Thomas. Friday Devin Thomas was carted off the field during training camp on a stretcher
2008 draft 1st pick was Leodis McKelvin
2008 Bills tried to trade up for Devin Thomas. Devin Thomas got injured his rookie year
2008 Bills select James Hardy. Injury status of James Hardy his rookie year is still to be determined
2007 draft 1st pick Marshawn Lynch
2007 draft Bills trade up to get Paul Pozlusny. Paul Pozlusny got injured his rookie year
2006 draft 1st pick Donte Whitner
2006 draft Bills trade up to get John McCargo. John McCargo got injured his rookie year
2005 Bills do not have a have a 1st round pick & select Roscoe Parrish in round 2
2005 draft Bills select Kevin Everett with their 2nd pick( 3rd round).Kevin Everett got injured his rookie year
2004 draft 1st pick was Lee Evans
2004 draft Bills trade up to get J.P. Losman. J.P. Losman got injured his rookie year

in summary

4 out of the last 5 years the Bills have tried to trade up & each of those players involved in the trade up got injured while the 1 st round pick stayed mostly healthy
4 out the last 5 years the Bills 2nd pick in the draft got injured. Status of this years 2nd pick is yet to be determined

Perhaps if the Bills were to trade up in 2009 they should be make sure the trade doesn't go through

thx to: Superhero

baalworship
07-25-2008, 07:36 AM
All this tells me is the Bills have a high amount of injuries for a team that doesn't tackle hard in the pre-season.

FlyingDutchman
07-25-2008, 07:39 AM
usually good to post a link when copying and pasting somebody elses posts or articles:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=68564

mayotm
07-25-2008, 08:00 AM
usually good to post a link when copying and pasting somebody elses posts or articles:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=68564
Busted.

Mitchy moo
07-25-2008, 08:16 AM
Busted.

I guess the thx to superhero wasn't credit enough?

FlyingDutchman
07-25-2008, 04:31 PM
I guess the thx to superhero wasn't credit enough?

Dude i wasnt trying to bust on you. But would you ever copy and paste a John Clayton article so it almost looked like yours, and then write thanks to john clayton at the bottom? The fact that you copy and paste other peoples stuff is what i just dont get. Its bizzare behavior. And if you are going to continue with this weird crap, you should at least post a link.

Mitchy moo
07-25-2008, 05:05 PM
Dude i wasnt trying to bust on you. But would you ever copy and paste a John Clayton article so it almost looked like yours, and then write thanks to john clayton at the bottom? The fact that you copy and paste other peoples stuff is what i just dont get. Its bizzare behavior. And if you are going to continue with this weird crap, you should at least post a link.

The only bizarre thing here is me sharing info I found, giving credit to the original poster and then getting grief for it. I cannot please anyone today, I guess it's a full moon.

FlyingDutchman
07-25-2008, 05:21 PM
Youre missing the point. whatever though, no big deal

JJamezz
07-25-2008, 06:04 PM
How about, 'Found this on TBD, what do you guys think?'

Mitchy moo
07-25-2008, 06:26 PM
How about, 'Found this on TBD, what do you guys think?'

Ok, I'll include links, credit, subtitles and attempt to find original author with links to that site as well and hire a team of philadelphia lawyers to pay the original author for his work and donate to his charity of choice. Does that cover all the bases?? Or can I just give credit to the person?

Do you guys have anything better to do then discuss everything but the whole point of the post?

JJamezz
07-25-2008, 06:29 PM
A 'Found this on TBD, what do you guys think?' will suffice... Thanks.

Mitchy moo
07-25-2008, 07:21 PM
A 'Found this on TBD, what do you guys think?' will suffice... Thanks.

LOL.

Meathead
07-26-2008, 03:04 AM
heres something i just thought of:

The black is the better athlete to begin with because he's bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of his bigger thighs. This goes way back to the slave period because during slave trading the slave owner would breed his big black with his big black woman so he could have a big black kid.

Mitchy moo
07-26-2008, 06:04 AM

You got home pretty fast from the bar, why didn't you stay until 4?

Night Train
07-26-2008, 06:06 AM

The black is the better athlete to begin with because he's bred to be that way, because of his high thighs and big thighs that goes up into his back, and they can jump higher and run faster because of his bigger thighs. This goes way back to the slave period because during slave trading the slave owner would breed his big black with his big black woman so he could have a big black kid.

Meathead = Jimmy The Greek :D: