PDA

View Full Version : Jason Peters needs to take a lesson from Aaron Schobel!

Michael82
07-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Remember last year? Aaron Schobel was underpaid big time compared to Chris Kelsay and other DE's. He complained a little bit behind the scenes and held out of some of the OTAs. But he still showed up for Mini Camps and Training Camps. He was an active participant with the team and showed the Bills good faith.

Sure it took time. But anyone remember when he finally got a new deal that made him one of the highest paid DEs? Yeah, it was AFTER Training Camp. On August 24, 2007, the Bills took care of his contract and awarded him for being a team player and showing faith in the team to do the right thing. It worked.

Meanwhile, Jason Peters is being silent as can be and not showing up for any of the OTAs, Mini Camp, and now Training Camp. Sure he does hold many cards because he's one of the best OTs in the league, but the Bills hold some cards too. Afterall, he signed the deal a couple years ago and still has 3 ****ing years left. :mad:

Like I said in the thread title, be a team player. Show up, work out with the team, let your agent take care of the contract. At least show the team that you want to stay a Buffalo Bills player and like it here. :up:

TacklingDummy
07-25-2008, 11:01 AM
Im sick of the Peters thing. The Bills need to tell him that they are not going to give him a new deal until at least after next year if not the year after that. If he doesn't like it than too friggin bad. It's time to end this saga and put the ball in Peters court.

Michael82
07-25-2008, 11:50 AM
I'm sick of it too. He totally handled this the wrong way. Sure it has worked this way for other teams, but the Bills prefer you to still show up and work out with the team. Show a little faith. :mad:

Mr. KnowItAll
07-25-2008, 12:58 PM
No Aaron Schobel needs to take lessons from me and learn how to bring it every down of every game and not just wait till garbage time to rack up his numbers...

Michael82
07-25-2008, 05:05 PM
He also needs to take a lesson from Kellen Winslow Jr.

http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/25887054.html