PDA

View Full Version : TBD: Trent's passes were crisp....

Mitchy moo
07-26-2008, 08:10 AM
The passes from Trent Edwards were crisp and the ball did not hit the turf much. Edwards hit his first 11 passes of the morning and his first 10 of the afternoon. Lee Evans was the most frequent recipient of Edwards’ throws. In the afternoon, Edwards hit three straight sharp throws to Evans on an out route, an in cut and a deep cross, all in perfect rhythm. Josh Reed and Fred Jackson also caught balls on crisp downfield routes.
For the record, J. P. Losman went deep on his first snap of camp, and the pass for Roscoe Parish was broken up by Ashton Youboty. It was a slight underthrow. ... James Hardy caught several passes over the middle with no drops. ... Will James, Terrence McGee and Ko Simpson added pickoffs.
No fooling around

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/story/400228.html

HHURRICANE
07-26-2008, 08:21 AM
They were nice in not saying that JP sucked.

Poz is going to be a beast this year. The guy looks
like he packed on another 20 pounds of muscle.

jmb1099
07-26-2008, 08:24 AM
They were nice in not saying that JP sucked.

Poz is going to be a beast this year. The guy looks
like he packed on another 20 pounds of muscle.
I thought the same thing regarding Losman.

Trent hits 11 straight? How do you not love that? Then hits another 10 or so straight? Chemistry with Evans?

I read somewhere else that Lynch was lined up and caught a nice pass as well... finally.

Now if we can only protect his blindside...

HHURRICANE
07-26-2008, 08:27 AM

Trent hits 11 straight? How do you not love that? Then hits another 10 or so straight? Chemistry with Evans?

I read somewhere else that Lynch was lined up and caught a nice pass as well... finally.

We need Peters. This team will not play the same without him.

ddaryl
07-26-2008, 08:30 AM

no doubt about that....

jmb1099
07-26-2008, 08:33 AM
Agreed, but Peter's needs to get a grip as well. The message Brandon is sending is show up and play and you get paid. I don't have a crystal ball, but my guess is that if Peters comes to camp, he gets more money almost immediately.

Mitchy moo
07-26-2008, 08:33 AM

:rockon:

LABillsFan
07-26-2008, 10:53 AM
What? Trent clicks on all those passes in a row and not one is saying how bad the D is for allowing that? Must be a slow day here. :D

yordad
07-26-2008, 12:17 PM
Why would the author write one sentence about JP just to mention his first pass that was underthrown? Was were supposed to just assume all of his passes sucked like HHURRICANE just did? I mean, how did he do other then that? If you were just going to write one sentence, it should have been a bit of a summury, not a bit on his first pass.

That had to be written by Chris Brown. I can smell his agenda.

Oaf
07-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Crisp. I'm starting to hate that word around this time of year..

I wonder what his YPA was.

Mr. Pink
07-26-2008, 02:47 PM
JP underthrowing deep balls? NO! never!

<mentally thinks of the deep ball to Evans vs the Jests>

Mitchy moo
07-26-2008, 02:58 PM
Everytime there is a QB thread started, we have the standard quips about the situation at hand. Trent is the starter folks, drop the snide commentary and the cutesy remarks about nothing. It ends up creating a peeing contest about who can be dumber about the reality that we had a postional failure on our team and found a better option in the draft.

SABURZFAN
07-26-2008, 03:02 PM

we have a new noodlearm.

Mr. Pink
07-26-2008, 03:04 PM
we have a new noodlearm.

I was thinking of the pass he threw to Lee Evans last year vs the Jets where the two defenders knocked each other out of the play while I posted that.

:rofl:

bills_7
07-26-2008, 04:13 PM

can trent even thro more then 20 yrds?

Crisis
07-26-2008, 05:17 PM
lets not take QB advice from someone with a tim couch is my hero title and a jp losman avatar

Mitchy moo
07-26-2008, 08:17 PM
lets not take QB advice from someone with a tim couch is my hero title and a jp losman avatar

Lol, true.