PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins QB's Struggling Early

Pinkerton Security
07-28-2008, 02:06 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/59913

The competition to become Miami's starting quarterback has shown little progress at the beginning of training camp. Newcomers Josh McCown (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/1241) and Chad Henne (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/8605) haven't excelled. John Beck (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/7779) had one of the worst practices in his professional career Sunday. And it appears the Dolphins (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/15) are headed for another season with the quarterback situation murky. Beck threw more interceptions (three) than touchdowns (zero), including back-to-back picks in limited action. Henne threw an interception and missed receivers, while McCown didn't take first-team snaps as part of Miami's rotating practice schedule.

:roflmao: so funny

patmoran2006
07-28-2008, 02:09 PM
didnt Henne just sign like 48 hours ago?

LtFinFan66
07-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Oh God...two days into camp....oh the drama

Static
07-28-2008, 02:12 PM
OH NO our 5 win season is in jepordy :sad:

Pinkerton Security
07-28-2008, 02:14 PM
sorry phin fans, just had to. i am still just a bills fan, after all.

OpIv37
07-28-2008, 02:22 PM
when does Parcells enter the Brett Favre sweepstakes?

Mr. Miyagi
07-28-2008, 02:35 PM
I thought he said he wanted to play for a contender.

Mitchell55
07-28-2008, 02:36 PM

:drama:

ddaryl
07-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Well the Dolphins are in full rebuild mode... there going to go through these growing pains for awhile.

Heck we've been there, and I don't envy them.

DrGraves
07-28-2008, 02:38 PM
no rb's or wr's either.

trapezeus
07-28-2008, 03:14 PM
the worst thing is that Parcells is a class 1, grade A quitter. When the dolphins show that they won't move forward, he'll pick up and leave with no explanation.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:05 PM
when does Parcells enter the Brett Favre sweepstakes?

Never!

I just love how 2.5 days of camp bring out these type of threads, talk about desperate.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:06 PM
the worst thing is that Parcells is a class 1, grade A quitter. When the dolphins show that they won't move forward, he'll pick up and leave with no explanation.

Well you alwasy have hope!!

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Never!

I just love how 2.5 days of camp bring out these type of threads, talk about desperate.

what do you mean desperate?

feelthepain
Well the Dolphins are in full rebuild mode... there going to go through these growing pains for awhile.

Heck we've been there, and I don't envy them.

Last I checked, you're still there. If I remember correctly the Bills have done noithing sice 99, pretty much explains where they are in the rebuilding porcess.

trapezeus
when is the last time that Bill Parcells has honored his contract with a team?

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Last I checked, you're still there. If I remember correctly the Bills have done noithing sice 99, pretty much explains where they are in the rebuilding porcess.

dude, shut the hell up..keep bringing up the past..Cant you just accept that your team is going to suck? i dont understand you, you really have no knowledge at all.

THATHURMANATOR
07-28-2008, 04:13 PM
GOD THE DOLPHINS BLOW!!! :roflmao:

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:13 PM
dude, shut the hell up..keep bringing up the past..Cant you just accept that your team is going to suck? i dont understand you, you really have no knowledge at all.

Dude when you accept the fact the Bills suck...I will accept that about the Dolphins!!

BTW, heres a report of the Bills practice today and their offense wasn't exactly lighting up the world,

7-on-7
It was back and forth between the offense and defense during 7-on-7 work Monday. Jabari Greer had a pass breakup on a throw intended for Josh Reed. That was then followed by a strong catch and run by Marshawn Lynch out of the backfield. Terrence McGee then chalked another play up for the defense as he broke up a pass for Reed.
Leodis McKelvin got his welcome to the NFL from Roscoe Parrish. The speedy wideout flew past him on a go route and J.P. Losman hit him for what would've been a 40-yard gain. McKelvin worked mainly with the second unit at left cornerback.
Again however, the defense had an answer as Keith Ellison came up with an interception on a pass deflected by safety Bryan Scott. Losman was trying to hook up with Courtney Anderson on the play.
Fred Jackson had one of the prettier catches on the day as he out leapt Kawika Mitchell and Ko Simpson to make the reception down field on a throw from Trent Edwards.
Fourth-round pick Reggie Corner stepped up and made a play when he picked a pass off over the middle from Gibran Hamdan. Linebacker Blake Costanzo also had a pass breakup

Obviously it's early and every team is going through the good and bad, but to listenb to Bill fans it's just the Dolphins...obviously not!! After all Miami is the worst team in the league and the Bills will challange the Pats for the division "according to Bill fans", yet both camps are reporting the same things.

It's early people get a grip!!!

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:14 PM
GOD THE DOLPHINS BLOW!!! :roflmao:

Hey, what do you know, you and the Dolphins have something in common!!

THATHURMANATOR
07-28-2008, 04:15 PM
Hey, what do you know, you and the Dolphins ahve something in common!!
Stop talking about gay sex man. :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 04:18 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/59913

The competition to become Miami's starting quarterback has shown little progress at the beginning of training camp. Newcomers Josh McCown (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/1241) and Chad Henne (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/8605) haven't excelled. John Beck (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/7779) had one of the worst practices in his professional career Sunday. And it appears the Dolphins (http://www.fannation.com/tags/show_tag/15) are headed for another season with the quarterback situation murky. Beck threw more interceptions (three) than touchdowns (zero), including back-to-back picks in limited action. Henne threw an interception and missed receivers, while McCown didn't take first-team snaps as part of Miami's rotating practice schedule.

:roflmao: so funny

this is why they have Training Camp. it'll be a matter of time before one of those QB's grabs the reins and run with it.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey I'm just repating what I read.

JerseyBoofaloBills
Dude when you accept the fact the Bills suck...I will accept that about the Dolphins!!

BTW, heres a report of the Bills practice today and their offense wasn't exactly lighting up the world,

Obviously it's early and every team is going through the good and bad, but to listenb to Bill fans it's just the Dolphins...obviously not!! After all Miami is the worst team in the league and the Bills will challange the Pats for the division "according to Bill fans", yet both camps are reporting the same things.

It's early people get a grip!!!

Umm there's a difference my team doesnt suck..atleast this year, ya know? the present..like a 7-9 team that lost two games in the dying seconds..19 guys on IR..id say thats not sucking..

Now sucking would be a team who went 1-15 last year..Lost their two best defensive players, a team with no proven QB, and or WR's..id say that we're much better than you.

SABURZFAN

that's the ONLY thing that he knows.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Umm there's a difference my team doesnt suck..atleast this year, ya know? the present..like a 7-9 team that lost two games in the dying seconds..19 guys on IR..id say thats not sucking..

Now sucking would be a team who went 1-15 last year..Lost their two best defensive players, a team with no proven QB, and or WR's..id say that we're much better than you.

Yet your team couldn't finish better on offense, Defense or points scored then a 1-15 team...but your team is better. Sure it is.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:22 PM
that's the ONLY thing that he knows.

And it's your favorite past time.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Yet your team couldn't finish better on offense, Defense or points scored then a 1-15 team...but your team is better. Sure it is.

Ya we clearly are..we beat you twice, and had a way better record than you..you guys only won one game..are you ****ing serious with this talk? you're actually gonna compare a 1-15 team to a 7-9 team? you are seriously an idiot and i question your knowledge about football.

Explain how the dolphins are better..id love to hear this.

THATHURMANATOR
07-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Only the dumbest person on the planet would argue that the Fins were better than the Bills last season.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:27 PM
Ya we clearly are..we beat you twice, and had a way better record than you..you guys only won one game..are you ****ing serious with this talk? you're actually gonna compare a 1-15 team to a 7-9 team? you are seriously an idiot and i question your knowledge about football.

Explain how the dolphins are better..id love to hear this.

Really, so who's better the Giant's or Pats?? Mrs. Genius!!!

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Really, so who's better the Giant's or Pats?? Mrs. Genius!!!

CLEARLY THE GIANTS!! THEY BEAT THEM!

Just like how we beat you, twice..i swear to god you're ****ing retarted...but cmon *****, explain how the dolphins are better.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Only the dumbest person on the planet would argue that the Fins were better than the Bills last season.

Only the dumbest people in the planet would think the Bills are a good team much less a playoff team.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Only the dumbest people in the planet would think the Bills are a good team much less a playoff team.

Only the dumbest person would think that loosing their two best defensive players, an having a whole new O with no QB, WR'S, that they still have a chance to win 8 games..

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:35 PM
CLEARLY THE GIANTS!! THEY BEAT THEM!

Just like how we beat you, twice..i swear to god you're ****ing retarted...but cmon *****, explain how the dolphins are better.

So the team with the better record was not the better team?? Interesting!! When the Bills have the better record then the Dolphins the Bills are better, but when the Pats have the better record then the Gaints, the Giants are better!! Didn't the Pats beat the Ginat's in NY just a few weeks previous??

So, here's where Bill fans opinion of wins and loses is uttelry stupid. There's more to a good team then wins and loses, obviously!!! But since that's all the Bill fans have to offer against the Dolphins in 07 it's their idiotic argument. Obviously the 16-0 Pats are the better team then the 10-6 Giants, the Giants just had a better game in the SB....It doesn't change the fact that the Pats are clearly the better team.

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 04:38 PM
And it's your favorite past time.

don't mistake me for Seventeen&0. thank you.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:38 PM
So the team with the better record was not the better team?? Interesting!! When the Bills have the better record then the Dolphins the Bills are better, but when the Pats have the better record then the Gaints, the Giants are better!! Didn't the Pats beat the Ginat's in NY just a few weeks previous??

So, here's where Bill fans opinion of wins and loses is uttelry stupid. There's more to a good team then wins and loses, obviously!!! But since that's all the Bill fans have to offer against the Dolphins in 07 it's their idiotic argument. Obviously the 16-0 Pats are the better team then the 10-6 Giants, the Giants just had a better game in the SB....It doesn't change the fact that the Pats are clearly the better team.

How can you argue that? the giants clearly beat the partriots, proving they're the better team..Record doesnt mean ****, and i know i said record meant something..now it doesnt..and in that game giants vs the patriots not in the SB the giants played them very close..and then beat them..Now as for your ****ty dolphins, we blew you out..and you guys blew that game against us..now you tell me, who's the better team?

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Only the dumbest person would think that loosing their two best defensive players, an having a whole new O with no QB, WR'S, that they still have a chance to win 8 games..

he thinks the Fish are going to win 8 games?????

:rofl:

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:42 PM

Not when comparing them to a team that's been pathetic for nearly a decade. The Bills have been one of the worst offnesive and defensive teams in the league for the last 2 years, but they're suddenly and magically a playoff team....SURE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 04:45 PM
Not when comparing them to a team that's been pathetic for nearly a decade. The Bills have been one of the worst offnesive and defensive teams in the league for the last 2 years, but they're suddenly and magically a playoff team....SURE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if they do, i'm sure you'll haul out of here like a blue-assed fly and go back under your rock in Finheaven too.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:47 PM

ya they are..LISTEN YOU ****ING MORON..

7-9 last season..
Lost two games in the dying seconds..
A completely healthy team..Not 11 guys on IR
A QB that has proven he can win..

Now if this were the dolphins you would be creaming your pants saying how the dolphins are close to the playoffs..actually, i wouldnt doubt it if you thought the dolphins would make playoffs this year.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:48 PM
he thinks the Fish are going to win 8 games?????

:rofl:

ya in the smack forumn..guys an idiot.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:50 PM
How can you argue that? the giants clearly beat the partriots, proving they're the better team..Record doesnt mean ****, and i know i said record meant something..now it doesnt..and in that game giants vs the patriots not in the SB the giants played them very close..and then beat them..Now as for your ****ty dolphins, we blew you out..and you guys blew that game against us..now you tell me, who's the better team?

They proved it for ONE game, lending creedence to the old saying...ANY GIVEN Sunday!!!!

Get real, the Pats were by far the best team in the league last year. But their record didn't help them in the SB, did it? Obviously a TEAMS RECORD is nothing more then another number. It has nothing to do with head to head matchups. Bill fans love to boast about sweeping the Dolphins last year like it's this big accomplishment, but they never talk about how we didn't have half our starters on offnese during either game last year. That's right, No Ronnie, Ricky, Trent, or Chris. But the Bills beat the Dolphins!!!! No Zach, no Yeremiah, no Lehan and many other defensive starters. But you keep acting like the sweep was full strength against full strength.

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 04:52 PM
ya in the smack forumn..guys an idiot.

i must of missed it. i was too busy watching im4bflo smacking him around.

feelthepain
07-28-2008, 04:53 PM
and if they do, i'm sure you'll haul out of here like a blue-assed fly and go back under your rock in Finheaven too.

if....IF!!! Why say "if" now? Last I checked there's no doubt the Bills will be a playoff team. Changing our tune all of a sudden??

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:54 PM
They proved it for ONE game, lending creedence to the old saying...ANY GIVEN Sunday!!!!

Get real, the Pats were by far the best team in the league last year. But their record didn't help them in the SB, did it? Obviously a TEAMS RECORD is nothing more then another number. It has nothing to do with head to head matchups. Bill fans love to boast about sweeping the Dolphins last year like it's this big accomplishment, but they never talk about how we didn't have half our starters on offnese during either game last year. That's right, No Ronnie, Ricky, Trent, or Chris. But the Bills beat the Dolphins!!!! No Zach, no Yeremiah, no Lehan and many other defensive starters. But you keep acting like the sweep was full strength against full strength.

I just said that record doesnt mean ****..and how the **** can you say head to head doesnt mean anything?? It shows who the better team is, cause well..we beat you twice..and its only a big accomplishment because your ****ing dumb ass keeps coming in here an talking **** about the bills on a bills forumn, and i just try to shut your mouth saying that we beat you twice, and there's really no argument that we're better..i mean im pretty sure if the bills went 1-15, id know my team sucks..and quite frankly, i dont think the bills were ever THAT bad.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 04:55 PM
i must of missed it. i was too busy watching im4bflo smacking him around.

hahaah ya im4bflo tools this ***** around.

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 05:02 PM
if....IF!!! Why say "if" now? Last I checked there's no doubt the Bills will be a playoff team. Changing our tune all of a sudden??

present a link where SABURZFAN has said that the Bills are going to the playoffs.

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 05:04 PM
hahaah ya im4bflo tools this ***** around.

yeah... if im4bflo continues to wear his ass out, he'll be known as feelthepainintheanus.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-28-2008, 05:06 PM
yeah... if im4bflo continues to wear his ass out, he'll be known as feelthepainintheanus.

ahahahahaha!! holy ****, that seriously made me laugh out loud..oh man, thats good stuff...

FeelThePainInTheAnus..priceless.

yordad
07-28-2008, 06:24 PM

It's early people get a grip!!!So, your evidence that your QBs don't suck is the fact our backup threw a TD and and an int of a tip- in practice? Or is it that our third string QB threw a pick in practice?

Has any QB on your entire team ever won an NFL game?

HAMMER
07-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Miami Sucks

Confused
07-28-2008, 07:21 PM
those poor fishfelchers.

SABURZFAN
07-28-2008, 07:43 PM
present a link where SABURZFAN has said that the Bills are going to the playoffs.

any luck yet, FTP? :tap:

TigerJ
07-28-2008, 07:51 PM
I don't expect that the Dolphins are going to make a lot of noise this season, but they could still play the role of spoiler. I'll wait a while before I start making too many Dolphin jokes.

Confused
07-28-2008, 07:55 PM
FTP=felch the phish. hehehehehe

cocamide
07-28-2008, 09:25 PM
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/22072530/

'nuff said (at least about last year's team)

We'll just have to wait and see about this year. I can't wait. I'll be down in Miami for the game.

HHURRICANE
07-29-2008, 08:02 AM

Beck started camp last year struggling. I'm a big fan of Henne but Beck just plain blows.

FlyingDutchman
07-29-2008, 08:11 AM
talk about desperate.

Read through all your posts defending your pile of S*** football team, then try calling other people desperate.....its rather comical....

justasportsfan
07-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Never!

not a s desperate as the fins

justasportsfan
07-29-2008, 08:38 AM

of course it's better. Everything is based on w-l record.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-29-2008, 11:19 AM
of course it's better. Everything is based on w-l record.

naw according to this kid, head to head doesnt mean anything...FTP is seriously a moron..

!Papacrunk!
07-29-2008, 05:37 PM
inbeforethemove

Bling
07-29-2008, 05:42 PM
naw according to this kid, head to head doesnt mean anything...FTP is seriously a moron..

W-L does mean everything. The Bills were better last year.

feelthepain
07-29-2008, 06:32 PM
AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

The Pats had a 16-0 record and the Giants 10-6 yet the Giants won the SB over the Pats. Now where does the win/loss thing come into play here?? How about the 10-6 Giants going into Greenbay and betaing the Packers who were 12-4?? Where does the win/loss record come intoplay there? It doesn't.

Basically the only reason the Bill fans cling to the wins and loses last years was because that was the only real statistic that favored the Bills over ANYONE in the division. Did those 6 more wins get the Bills anywhere? Division title, Wildcard, SB? Nope! Nodda...NOTHING!!

Wins and loses matter to the teams that are on the edge of a playoff berth, which the Bills weren't. 3 games left in the season if the Bills were a good team headed in the right direction they wouldn't have lost three in a row to some pretty bad teams...with your awesome stud QB, who simply blew chuncks down the stretch.

So here we are Bill fans preaching wins, that's all the proof they need. But that argumnent only works for the Bills and Dolphins cause it obviously doesn't work for the 16-0 Pats or the 12-4 Packers playing the 10-6 Giants. But you Bill fans keep pluggin away with your one sided argument, at least it has meaning to you. It sure as hell doesn't hold water even as recent as the 07 playoffs.

ajgoff1286
07-29-2008, 07:10 PM
"3 games left in the season if the Bills were a good team headed in the right direction they wouldn't have lost three in a row to some pretty bad teams"

So in your expert opinion, which team did the Bills play in the last 3 games that was bad?
Was it the Superbowl Champion Giants?
Was it the 10-6 Cleveland Browns?
Or the 8-8 Eagles?

I typically define a team that is bad as a team that can't win more than 6 games.

feelthepain
07-29-2008, 07:24 PM
"3 games left in the season if the Bills were a good team headed in the right direction they wouldn't have lost three in a row to some pretty bad teams"

So in your expert opinion, which team did the Bills play in the last 3 games that was bad?
Was it the Superbowl Champion Giants?
Was it the 10-6 Cleveland Browns?
Or the 8-8 Eagles?

I typically define a team that is bad as a team that can't win more than 6 games.

Well 2 of the three didn't make the playoffs did they?

feelthepain
07-29-2008, 07:26 PM
W-L does mean everything. The Bills were better last year.

The Bills weren't better, they were luckier!

mysticsoto
07-29-2008, 08:04 PM
:lol:

The sad part is that FTP has actually convinced himself of the tripe he's trying to push. W-L don't matter. Only stats that rank offense and defense matter (or stats that make his dolphins look better). Too bad he's not going to be able to deal with another stat. After this year, it'll be 6-0 Bills over Dolphins in the last 3 yrs...but I'm sure there'll be an excuse for that too...

Bling
07-29-2008, 09:38 PM
The Bills weren't better, they were luckier!

The Bills were mighty lucky last year, and the Dolphins were dealt some bad luck. We're talking about a difference in six wins, dude. Lucky isn't that prominent. They're not playoff bound, but they're still better than us until we can prove it.

trapezeus
07-29-2008, 09:58 PM
wouldn't this have been more newsworthy if one of their QB's was doing well?

feelthepain
07-29-2008, 10:55 PM
The Bills were mighty lucky last year, and the Dolphins were dealt some bad luck. We're talking about a difference in six wins, dude. Lucky isn't that prominent. They're not playoff bound, but they're still better than us until we can prove it.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see the huge amount of luck the Bills had to win 7 games.

When you have the 30th ranked offense the 31st ranked defense the lowest points scored in the league, just one win against a team with a winning record and all the injuries the Bill fan keep throwing in everyones face. Winning 7 games was nothing more then luck, there was no skill in anything they did last year.

Good example? The Cowboys in Buffalo, the Cowboys gave the ball to the Bills 5 times and the Bills scored 0 offensive points in their own house with five turnovers. The ball pops in the air and lands in a Dlinemans hands 10 yards from the endzone...this is the kinda stupid luck the Bills had all year. Yet given all that, they still couldn't beat a team that just gave the ball up play after play after play. The Bills are NOT better then the Dolphins just luckier!

SABURZFAN
07-29-2008, 11:11 PM
:lol:

The sad part is that FTP has actually convinced himself of the tripe he's trying to push. W-L don't matter. Only stats that rank offense and defense matter (or stats that make his dolphins look better). Too bad he's not going to be able to deal with another stat.

he reminds me of the Lickers.