All the players that we need to be good are taking extra steps to better thereselves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchell55
    only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
    • Feb 2008

All the players that we need to be good are taking extra steps to better thereselves

Hardy, Edwards, Johnson, Royal, and McKelvin are all players who need to step up this year if we want to go anywhere. Hardy had been practicing post patterns with Edwards. Edwards went to south florida to practice with Evans. McKelvin is working hard on catching. Royal had a great offseason and should be alot faster. Johnson i guess had the best offseason in his life. Teams looking good.
  • ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: All the players that we need to be good are taking extra steps to better thereselves

I'd chalk all this talk up to training camp hype...

but I be lying if I didn't admit that I enjoy it.

I like our team, and I really believe we are heading in the right direction

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Re: All the players that we need to be good are taking extra steps to better theresel

Originally posted by MLynch23
      Hardy, Edwards, Johnson, Royal, and McKelvin are all players who need to step up this year if we want to go anywhere. Hardy had been practicing post patterns with Edwards. Edwards went to south florida to practice with Evans. McKelvin is working hard on catching. Royal had a great offseason and should be alot faster. Johnson i guess had the best offseason in his life. Teams looking good.
      Actually according to Mikey's camp report, Royal blew two plays in a row on Saturday.
      And you forgot Peters who isn't even in camp.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mitchell55
        only another 1000 mocks due by tomorrow!
        • Feb 2008

Re: All the players that we need to be good are taking extra steps to better theresel

Originally posted by OpIv37
        Actually according to Mikey's camp report, Royal blew two plays in a row on Saturday.
        And you forgot Peters who isn't even in camp.

Wouldnt be the same without you OP.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
          Peterman Sucks!
          • Mar 2006

Re: All the players that we need to be good are taking extra steps to better thereselves

Op is the man!

Well, next to me, of course.

I always enjoy his doses of reality among the rose colored glasses folk!

Comment

Working...
          X