PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Announce Variable Pricing

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-28-2008, 05:27 PM
The Buffalo Sabres have added a fifth “Platinum” category to its variable pricing schedule for the 2008-2009 season. The three Toronto games and a Friday night game against Montreal on February 6 will fulfill the Platinum category this year.

The Team has allocated the remaining thirty-seven home games by the traditional categories of Gold (10), Silver (15), Bronze (9) and Value (3).

Prices for Gold games will decrease by 15% from the previous year while prices for the remaining categories will increase on average 12%.

The team is currently making 500 season tickets available to “Blue and Gold Club” members and will make individual game tickets available for advance sale to pre-existing mini-pack subscribers this week. Mini-Pack subscribers will receive order forms via mail.

All remaining Individual game tickets will go on sale starting Saturday September 20 at 9 a.m. To purchase tickets by phone call 1-888-223-6000, or visit www.sabres.com or www.tickets.com to purchase online. Visit www.sabres.com or call1-888-GO-SABRES for more information.

http://sabres.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=369062

CuseJetsFan83
07-29-2008, 12:42 PM
well outside of posting the games dates and levels, thanks for posting the entire article again!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
well outside of posting the games dates and levels, thanks for posting the entire article again!

I didn't post the whole article the pricing is at the bottom of the page now that would've been the whole article.

CuseJetsFan83
07-29-2008, 03:56 PM
I didn't post the whole article the pricing is at the bottom of the page now that would've been the whole article.

you posted all quotable text.... which is exactly what i got from sabres insider for being a member as well as from the sabres emails as well....

if ya posted the first paragraph that would suffice.....