PDA

View Full Version : Injuries at Practice today

patmoran2006
07-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Just found out Josh Reed and STeve Johnston were both injured at camp today, have no clue what happened and what extent....

Crowell of course is already been out with an injury..

Schobel had an excused absence.

And Walker played LT again today.

patmoran2006
07-30-2008, 02:05 PM
and Brandon said he will not longer talk publicly about Peters.

Dr. Lecter
07-30-2008, 02:09 PM
and Brandon said he will not longer talk publicly about Peters.

I am going to take the blind view and assume that means they are talking.

But who really knows?

cocamide
07-30-2008, 02:10 PM
I am going to take the blind view and assume that means they are talking.

But who really knows?

Hopefully you're right.

cocamide
07-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Just found out Josh Reed and STeve Johnston were both injured at camp today, have no clue what happened and what extent....

Crowell of course is already been out with an injury..

Schobel had an excused absence.

And Walker played LT again today.

ugh. I hate these training camp injuries. I hate seeing any player on any team get injured before the season starts. Hopefully they're minor things. The players weren't carted off the field were they?

DraftBoy
07-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Great...WR injuries just what we dont need...

raphael120
07-30-2008, 02:18 PM
I'm not alarmed, all the teams around the league players are getting injured. Just as long as Lynch or Evans aren't injured, I'm not going into panic mode. And think of the bright side of this Peters thing, if he doesn't practice, he can't get injured! WHOOOPEEE

patmoran2006
07-30-2008, 02:19 PM
no idea if they are just minor bumps or not.. Not yet anyway.

trapezeus
07-30-2008, 02:49 PM
I have a friend who looks at the bills players physicals, and he said that Reed has one of the worst lower backs he's ever seen. He says its a miracle the guy competes and plays in so many games. He said he's going to have some real troubles with his back in his 40's. So i'm not too surprised that he needs to be out during TC.

Johnson, hopefully it's nothing serious. i know we all want him to be Marques Colston and be an awesome duo with Marshawn, but he's still just a 7th round pick. There are a bunch of other guys ahead of him.

patmoran2006
07-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Johnson's injury was an ankle.

Reed I dont know, but he was able to return to practice.

Ebenezer
07-30-2008, 02:53 PM
July 29...unless it is something serious there is plenty of time for anybody to recover.

patmoran2006
07-30-2008, 02:56 PM
July 29...unless it is something serious there is plenty of time for anybody to recover.
Depends on who the player is..

Josh Reed.. yes, of course.

But a late round draft pick like a Johnson. Every day he doesn't get a chance to show the coaches something good could be detrimental to him making the team.

Ebenezer
07-30-2008, 03:08 PM
Depends on who the player is..

Josh Reed.. yes, of course.

But a late round draft pick like a Johnson. Every day he doesn't get a chance to show the coaches something good could be detrimental to him making the team.
Agreed. But such is the risk of being drafted so low.

madness
07-30-2008, 04:15 PM
Injury update

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 3:39 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=3732)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>INJURY UPDATE: Aaron Schobel was excused for a death in the family. Angelo Crowell did not participate. Ko Simpson participated in practice after leaving Tuesday night's session early.
Not participating were Steve Johnson (knee) and Shaun Nua left practice early. He had his left calf wrapped during practice, but no word as to whether that was the injury he suffered.
None of the injuries are considered serious according to Dick Jauron.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jan Reimers
07-30-2008, 05:43 PM
Nice to know that Ko was back today.

Yasgur's Farm
07-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Dick said that "None of the injuries are considered serious".

INJURY UPDATE: Aaron Schobel was excused for a death in the family. Angelo Crowell did not participate. Ko Simpson participated in practice after leaving Tuesday night's session early.
Not participating were Steve Johnson (knee) and Shaun Nua left practice early. He had his left calf wrapped during practice, but no word as to whether that was the injury he suffered.
None of the injuries are considered serious according to Dick Jauron.
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1