WR: Terry Glenn
WR: Johnnie Morton
WR: Travis Taylor
TE: Tony Gonzalez
TE: Jay Riemersma
K: Jason Elam
K: Adam Vinatieri
Defense: San Diego

We have to start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 DEF.
What do you think? I think my QB is very good, except for backup. Also, my RBs are stellar! My WRs are pretty good and have some depth. My TEs are top notch and my kickers are even really good. It's a 10 team league. I think i'll be in the top 5. I hope! :D

A few questions....two very good RBs are available in free agency...
Thomas Jones and Jamal Lewis. Which one would you go for or would you leave them alone? Also, Freeman is available and Koren Robinson and Marcus Robinson are available. Are any of them better than Taylor? Is Taylor worth keeping?

Earthquake Enyart
08-27-2002, 10:07 AM
Your WR all have ?? around them. Who is going to throw Taylor the ball? McCaffrey blew his knee out this year, and their #1 pick was a WR. Glenn is Glenn. Morton is going to a new system. Very seldom does a FA WR have an impact in a new system.

Drop Taylor and pick up one of the 2 RB. Then trade one of your RB's for a solid WR.

Michael82
08-27-2002, 10:28 AM
I just checked and the following RBs are available via FA....

Mike Anderson, Thomas Jones, Dorsey Levens, Jamal Lewis, Tyrone Wheatley, TJ Duckett, Clinton Portis.

Michael82
08-27-2002, 10:31 AM
Also, these WRs are still available....

David Patten, Antonio Freeman, Michael Westbrook, Darnay Scott, Koren Robinson, Marcus Robinson, Jerome Pathon, Ashley Lelie, Donte Stallworth, and my buddy...Josh Reed.

Bruce is Loose
08-27-2002, 10:40 AM
Id grab Portis, J Lewis, and Freeman... in that order

Get rid of viniteri, riemersma, and taylor

Earthquake Enyart
08-27-2002, 11:42 AM
3 fumbles by Portis last week. I don't know why, but I think Anderson is going to end up being the guy in Denver.

Gunzlingr
08-27-2002, 01:12 PM
I agree with EE, all signs pointed to Portis, but with such a piss poor performance, I think he takes a step back. Gary has not been that good, leaving Mike as the front runner in my book.

Earthquake Enyart
08-27-2002, 01:18 PM
People agreeing with me is quite a novel concept.

lordofgun
08-27-2002, 02:32 PM
I disagree.

clumping platelets
08-27-2002, 10:56 PM
10 team league right??

Pick up Jamal Lewis and see if he produces. Trade bait for help at WR. Drop Terri Glenn