PDA

View Full Version : Please keep this in mind!!!

Pride
07-31-2008, 10:13 AM
In training camp, the defense ALWAYS looks better than the offense. Especially when there is a new OC who is installing a new offense with new plays!

Trent may not look good... but guess what? No one should expect him to. If after the 2nd preseason game he doesn't look good, I'll start to worry.

OpIv37
07-31-2008, 10:15 AM
It depends. If Edwards is having a little trouble finding receivers or if his passes are just a little off, then it could be what you described.

If Edwards is completely lost and hitting guys in the feet, well, then the problem is probably a bit more serious.

Personally I don't know because I haven't been to camp.

BlackMetalNinja
07-31-2008, 10:15 AM
2 whole minutes... I'm impressed!

patmoran2006
07-31-2008, 10:20 AM
In training camp, the defense ALWAYS looks better than the offense. Especially when there is a new OC who is installing a new offense with new plays!

Trent may not look good... but guess what? No one should expect him to. If after the 2nd preseason game he doesn't look good, I'll start to worry.
A good quarterback should almost always look good.

Though I do see where you're going with this, and don't disagree about being worried now.

madness
07-31-2008, 10:58 AM

You don't even need the especially. Defense always dominates early in camp unless the D is terrible. Offenses need time before they start to all get on the same page and the obvious... there's no tackling! Advantage: defense.

If you think the offense is going to struggle in the season because they're struggling in the beginning of TC camp... well... we all are a little special inside.

TacklingDummy
07-31-2008, 11:03 AM
30th ranked offense
31st ranked defense

Can't get much worse.

Im not worried.

mybills
07-31-2008, 11:30 AM
2 whole minutes... I'm impressed!
:snicker:

OpIv37
07-31-2008, 11:43 AM
If you think the offense is going to struggle in the season because they're struggling in the beginning of TC camp... well... we all are a little special inside.

if you DON'T think the offense is going to struggle because they were ranked 30th last year and didn't add any talent, plus they have a new OC, plus they have an inexperienced QB... well... we all are a little special inside.

JerseyBoofaloBills
07-31-2008, 11:45 AM
if you DON'T think the offense is going to struggle because they were ranked 30th last year and didn't add any talent, plus they have a new OC, plus they have an inexperienced QB... well... we all are a little special inside.

ANDDD, not even have our best OL for the season..

Im just sayin..

madness
07-31-2008, 11:53 AM

Who thinks the offense isn't going to struggle? Last time I checked, we weren't piping defensive calls into Trent's helmet.