X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Please keep this in mind!!!

In training camp, the defense ALWAYS looks better than the offense. Especially when there is a new OC who is installing a new offense with new plays!

Trent may not look good... but guess what? No one should expect him to. If after the 2nd preseason game he doesn't look good, I'll start to worry.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Please keep this in mind!!!

It depends. If Edwards is having a little trouble finding receivers or if his passes are just a little off, then it could be what you described.

If Edwards is completely lost and hitting guys in the feet, well, then the problem is probably a bit more serious.

Personally I don't know because I haven't been to camp.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
      I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
      • May 2005

2 whole minutes... I'm impressed!

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Pride
        In training camp, the defense ALWAYS looks better than the offense. Especially when there is a new OC who is installing a new offense with new plays!

Trent may not look good... but guess what? No one should expect him to. If after the 2nd preseason game he doesn't look good, I'll start to worry.
        A good quarterback should almost always look good.

Though I do see where you're going with this, and don't disagree about being worried now.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• madness
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Pride

You don't even need the especially. Defense always dominates early in camp unless the D is terrible. Offenses need time before they start to all get on the same page and the obvious... there's no tackling! Advantage: defense.

If you think the offense is going to struggle in the season because they're struggling in the beginning of TC camp... well... we all are a little special inside.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
            Unreachable Douche
            • Jul 2002

30th ranked offense
            31st ranked defense

Can't get much worse.

Im not worried.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
              2 whole minutes... I'm impressed!
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

Originally posted by madness

If you think the offense is going to struggle in the season because they're struggling in the beginning of TC camp... well... we all are a little special inside.
                if you DON'T think the offense is going to struggle because they were ranked 30th last year and didn't add any talent, plus they have a new OC, plus they have an inexperienced QB... well... we all are a little special inside.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JerseyBoofaloBills
                  • Aug 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  if you DON'T think the offense is going to struggle because they were ranked 30th last year and didn't add any talent, plus they have a new OC, plus they have an inexperienced QB... well... we all are a little special inside.
                  ANDDD, not even have our best OL for the season..

Im just sayin..

Comment

• madness
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                    Who thinks the offense isn't going to struggle? Last time I checked, we weren't piping defensive calls into Trent's helmet.

Comment

Working...
                    X